• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor rolled his eyes at Terry's protesting, stepping on one of Terry's feet with one of his crutches gently, "If we told him no then he could just force his way in. So just sit tight."

Though Augustus speaking as if everything was perfect did nothing but irk Connor, not to mention he wanted information on Laxus. "And if we don't comply?"

@sitanomoto @hudhouse

Crono said:
Connor rolled his eyes at Terry's protesting, stepping on one of Terry's feet with one of his crutches gently, "If we told him no then he could just force his way in. So just sit tight."
Though Augustus speaking as if everything was perfect did nothing but irk Connor, not to mention he wanted information on Laxus. "And if we don't comply?"

@sitanomoto @hudhouse
Augustus smiled under his mask, before stating, "I will leave. Simple as that Mister Liberty."

sitanomoto said:
Cassie laughed and ruffled Connor's hair gently and then winked at Alex. She stood up straight when she heard the knock on the glass. "Let him in," Cassie said, eying Augustus coldly. "I don't trust him, but I don't think he has any reason to hurt us now."
"What?!?" Terry exclaimed, his eyes going wide. "Cass, are you NUTS?!?!"

"Terry," Cassie snapped, turning her head towards him. "Stop."

"Fine." Terry said with a huff, flopping down next to Connor on the couch. He crossed his arms and pouted like a child.
Azazel appears out of a portal, and looked at Cassie with a smile. "Cass..... I want to tell you something..... In private." He said with a sense of urgency. "Its really important, and only you and Friday must know."

@sitanomoto[/URL] @hudhouse
hudhouse said:
Augustus really just floated through the glass like a ghost thanks to his powers. He floated down in front of Cassie, Terry, Alex and the others. He said, "Thank you Cassie for allowing me into your palace. I wish to know everything you can offer me on Luxus, and if I can do anything to make any of you feel better? Tea, coffee, a scone?"
"Ow!" Terry said, more indignant than hurt. "Fine, but if he puts Cassie in another coma..." He let the sentence hang as he caught Cassie's eye.

Cassie sighed, but she nodded. " I just want to make it clear, Gus: we did not send Laxus after you. He did that of his own accord." She turned towards Azazel and walked over, turning to the group with an "excuse me for a moment," before following him to the other side of the room. "Yeah, Az?" She said, noticing his smile. "You look excited. What's the deal?"

Last edited by a moderator:
sitanomoto said:
"Ow!" Terry said, more indignant than hurt. "Fine, but if he puts Cassie in another coma..." He let the sentence hang as he caught Cassie's eye.
Cassie sighed, but she nodded. " I just want to make it clear, Gus: we did not send Laxus after you. He did that of his own accord." She turned towards Azazel and walked over, turning to the group with an "excuse me for a moment," before following him to the other side of the room. "Yeah, Az?" She said, noticing his smile. "You look excited. What's the deal?"
"How would you feel..... If I told you that I could bring your parents back?" Azazel asked her. He longed to see her happy. Then demonic priests come in from a portal, and brought in the bodies that were long preserved. "All I gotta do is do a chant and shove their souls back in their bodies."

"We're not exactly all for giving up information on our friends, especially without reason." Connor said bluntly, watching as Cassie moved off to speak to Azazel. His blue eyes snapping back to where Augustus stood. "You want to talk? Then talk. I'm sure you didn't drop by for a tea party." There was nothing Connor wanted more than to kick Augustus right back out the window he came in through, but there we're probably near a hundred reasons why he shouldn't so he dismissed the image from his mind.

@hudhouse

Allison leaned over to Connor. "Who is this guy?" She asked really confused. Jamie stared at the man and her hand tightened on her gun, but moved no other muscles. @Crono

Crono said:
"We're not exactly all for giving up information on our friends, especially without reason." Connor said bluntly, watching as Cassie moved off to speak to Azazel. His blue eyes snapping back to where Augustus stood. "You want to talk? Then talk. I'm sure you didn't drop by for a tea party." There was nothing Connor wanted more than to kick Augustus right back out the window he came in through, but there we're probably near a hundred reasons why he shouldn't so he dismissed the image from his mind.
@hudhouse
Augustus sighed and stated, "You live without friends for most of your life! A tea party would be a good thing right now though." He got to business, all the teal lights on his suit transforming to blood red. He stated, "Challenger Deep is currently used for my HQ. Inside is thousands of terminally ill patients and near-dead patients. I am experimenting and researching on them to try and cure them. Consent was given and all that... but then Luxus only 6 minutes after I woke up, fired a giant spear of magic and technological origin. It found my base, and he then summoned spheres of lightning inside my base. He threatened to destroy all of Challenger Deep in my eyes, and I had to fight him on the damned moon.

