• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Alright then, godspeed whoever you are!" He had all the power converted to arm hydraulics and threw Dimitri, leaving his power at 75% as he plummeted, he fell into the street below and left a small crater, but was mostly unscathed due to the suit.

@Newtype

Dimitri increased the temperature of his fire until he was essentially a ball of flames that one couldn't even see Dimitri in as he flew towards Cade.

Cade pointed his fingers at Dimitri's fireball. He unleashed an energy blast large enough to engulf the fireball and then some and strong enough to obliterate a mountain completely without leaving an ashes.

The beam cut through Dimitri's fire and hit him, causing an immense explosion and shooting him downward into a nearby building, breaking through the wall he made contact with. @Newtype

Morgan crawled from the crater with only the legs left, he jumped up one last time, the legs falling apart as he did so, he reached Cade and held on to his shirt for dear life, he simply wanted to say one thing, "WAIT! Before you attack...I have a proposal...I have no powers, no way to fight you as you are... But if you fight me fairly, one on one using our fists...Then that'd be a fight...If I win you tell me what you want and why your doing this... If you win well...I guess I just die huh?" He swallowed the lump in his throat and awaited a response...

@Newtype

"You already know what I want, which is the annihilation of the Avengers. They will stand in our way if I don't, so goodbye." Cade replied. Cade aimed two fingers at Morgan's arm. He fired a wind blade to sever it be it from Morgan's body or his own.

Morgan wasn't stupid, he was using that talk to buy time.

And while he wasn't his father, he felt the wind when it was just a gust.

He dogged the blade and got behind Cade, choking him with one billy club while bashing him over the head with the other, "Not gonna make a deal with the devil huh? Smart for somebody who sounds like a cheesy 90's action movie villain..."

@Newtype

Cade looked at Morgan with a bored expression, he can't believe this guy thought he could even outpace him much less hurt him. Cade simply teleported out of Morgan's grasp wanting this kill to be clean splatter. He used his elemental manipulation to increased Gravity on Morgan tenfold to send him plummeting to the ground. Unnecessary as it may be, Cade was feeling a little creative.

Hazel Summers

A tower destroyed, and a battle takes place.

In a safe distance away on a rooftop, Hazel watched the battle. Calculating her next moves. Whatever powers she got from the metal girl already expired long ago, so for now she'll have to deal with none. However, she feels like she would be able to pick up a few from this fight. "Okay... Just have to--," Hazel looked at the roof, and then the pavement far below. "Why did I choose this spot," She sighed. It would take a few minutes to take the elevator, if it still was in service, or the stairs. Which would take longer. What I need, is--

"Excuse me!" A boy called out, and the wall pushed out to create a staircase downward.

My ex-machina arrived.

Ethan Deorc

Dashing into battle with no previous experience. Not the best idea, Ethan thought as he attempted to tackle Cade. In a short stroke, he could probably murder him instantly, but it was worth a shot. I'm so screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimitri groaned from under the pile of rubble. He felt a sharp pain in his side. He must have broken a rib, again. He thought. Again? Why again? He concentrated to remember last time he was hurt like this. The memory was fuzzy. It was like a dream that was just out of his reach. He coughed up a bit of blood which snapped him out of it.

Pyosimros said:
Hazel Summers

A tower destroyed, and a battle takes place.

In a safe distance away on a rooftop, Hazel watched the battle. Calculating her next moves. Whatever powers she got from the metal girl already expired long ago, so for now she'll have to deal with none. However, she feels like she would be able to pick up a few from this fight. "Okay... Just have to--," Hazel looked at the roof, and then the pavement far below. "Why did I choose this spot," She sighed. It would take a few minutes to take the elevator, if it still was in service, or the stairs. Which would take longer. What I need, is--

"Excuse me!" A boy called out, and the wall pushed out to create a staircase downward.

My ex-machina arrived.

Ethan Deorc

Dashing into battle with no previous experience. Not the best idea, Ethan thought as he attempted to tackle Cade. In a short stroke, he could probably murder him instantly, but it was worth a shot. I'm so screwed.
Cade looked down at Ethan and said "Only the strong shall survive, tired of the weak humans. Why does everyone try to tackle me? Is it because I never made the Varsity Football Team freshman year." He broke Ethan's tackle but made no attempt to actually made no attempt to press his assault. He was giving Ethan the time to run, he began to make a series of odd stances to make it seem like he was winding up for a big move but was really just wasting time.

