• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Allison nodded. "Everything ended up fine and Skull Face was killed. Tanya is still shaken up a bit about Ivory, but mostly fine. Jamie is still ornery as hell." She said looking over at Jamie. She just gave a small smirk and looked away. "I think you should go over and see the girls. I think they could use some company, it has been a rough couple of weeks. At least Liona got her sister back." Allison said and Jamie nodded. @Crono

LokiofSP said:
Morgan sighed and though for a moment, 'God, if they had only asked me a few months earlier, I would have been thrilled about this. But now? God...Maybe...Maybe I can be the one that changes things, the one that makes sure nobody gets hurt again.' He nodded and smiled as determination filled his body, 'YEAH! As long as I'm on the team, NOBODY else will die on my watch!'

He sat up slowly and turned to Nevermore, determination in his eyes and his smile wide, "You know what? You're right! I'm going to join your team, and make sure that as long as I'm here, not another soul is lost!" He pointed at himself, "Count on it!"

@Steel Zinogre

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore raised an eyebrow but she smiled. She held out her hand. "No hard feelings?" She replied to his comment.
Terry grinned wider and uncovered Luna's eyes. "Watch this, Luna," he whispered. He proceeded to point first to Alex, then to Connor, and then made a heart shape with his hands. He was half doing this to cheer Luna up, and half because he was just being.... Well.... The guy version of Cassie. @Steel Zinogre
Luna looked at terry's hands, and screeched with joy as she pawed at his hands. Redd then returned with Helga, both of them unscathed. "I'm back. Helga was a little pissed, but I got her to listen." he said proudly as helga rolled her eyes. When Brute came in, helga felt much calmer, since something about him calms her down. but the opposite is for luna, for she is not used to a bigger wyvern similar in body structure living with her. so she hid behind terry. Despite being so intimidating, he was gentle and sluggish.

(Probably should have mentioned that I meant the Thanos attack. We're at like 12 hours afterwards or something like that?)

"Meant the more recent one but we do get attacked a-lot." The blonde sighed but smiled afterwards, "You sure this isn't some elaborate trap where you make me feel safe then lock me in your base's basement? Been there done that, didn't end well for the last guy."

@Pink Gorilla

"Ew, why would we want a boy in our basement." Allison mockingly said. She giggled afterwards. Jamie just rolled her eyes at the comment. She signed something to Allison. "Hey, that's not nice." Jamie just shrugged. @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Paityn Greene

There was certainly a lot of commotion going on all at once. Maybe she came at a bad time? Even so, she was sent here in a rush, with out and answers. Paityn stuck her hand in her pocket, touching the note in her hand. She looked at the crying creature on Terry's lap and frowned. A couple people came to check on her, but she just raised a hand and shook her head saying a quick,"Im fine," or "Dont worry about me," but it was a lot to take in. She had no clue what in the heck was going on. Little by little she was unknowingly shuffling backward toward the door. Being the new girl always made her a little intimidated. Her hands twiddled with the hemming of her sweater nervously as she watched everyone interact with one another. Shes never been with this many people her age all at once. She was a farm girl, hardly got any action. But standing in the shadows was going to get her no where. Paityn took a deep breath, and walked to Terry. She looked at the little wyvern. Shed never seen anything like it,"My, my...she sure is darlin' aint she?" she giggled,"Not too scary up close," she didnt know how else to break the ice.

@Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]

Paityn Greene

There was certainly a lot of commotion going on all at once. Maybe she came at a bad time? Even so, she was sent here in a rush, with out and answers. Paityn stuck her hand in her pocket, touching the note in her hand. She looked at the crying creature on Terry's lap and frowned. A couple people came to check on her, but she just raised a hand and shook her head saying a quick,"Im fine," or "Dont worry about me," but it was a lot to take in. She had no clue what in the heck was going on. Little by little she was unknowingly shuffling backward toward the door. Being the new girl always made her a little intimidated. Her hands twiddled with the hemming of her sweater nervously as she watched everyone interact with one another. Shes never been with this many people her age all at once. She was a farm girl, hardly got any action. But standing in the shadows was going to get her no where. Paityn took a deep breath, and walked to Terry. She looked at the little wyvern. Shed never seen anything like it,"My, my...she sure is darlin' aint she?" she giggled,"Not too scary up close," she didnt know how else to break the ice.