"He then told me that was going to sending in soldiers all over the base to take it over if I did not fight... and I have not returned so I have not seen if it is true or not. I had decided on what my unique cosmic talent will be just prior, and as such fixed the moon. Any ways, he reappeared in the Asteroid Belt and taunted me further, so I followed to fight. He fought me with attack that would be equal to around a Uranus sized explosion, and I made him hit himself in the ribs. I was about to knock him out before he vanished, and I know none of my attacks could have killed him. Being an Avenger, I wanted information. So he committed terrorist activities on a private research institution, attempted murder, and then Malicious intent. May I request details on him, or shall I serve you for a few moments before taking my leave?"

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"How would you feel..... If I told you that I could bring your parents back?" Azazel asked her. He longed to see her happy. Then demonic priests come in from a portal, and brought in the bodies that were long preserved. "All I gotta do is do a chant and shove their souls back in their bodies."

[/QUOTE]
Cassie's Jaw dropped open. " Wh... What..?" She said, completely stunned. "Bring.... Bring them back....?" She leaned on the wall, her chest constricting. "Az...." She was nearly crying now. "You... You'd do that.... For me?" She bit her lip. "Will..... Will they be the same?" She asked. That was her number one concern. Would her dad still be the same Tony? Would her mom still be the same Pepper? She hoped...... Hoped beyond hope. This was never something she thought could happen, ever in her wildest dreams.

hudhouse said:
Augustus sighed and stated, "You live without friends for most of your life! A tea party would be a good thing right now though." He got to business, all the teal lights on his suit transforming to blood red. He stated, "Challenger Deep is currently used for my HQ. Inside is thousands of terminally ill patients and near-dead patients. I am experimenting and researching on them to try and cure them. Consent was given and all that... but then Luxus only 6 minutes after I woke up, fired a giant spear of magic and technological origin. It found my base, and he then summoned spheres of lightning inside my base. He threatened to destroy all of Challenger Deep in my eyes, and I had to fight him on the damned moon.
"He then told me that was going to sending in soldiers all over the base to take it over if I did not fight... and I have not returned so I have not seen if it is true or not. I had decided on what my unique cosmic talent will be just prior, and as such fixed the moon. Any ways, he reappeared in the Asteroid Belt and taunted me further, so I followed to fight. He fought me with attack that would be equal to around a Uranus sized explosion, and I made him hit himself in the ribs. I was about to knock him out before he vanished, and I know none of my attacks could have killed him. Being an Avenger, I wanted information. So he committed terrorist activities on a private research institution, attempted murder, and then Malicious intent. May I request details on him, or shall I serve you for a few moments before taking my leave?"
Nevermore tightened a fist when she heard what Laxus had done. "This is unacceptable." She said, storming up to Augustus. "What he did, I mean. I don't like you," she was being perfectly blunt, "but he had no right to hurt those people like he did. Or nearly hurt them, anyway." She stood tall. "Gus, let me know what I can do for you to put him in his place." Her eyes began to glow blue. "I will do it."

Terry looked at all of this in surprise. "Wait, you're actually wanting to help this guy!?" He stood, fuming. "After he hurt one of our own!?" He began to approach Gus with a fury before nevermore grabbed him by the shoulders and held onto him tightly.

"Easy, big fella." She said. "Anger will get you nowhere." She looked at Brute and motioned with her head for him to grab Terry with his tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Augustus Von Doom." He told Allison, then listened to what Doom Jr had to say. It was hard to believe that Laxus would go to such lengths, but at the same time the child of Thor did tend to have his moments. They couldn't let it go, especially with Augustus being present. "He's one of ours, so why not let us deal with him."