Aedan remained slumped in pain for quite some time; It wasn't long after his fall that the crowd hastily dispersed in an attempt to avoid the destruction from the tower, yet that didn't stop the media from hounding the scene... As they usually did. Pulling himself, Aedan dragged his half-broken body to where he'd seen a sort of ice-cocoon descend from the tower, likely another hero forced to escape the same way he did. Sure, he could barely walk, having his the ground with way more force than he anticipated. But nothing stopped the Tower's attacker from picking stray heroes off, and in a now-weakened state it'd be unwise to remain alone.

Getting closer to the figure, the boy felt his knees almost give-in. "C -C - Conner? " The boy didn't move, he stood their; pacified, staring at the blonde as if he'd sprouted a second dead. "Wha - ..." No words. Aedan was speechless, instead he simply stare for an awkwardly long period of time. Somehow being unable to focus, despite the obvious villain attack on the Tower, the potential collapse of the tower, and the probable deaths of many heroes. None of it even entered his mind, he was far too busy squinting at the injured blonde, almost as if believing hi to be a hallucination. Connor didn't have powers... Connor never had powers...

Unfortunately, he'd got so swept up with the whole chain-of-events, and the Icicle-version of Connor, Aedan had completely forgot he was half-naked, outside, in the cold. With many cuts, bruises, and punctures in his side from the fall. Not, a comfortable scenario.

@Crono

Walking out of the Avengers Tower Jason stared at that was happening.

"What the shi-" and a piece of flinging rubble smacked him out of the way.

Hazel Summers

"I don't know! It probably serves as a reminder!" Hazel said as she finally made it to the ground level. She was about to do something more stupid than what she was doing now, but the boy covered himself in a layer of stone, and it slid back into the ground. Hazel hoped that he left breathing holes, or he'd be dead in minutes. Power from metal-girl expired. I need something else for an hour, She thought and looked at Dimitri. That works fantastically! She thought with glee. Super-speed. Can't be that hard to control... Right? Short steps... Short-

Short steps would mean a lot, and in a few steps she crashed into the rubble of Stark Tower. The only audible thing with a zip, a crash, and Hazel shouting, "Ow!"

@Newtype

Perry Parker

From Parker Industries, Perry would hear the sound of Stark Tower crashing. The Baxter Building, or now re-purchased Parker Industries headquarters had a good view, and the first thing Perry saw was the tower fall. He had to search for survivors, and maybe the jerk or idiot who did it. "I'm heading out! Don't blow up the place while I'm gone," He told everyone as he put on his hero wear. Sometimes Perry wished that he developed windows he could talk through with a voice command, but he'll worry about that later. Kicking a window open, he heard an audible pained noise from one of the employees. "I'll pay for a new one later. Don't worry," He assured and jumped out.

Each zip, he thought of worse scenarios. How much people were there? How much survived? How much died? How much are injured? These thoughts flooded him as he reached the edge of a rooftop, gazing at the destruction. No dead bodies, which would mean either everyone's buried inside, or evacuated. A fight was happening to his left. That Daredevil child, Dimitri, and an X-Man were fighting some guy. I'll deal with him later. I have to focus on other things... He thought as he squinted at a half naked man, riddled with injuries. Jumping down, he soon was in front of him, and what Perry saw surprised him.

"Aedan?" He said with a shocked expression on his face, though he probably couldn't see unless he had x-ray vision. In a normal situation, Perry would have asked where he was before, though now wasn't the time. Crouching down, he examined his wounds, and came to a conclusion. "You, my friend, have been through hell."

@Archon

Pink Gorilla]Jamie turned towards Augustus. 'Do you know how to get these things out of me?' She signed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
Augustus nodded, and stated, "I can use a hot gas inside your throat while also freezing your skin, leaving your body weakened but the parasite boiled alive. That way your body will consume the parasite, and you can gain a weakened version of it's powers with no side effects... but.." Augustus felt the energy and ZETA warned him of the battle going on... and that just made Augustus smile. A little bit of training! Augustus vanished into the Dark force while stating, "...Name's Augustus... call it out later and I will probably find ya..."