@Steel Zinogre

[/QUOTE]
Luna looked at paityn and screeched with happiness. She enjoyed meeting new people. she purred as she rubbed her cheek on paityn's leg.

Terry smiled at Luna's reaction. "It's alright, Luna." He said when she hid behind him. He then looked at Paityn when she commented about Luna. "Yeah, not too terrifying." He patted the ground next to him. "Here, have a seat." He looked at the baby Wyvern and he smiled.

Morgan looked at Nevermore's hand, "Actually, there's tons of hard feeling, like ALLOT." He then grasped it and gave it a shake, "But I'll just forget it ever happened, in fact, lets start over." He put a hand to his mask and was about to take it off but decided against it, he wasn't at that level yet. Besides, the last time somebody named Daredevil told somebody else their identity, it didn't end well, so he simply nodded his head, "I'm Daredevil, I wouldn't be surprised if you heard of me."

@sitanomoto

Connor huffed, he should seriously try to learn sign language. But just smiled instinctively, "I get the feeling I was the butt end of a joke." The blonde slouched back into the comfy chair, "I'll try and stop by at some point, once I've healed up a little more and things....calm down." Eyes looking towards the med wing area for a moment, while he couldn't see inside it was just reaction in thoughts to Cassie. The blonde shrugged, "No downtime for Avengers, you know how it is."

@Pink Gorilla

sitanomoto said:
Terry smiled at Luna's reaction. "It's alright, Luna." He said when she hid behind him. He then looked at Paityn when she commented about Luna. "Yeah, not too terrifying." He patted the ground next to him. "Here, have a seat." He looked at the baby Wyvern and he smiled.
Brute then looked at terry, and walked on over to him, his front legs not touching the ground, and using only his hind legs to walk. luna rarely walked like this, but brute does it constantly unless he needs all fours. he then looked at paityn, his scarred face somewhat intimidating. @HoneyBear-Kat @sitanomoto

LokiofSP said:
Morgan looked at Nevermore's hand, "Actually, there's tons of hard feeling, like ALLOT." He then grasped it and gave it a shake, "But I'll just forget it ever happened, in fact, lets start over." He put a hand to his mask and was about to take it off but decided against it, he wasn't at that level yet. Besides, the last time somebody named Daredevil told somebody else their identity, it didn't end well, so he simply nodded his head, "I'm Daredevil, I wouldn't be surprised if you heard of me."

@HoneyBear-Kat @sitanomoto
Terry fell over backwards when Brute walked over. "Whoah!" He yelled, drawing the attention of Zero.

"You alright, Boss?"

"Y-yeah, Zero... I'm just fine." Terry stammered from his sprawled out position on the ground. He lifted his head to look Brute in the eyes. "Hi." He gave the big red Beast a sheepish smile.

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore nodded. "Yes, I've heard of you, or your father, at least." she smiled. "Happy to start over."
Terry fell over backwards when Brute walked over. "Whoah!" He yelled, drawing the attention of Zero.

"You alright, Boss?"

"Y-yeah, Zero... I'm just fine." Terry stammered from his sprawled out position on the ground. He lifted his head to look Brute in the eyes. "Hi." He gave the big red Beast a sheepish smile.
"easy Hoss, He is a friendly." charlize said as she sat next to terry. "what made you fall on your ass anyway?"

Alex sighed and sat down next to Connor. "So, what do we do with Von Douchebag? I mean, he already did too many things to be deemed a good person." He looked at his hand, then around the room. "Might be a good time to train the new one on the field."