Fortune came pounding down the stairs with a quiet fury, she had her blank spirit push back the devil's child and spoke in a hushed but angry tone, "Don't you dare! Don't you fu***** dare! Why does she get the option, the choice to get her family back while the rest of us have to suffer?! No, this isn't fair, let them rest god da****"

@Steel Zinogre

(Not trying to break up any plans you have, but this is how she would react in-character so...Kinda had to a bit)

While Augustus tried to find information the Avengers really don't have, Laxus obtained somethingnhe was told he couldn't have but now he could and it's all thanks to Augustus. He had ascended to King of Asgard through a process made possible by Augustus copying his power back when they fought. But Laxus required something more but it appears Augustus hasn't gone through his powers yet or he would have tried to come after him by jow realizing what he had done or rather a portion of what Laxus's grin was about. Laxus sat upon the thrown holding Odin's eye, he didn't even look scrathed considering he tried to play dead back there but Laxus doesn't do dying well be it for real or for pretend. He needed to find what he was going to use to destroy Augustus without destroying too !much in the process. The thing that allowed him to ascend to the Throne and what he seeks now were the things outside of his powers that Augustus won't forsee and that'll be his end.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie's Jaw dropped open. " Wh... What..?" She said, completely stunned. "Bring.... Bring them back....?" She leaned on the wall, her chest constricting. "Az...." She was nearly crying now. "You... You'd do that.... For me?" She bit her lip. "Will..... Will they be the same?" She asked. That was her number one concern. Would her dad still be the same Tony? Would her mom still be the same Pepper? She hoped...... Hoped beyond hope. This was never something she thought could happen, ever in her wildest dreams.
Nevermore tightened a fist when she heard what Laxus had done. "This is unacceptable." She said, storming up to Augustus. "What he did, I mean. I don't like you," she was being perfectly blunt, "but he had no right to hurt those people like he did. Or nearly hurt them, anyway." She stood tall. "Gus, let me know what I can do for you to put him in his place." Her eyes began to glow blue. "I will do it."

Terry looked at all of this in surprise. "Wait, you're actually wanting to help this guy!?" He stood, fuming. "After he hurt one of our own!?" He began to approach Gus with a fury before nevermore grabbed him by the shoulders and held onto him tightly.

"Easy, big fella." She said. "Anger will get you nowhere." She looked at Brute and motioned with her head for him to grab Terry with his tail.
"They will be in the same state as they were an hour before death. They will not remember a thing beyond that. And besides. I have spoken with them..... And they wanted to see you Cassie. They missed you." He said as he gave Cassie a hug. "I will do anything for you.... And plus. It makes me happy that you are happy."

sitanomoto said:

Crono said:
"Augustus Von Doom." He told Allison, then listened to what Doom Jr had to say. It was hard to believe that Laxus would go to such lengths, but at the same time the child of Thor did tend to have his moments. They couldn't let it go, especially with Augustus being present. "He's one of ours, so why not let us deal with him."
Newtype said:
While Augustus tried to find information the Avengers really don't have, Laxus obtained somethingnhe was told he couldn't have but now he could and it's all thanks to Augustus. He had ascended to King of Asgard through a process made possible by Augustus copying his power back when they fought. But Laxus required something more but it appears Augustus hasn't gone through his powers yet or he would have tried to come after him by jow realizing what he had done or rather a portion of what Laxus's grin was about. Laxus sat upon the thrown holding Odin's eye, he didn't even look scrathed considering he tried to play dead back there but Laxus doesn't do dying well be it for real or for pretend. He needed to find what he was going to use to destroy Augustus without destroying too !much in the process. The thing that allowed him to ascend to the Throne and what he seeks now were the things outside of his powers that Augustus won't forsee and that'll be his end.
Augustus simply stood there, watching and listening. He snapped his fingers a few times, seeing if his cosmic power or if he truly did get a bit of Laxus's power could hunt him down. He sighed at it's failing, and said, "Fine... he stated that he wants me dead, so how and where will I hide while you Avengers do this? If I go home, he has his soldiers ever where... if I go anywhere else I endanger everyone in the planet! One of my attacks against him that did nothing had the energy signature of 2.25 ⨉ 10^32. Or in English... you saw the Death Star in that movie Star Wars? I will hit as hard as that explosion. So if you Avengers want me to stay back... give me somewhere safe from the teleporting powerful Asgardian or I have to come with you. Hell, all I came here for was just any info I could gather, and then see if after everything blows over I could make up the stupid things I have done."