Newtype said:
Cade looked down at Ethan and said "Only the strong shall survive, tired of the weak humans. Why does everyone try to tackle me? Is it because I never made the Varsity Football Team freshman year." He broke Ethan's tackle but made no attempt to actually made no attempt to press his assault. He was giving Ethan the time to run, he began to make a series of odd stances to make it seem like he was winding up for a big move but was really just wasting time.
Augustus formed right in front of Cade in what looked like millions of a second. His cold armor leaned in close as if he lacked personal space, but never made direct contact. The teenager looked like Aizen, and even had the voice. He just loved the reactions people had! He gave off a angered smile, before speaking completely calmly, "Are you the one who is currently trying to murder these poor unfortunate souls?"

Dazed. That was the best way to describe how Connor felt, or maybe numb, numb to the world as he lay motionless with eyes open. The blonde was still conscious in orb-like layer of ice, curled up a bit. He may have been numb to the world but his insides we're very much not numb, and while he'd managed to halt as much force as he could from hitting the ground everything still hurt. The Ice had been thick enough to with stand the impact, and there was a layer of slush in the bottom of the orb for cushioning, he hadn't had the time to make it more stable or more resistant. There was a muffled voice, one that Connor realized was speaking from outside the ice, he took a breath...one that he could see because of the temperature in the orb. There was a twitch of his finger as he came back to reality, a shiver was sent through his body as he realized...he was cold. That wasn't how his power worked...he never felt the cold he created. Suddenly the orb of ice started to crumble in layers from the top slowly working it's way to the bottom.

Mid-way through the crumbling Connor coughed out Aedan's name as he realized who had spoken, sitting up abruptly among the ice. A hint of a red shade of blood from his wound was mixed into the slushy bit, there was also some specks of blood on his hand from the coughing. He'd likely loosened a bit of whatever Gus had done to his insides, but not enough to be too threatening. "I-I'm fine.." He told the other boy with a wheeze, the impact having knocked the air from his lungs. While his vision was blurred he could still make out the red hints of blood on Aedan's mostly naked body, which may have amused him even if he couldn't tell how naked, if it wasn't for the fact that he was worried for the other boy and the tower and whoever was inside.

"W-What about...you?" There was another uncomfortable shiver as he sat in the slowly melting pile of slush and ice, he knew Aedan didn't know about his powers...and again he wished he could get a read on the others facial expression. Perry's sudden arrival had Connor's head turning with a wince to look at the newcomer, he guessed it was Perry by the sound of his voice, though being behind a mask or suit did tend to distort things. "Perry?" He asked, just to be sure.

@Archon

@Pyosimros

hudhouse said:
Augustus nodded, and stated, "I can use a hot gas inside your throat while also freezing your skin, leaving your body weakened but the parasite boiled alive. That way your body will consume the parasite, and you can gain a weakened version of it's powers with no side effects... but.." Augustus felt the energy and ZETA warned him of the battle going on... and that just made Augustus smile. A little bit of training! Augustus vanished into the Dark force while stating, "...Name's Augustus... call it out later and I will probably find ya..."
Augustus formed right in front of Cade in what looked like millions of a second. His cold armor leaned in close as if he lacked personal space, but never made direct contact. The teenager looked like Aizen, and even had the voice. He just loved the reactions people had! He gave off a angered smile, before speaking completely calmly, "Are you the one who is currently trying to murder these poor unfortunate souls?"
"Yes." Cade replied with a wink. Augustus was not on the list, he had already evolved enough to be above the purge line. "Look I have stuff I need to do and you know all about accomplishing goals with odd methods. So we can go at it destroy Earth or you can let me make sure that there will always be people save it. Today's heroes are too weak for the foes that are to come. I shall forced them to evolve, adapt, and survive. So that foes the likes of Thanos don't just come through and annihilate half of Earth."

As Morgn fell, his life began to flash before his eyes...

He had to admit, dying sucked, but at this point he felt as if he just needed the few moments of peace he felt to reflect...

'My father often confided in my his greatest fears through stories...He often told me how his grandmother told him that the Murdock boys had the devil in 'em...I used to look up at his and ask

'Daddy, if you have the devil in you, does that make me Lucifer?'