@Crono

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"easy Hoss, He is a friendly." charlize said as she sat next to terry. "what made you fall on your ass anyway?"

[/QUOTE]
Terry blushed. "I... Um... I was j-just surprised..." He sat up. "I l-lost... Lost balance... My balance...." He was stuttering. Great. He thought. Good job Terry. Way to hit it off.

Morgan panicked slightly, but managed to keep it hidden for the most part, 'Oh my god, does she know?! There's no way!' He cleared his throat, "That's quite the assumption miss. Anyways, could I get some help? I want to see the Tower, if I'm gonna be working here I might as well get to know the place right?"

@sitanomoto

Paityn Greene

The large beast approached Paityn, Terry and little luna. He was huge and very intimidating. Paityn took a step back, her hands gripping the backpack straps. She looked away from the creature, avoiding any eye contact and ducked her head.

Beside her, Terry tipped over and sprawled on the ground. Another member came and sat next to him, asking what made him fall anyway. Terry was flushed with embarassment, cause a small giggle to come from Paityn. She out a hand to her mouth and stopped herself,"Sorry," she apologized,"Just cute is all," she smiled. She didnt know either of them very well, but Paityn was a very honest person.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Morgan panicked slightly, but managed to keep it hidden for the most part, 'Oh my god, does she know?! There's no way!' He cleared his throat, "That's quite the assumption miss. Anyways, could I get some help? I want to see the Tower, if I'm gonna be working here I might as well get to know the place right?"

@Steel Zinogre
Paityn's words just made Terry blush harder as he looked at his shoes with a chuckle. "Y-yeah..." He stammered, looking at Paityn with an embarrassed, dorky grin.

The cocoon began to show cracks as Cassie came to consciousness more by the minute.

Friday had clothes nearby, ready for the girl when she emerged.

((Friday will let you guys know when Cassie's ready to be seen again.))

Allison looked around at everybody then back at Connor. "Is this a bad time? Should we leave?" She asked. Jamie scoffed and signed at Allison. Allison frowned at Jamie. "Because if this is a bad time we should leave them alone, Jamie."

sitanomoto said:
Nevermore smiled. "Of course." She backed up from the bed and with a graceful sweep of her hand, she invited him to join her on a stroll.
Paityn's words just made Terry blush harder as he looked at his shoes with a chuckle. "Y-yeah..." He stammered, looking at Paityn with an embarrassed, dorky grin.

The cocoon began to show cracks as Cassie came to consciousness more by the minute.

Friday had clothes nearby, ready for the girl when she emerged.

((Friday will let you guys know when Cassie's ready to be seen again.))
With the cocoon starting to crack, redd next stood it, waiting for his master to awaken soon.

Connor rubbed at his neck when Alex asked about what they we're going to do about Doom. What could they do? Atleast until Cassie woke up they couldn't do thing, Connor eyed Alex beside him and brought his hand up and pointed at the ceiling and twirled his finger in annoyance. Trying to signal that Doom's A.I. was probably listening to anything and everything that was said anyways, then let his hand drop back down.

"We stop him." Connor said simply, "But I haven't the faintest idea how." Then turned to look at Allison and shrugged his shoulders, "When is it not a bad time?" The blonde snorted out a sigh, "Your fine, but you don't have to stay if you don't want to."

@AnnoDomini @Pink Gorilla

"Well, I would love to stay then. I would like to talk to someone other than my sisters every once in awhile." Allison stated. Jamie just groaned and walked off back to the base. "Don't mind her, she is always like that, but something seems different ever since she got back from Afghanistan..." @Crono

Silently Finn moved over to where the talk of Augustus was. He tapped his hands against his thighs as he thought. "We can. We can infiltrate it." He snapped his fingers. "We get somebody in there and make it seem like they've changed sides. Like they see the reasoning behind his motives and they find out as much as they can." He shrugged. "Sounded better in my head."

@Crono @AnnoDomini @Pink Gorilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back