LokiofSP said:
Fortune came pounding down the stairs with a quiet fury, she had her blank spirit push back the devil's child and spoke in a hushed but angry tone, "Don't you dare! Don't you fu***** dare! Why does she get the option, the choice to get her family back while the rest of us have to suffer?! No, this isn't fair, let them rest god da****"

@Steel Zinogre

(Not trying to break up any plans you have, but this is how she would react in-character so...Kinda had to a bit)
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"They will be in the same state as they were an hour before death. They will not remember a thing beyond that. And besides. I have spoken with them..... And they wanted to see you Cassie. They missed you." He said as he gave Cassie a hug. "I will do anything for you.... And plus. It makes me happy that you are happy."

[/QUOTE]
"Az...." Cassie was nearly crying. She hugged him back until she heard Fortune's voice. Her anger surged. A chance to get her parents back and it was being ruined... "Then what do you want? You could ask Az about that, no problem. But you're ruining my chance to get my family back." She turned back to Az. "Please, Azazel, bring my family back."

sitanomoto said:
"Az...." Cassie was nearly crying. She hugged him back until she heard Fortune's voice. Her anger surged. A chance to get her parents back and it was being ruined... "Then what do you want? You could ask Az about that, no problem. But you're ruining my chance to get my family back." She turned back to Az. "Please, Azazel, bring my family back."
"Alright Cassie. You will have to be there for the ceremony." Azazel said with a smile. "Well, why don't you just ask? I could bring your loved ones back. But seeming by your attitude that you don't want that." He said as he looked at fortune in the face, a confident smile ran across his face. "While her parents are going to be revived, my dad can bring back who ever you want." Azazel said as she jokingly kisses fortune on the cheek. "Let's go Cass, she will be fuming in the next few seconds." He said with a chuckle, since he was rather mischievous right now. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

sitanomoto said:
Augustus suddenly laughed out loud, his senses enhanced by his machinery. He walked over to Cassie and stated, "Ruining my chance to get my family back? RUINING MY CHANCE TO GET MY FAMILY BACK?!" Anger and Malice dripped and coated his words, while he pointed towards Fortune. He roared out, "How selfish, greedy and self centered are you oh leader of the Avengers?! My family died because of you people, we all have family members lost and gone... and what do you do? When you get the opportunity to revive your parents, you throw everyone away for a moment and tell them to shut up so you can be healed and made better. What about all of us? What about all the people who suffer in the world? What about all the wars where children die from families and where parents are slaughtered, and those children live homeless on the streets wanting a family? What about all the Orphans? What about those who have to live off government money or die starving to death? Ever thought of them? You just go so selfish when you get the chance, you only think of others when they force you to think of them, like your team being around you or when they save you."

@sitanomoto[/URL] @LokiofSP
Augustus then turned his angry eyes to Azazel, but seeing his face just... made him sorrowful. He spoke with less malice, but still angered, "And your father could make all Death pointless, yet he doesn't. You could help so many, yet here you are licking your wounds. A person dies every 6 seconds, but I am sure that time has been increased sense a large amount of people have died. You can make no requiem for all of those we have lost. Nor would you want to. You just want to see a smile on your friend's face... but that jealousy of what you do? What about her..." He pointed to Fortune before continuing, "...How will she feel when she isn't allowed because she isn't Cassie? What if Cassie doesn't think she should have her parents back, but Cassie's should? You make those who don't have the choice or the option Criminals encased by Sadness, desiring the same thing yet denied of it. Only for a friend would you do this, and that's your only exception."