'He would always laugh at that. After he told me about the devil I had always hoped that mine would come out. It never did when I wanted it though... It never came out when I was cornered by the bullies who cornered me after-school, it never came out when I was cowering in my closet from Purple Man, who had once again figured out who my dad was...'

'No...I figured out that was another one of Mom's "gifts", my devil came out in pieces, stuck with different identities in different ways...Each part of me has their own devil...'

'Mine is the part that REALLY hates dying...'

(Long post for no reason)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan opened his eyes and took out his billy club, he gritted his teeth and shot out the grappling hook, it connected on the falling Stark Tower on a piece that was already crumbling, that and his increased gravity made for a very frighting trip, he held his breath as he swung, he could feel the vibrations and the tension of the grapple. He could tell he had five seconds at best...

'Come on...HOLD!'

He came through a large piece of rubble, slamming into an area where Fortune stood, attempting to gather supplies. He looked at her and yelled, "Okay! Help, carry me!"

Fortune replied with, "Okay fine ya big piece of shit!" She then ordered her S̶̷l̶̷a̶̷v̶̷e̶̷ Stand to carry Morgan while she carried medical supplies.

They arrived to the rest of the people with supplies. Fortune sat next to Conner and began to work,
"Don't move! You'll fuck it up!"

"Okay, so big guy in the sky? Don't fight him! He'll kick our asses!"

@Pyosimros @Crono @Archon

Jason soon stood up after his original meeting with the Boulder wreckage. However aside from a handsome bruise he seemed fine. Fancy that he thought as he stumbled over to Augustus and Cade.

"Woah, who are you?" He motioned to Augustus.

Then turning yo Cade, "And what the crap are you?"

Newtype said:
"Yes." Cade replied with a wink. Augustus was not on the list, he had already evolved enough to be above the purge line. "Look I have stuff I need to do and you know all about accomplishing goals with odd methods. So we can go at it destroy Earth or you can let me make sure that there will always be people save it. Today's heroes are too weak for the foes that are to come. I shall forced them to evolve, adapt, and survive. So that foes the likes of Thanos don't just come through and annihilate half of Earth."
Augustus frowned, before transforming into his real armored form. He snarled out while trying to force Cade back by approaching, "...Weak? Thanos is a celestial level threat and most villains are not even near that level. Hell, I am above that level and I help out even though I am considered a villain. Who gave you the right to decide who is to weak, who needs to evolve, who needs to die? God didn't, the celestials didn't... none of us did... you are forcing yourself into the universe as a protector of Earth by attempting genocide. Your like Hitler or Stalin, but on a smaller scale and on the super human level. If mutant or hero kind is not this tall then they don't go onto the roller coaster! You turn death into a trivial matter... if they face a to strong foe then they team up and adapt. Where did your morality and justice go hmm? Also on that Earth thing? I own a planet... I don't need this fertile land anymore for I have better.

"No matter what you do, you play as the bully of life. If these heroes are to die, then by your code and law of ethics, all who are weaker then this do not deserve to live or fight. What about all the women, children and working men down there that makes Humans human? That makes a society, the backbone of our evolved life? What about all of us being CHILDREN?! Teenagers?! Young Adults who can't even legally drink or join up with the military to defend our rights and justices? Us we that are still in high school?! Your purging of super humans is not just! If they need to adapt, let someone lead who's qualified... I crave for that spot but I do not because I feel I will cause to much harm and go against my goals. Your the same as me... but you don't care how high your body count is..."

Augustus back flipped before letting out daemonic power... roaring out, "I have the strength of Thanos, the power of Cosmic, the immortality of Daemons, the strength of Blackheart, the will of Doom, the wrath of a god and the justice of a Human. Might always makes right, but sometimes that will just lead to failure when those without might band together to become might incarnate. So... stop this genocide and senseless slaughter or face my- no... OUR! Wrath!"

[QUOTE="Captain Wolf]Jason soon stood up after his original meeting with the Boulder wreckage. However aside from a handsome bruise he seemed fine. Fancy that he thought as he stumbled over to Augustus and Cade.
"Woah, who are you?" He motioned to Augustus.

Then turning yo Cade, "And what the crap are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Augustus simply stated, "Augustus Von Doom.. Killer of Victor Von Doom and the person who defeated a son of Mephisto."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back