hudhouse said:
Augustus suddenly laughed out loud, his senses enhanced by his machinery. He walked over to Cassie and stated, "Ruining my chance to get my family back? RUINING MY CHANCE TO GET MY FAMILY BACK?!" Anger and Malice dripped and coated his words, while he pointed towards Fortune. He roared out, "How selfish, greedy and self centered are you oh leader of the Avengers?! My family died because of you people, we all have family members lost and gone... and what do you do? When you get the opportunity to revive your parents, you throw everyone away for a moment and tell them to shut up so you can be healed and made better. What about all of us? What about all the people who suffer in the world? What about all the wars where children die from families and where parents are slaughtered, and those children live homeless on the streets wanting a family? What about all the Orphans? What about those who have to live off government money or die starving to death? Ever thought of them? You just go so selfish when you get the chance, you only think of others when they force you to think of them, like your team being around you or when they save you."
Augustus then turned his angry eyes to Azazel, but seeing his face just... made him sorrowful. He spoke with less malice, but still angered, "And your father could make all Death pointless, yet he doesn't. You could help so many, yet here you are licking your wounds. A person dies every 6 seconds, but I am sure that time has been increased sense a large amount of people have died. You can make no requiem for all of those we have lost. Nor would you want to. You just want to see a smile on your friend's face... but that jealousy of what you do? What about her..." He pointed to Fortune before continuing, "...How will she feel when she isn't allowed because she isn't Cassie? What if Cassie doesn't think she should have her parents back, but Cassie's should? You make those who don't have the choice or the option Criminals encased by Sadness, desiring the same thing yet denied of it. Only for a friend would you do this, and that's your only exception."
"The chance us for everyone Augustus. And I am offering it because she deserves a second chance. Fuck it, why don't I bring back doctor doom and your whole family, would that make you feel better?" Azazel said, irritated that a good deed is being ruined by two people. And plus, my dad brings back good families who died for no fucking reason, and he cages and tortures the bad ones. It's like a disciplanry system." Azazel said as he cracked his knuckles. "I do not want to fight you, but you really are making me mad. Especially for ruining a gift like this with fact and grief. I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO BY HER PARENTS THEMSELVES!!" he finally exploded, breathing heavily. "I spoke with them, and they wanted to see her! And me being the nice guy I am, said yes! So here I am! And I will do it, no matter who else fucking thinks! If they want it, just fucking ask already!"

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"The chance us for everyone Augustus. And I am offering it because she deserves a second chance. Fuck it, why don't I bring back doctor doom and your whole family, would that make you feel better?" Azazel said, irritated that a good deed is being ruined by two people. And plus, my dad brings back good families who died for no fucking reason, and he cages and tortures the bad ones. It's like a disciplanry system." Azazel said as he cracked his knuckles. "I do not want to fight you, but you really are making me mad. Especially for ruining a gift like this with fact and grief. I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO BY HER PARENTS THEMSELVES!!" he finally exploded, breathing heavily. "I spoke with them, and they wanted to see her! And me being the nice guy I am, said yes! So here I am! And I will do it, no matter who else fucking thinks! If they want it, just fucking ask already!"

[/QUOTE]
Augustus smiled and snickered, before saying one line. "...You are causing more grief by doing this here little one, you make her feel bad at everyone else's expense, which will turn everyone on you two with justice that you claim to give but never have..."

hudhouse said:
Augustus smiled and snickered, before saying one line. "...You are causing more grief by doing this here little one, you make her feel bad at everyone else's expense, which will turn everyone on you two with justice that you claim to give but never have..."
"Just trust me bud, I am not causing grief. I am simply helping those who fucking need it. Don't be that one guy at a Christmas party. If you want help, then ask me for it." He said in a slightly angered tone. He felt like he was the evil one all over again.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Just trust me bud, I am not causing grief. I am simply helping those who fucking need it. Don't be that one guy at a Christmas party. If you want help, then ask me for it." He said in a slightly angered tone. He felt like he was the evil one all over again.

[/QUOTE]
Augustus snickered, oh these emotions were just priceless. He then stated, "Fine, I will leave you alone, Daemon." Augustus saw the unnatural ridges in his hair, almost like a goat. Teleportating, and assuming the fact he mentioned Mephisto as his Father... clearly a Daemon. "But since you say you can help... can you find me Laxus Thorson? He put innocent people in danger, and I want to take him down."

hudhouse said:
Augustus snickered, oh these emotions were just priceless. He then stated, "Fine, I will leave you alone, Daemon." Augustus saw the unnatural ridges in his hair, almost like a goat. Teleportating, and assuming the fact he mentioned Mephisto as his Father... clearly a Daemon. "But since you say you can help... can you find me Laxus Thorson? He put innocent people in danger, and I want to take him down."
"Wait...... He did WHAT?!" azazel said, clearly pissed off. "Why do godly people always do that shit?! Fine, I will find him....." He said as he summoned an orb and immediately found him. "He is here." He said, pointing to his coordinates. "Now go, save those innocents." He said. (I have no idea where @Newtype is, but I am just helping anyway.)

hudhouse said:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"The chance us for everyone Augustus. And I am offering it because she deserves a second chance. Fuck it, why don't I bring back doctor doom and your whole family, would that make you feel better?" Azazel said, irritated that a good deed is being ruined by two people. "And plus, my dad brings back good families who died for no fucking reason, and he cages and tortures the bad ones. It's like a disciplanry system." Azazel said as he cracked his knuckles. "I do not want to fight you, but you really are making me mad. Especially for ruining a gift like this with fact and grief. I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO BY HER PARENTS THEMSELVES!!" he finally exploded, breathing heavily. "I spoke with them, and they wanted to see her! And me being the nice guy I am, said yes! So here I am! And I will do it, no matter who else fucking thinks! If they want it, just fucking ask already!"

[/QUOTE]
hudhouse said:
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Just trust me bud, I am not causing grief. I am simply helping those who fucking need it. Don't be that one guy at a Christmas party. If you want help, then ask me for it." He said in a slightly angered tone. He felt like he was the evil one all over again.

[/QUOTE]
Cassie was silent throughout this whole ordeal, thinking hard. She was being selfish, yes. But she wasn't just doing this for her. Terry had never met her Father or her Mother.... Connor's Dad would get an old friend back... Nevermore could meet Pepper and talk...

Terry was also thinking. "Cass," he said, removing himself from Nevermore's grip gently. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Cass, do it."

Nevermore grew slightly red while listening to all of this. She walked over to Brute and put her hand on his flank, hoping that he would somehow help to calm her down. She was slightly jealous of Cassie, who was getting back her loved ones. She just longed to talk to Pyrite one last time, tell him everything.... But at the same time....

Laxus was racing through the void of space searching for the tool of Augustus's destruction. Not even Odin's eye could find it as Laxus learned the hard way but that just means what he's looking for is exactly what he needs. That kind of power that can shrug of Odin's Eye and even Laxus's own powers which Augustus will sooner or later realize he indeed has that power but just needs to figure out how to access it. Laxus thought maybe he should tell Augustus how to access to sort of speed this process along but that would be no fun. Laxus was planning on having a lot of fun, he wondered if Augustus realized the summoning balls were gone which made Laxus question sheathed he should send more to speed this up even more.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Wait...... He did WHAT?!" azazel said, clearly pissed off. "Why do godly people always do that shit?! Fine, I will find him....." He said as he summoned an orb and immediately found him. "He is here." He said, pointing to his coordinates. "Now go, save those innocents." He said. (I have no idea where @Newtype is, but I am just helping anyway.)

[/QUOTE]
Augustus noted the orb, and it jumped out of reality to another realm. It was easily Asgard. Augustus had to shake his head and state, "...No, I can't follow him there. The son of Thor in another dimension would easily be Asgard, and all of the people there saw Thor as a hero among heroes. His son still follows the Odin and Thor legacy. Even then against a army of superhumans, there are civilians there. Finally, if Luxus was completely immune to an explosion capable of destroying EARTH, there is no way for me to be able to fight him where he is three fold stronger. ...Hmm, I will follow it once he gets out. I require one more thing...

"...Blackheart the Daemon... I know it's a very, very, very huge favor to ask but... could I be able to replicate his powers? To him it will simply feel like going light headed, and I will leave you both alone I swear." He heard the legends of Blackheart during his encounters with Doctor Strange, and he was a powerful being. It was a long shot, but if he could get THAT power, he would easily be able to crush Luxus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back