• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Morgan nodded at the confirmation of where he was, he turned to Nevermore with a slight smile, "I mean...This isn't the best place to be in, but there was a time when as a kid I always wanted to come here, see inside, so I guess you kinda helped five year old me live their dream? In a messed up way." He stopped forcing the smile and cleared his throat, turning back to the ceiling for a moment before speaking again, "Look, I don't have a problem with you guys, you all seem like good people with good intentions, I'm not that much of an asshole that I can't notice that. But you have to understand, I've seen so many people die when you guys help, some that I was really close to...I-I just want to lower the body count, and asking you guys to close out seems like the best idea."

@sitanomoto

"Connor. I was, for I don't know how long, locked in a Iranian prison camp, tortured daily. Because I got captured for staging a coup. If the Avengers were involved in this, it would've been a whole international conflict. Not a vacation under the sun I've wished for. As you see, I'm still alive, but thanks to my powers, but, I still think I lost a good portion of my sanity back there. So, please, don't beat yourself for this. All is forgiven, and let's get back to the others. After all, we got a newbie to train not to die out there." Alex says, leaning in for a kiss.

@Crono

Paityn Greene

She had already met so many new people, it was getting hard to remember their names and match their faces. A large robot-like being approached her next. She took a few steps back and behind Jade. She felt like she was looking back up the Avenger Tower again with his height. He knelt down and extended a hand toward her. She hesitated before reaching out and putting her hand on his,"Ch-charmed...Im Paityn." she nodded, trying to keep curteous. He seemed kind enough, and obviously he meant well, despite his intimidating figure. Off to the side, a hand rose from the couch and named himself Terry Stark,"Stark?" Where has she heard that name before? Oh well, itll come back,"Nice to meet you." Paityn looked around the room,"Forgive me if i start mixin' up the names..." she mumbled quietly.

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto

"That's... Good, I guess." Nevermore said with a smile and then it dropped. "Yeah, but if we didn't help, there would be more casualties. There are always casualties. That's one thing I learned in the line of assassinry. It's not that you caused the death, its that you stopped others from dying." She sighed. "I appreciate your opinion. Maybe the best way to help stop the death toll is to help save the world."

sitanomoto said:
"That's... Good, I guess." Nevermore said with a smile and then it dropped. "Yeah, but if we didn't help, there would be more casualties. There are always casualties. That's one thing I learned in the line of assassinry. It's not that you caused the death, its that you stopped others from dying." She sighed. "I appreciate your opinion. Maybe the best way to help stop the death toll is to help save the world."
Luna wakes up with a yawn, and looked around. she started to sniff around, Looking for minerva. She looked under the couch, in the back area of the tower, and even out front, but found no sign of the massive Rajang anywhere. Luna worriedly screeched for her friend, but nothing was sent back.

Terry lifted his head up. "It's fine, I'm not the best at names, either." He stood and nodded to Redd. "Redd's just a big teddy bear, he's really sweet once you get to know him." He patted Redd's leg. He heard Luna's screech and his brow furrowed. "What's up, Luna?" He said, turning away from the new girl for a moment. "Excuse me for a moment, Miss Paityn." He walked over to the baby Wyvern and knelt next to her. "What's wrong? Man, I wish you could talk."

"Not to discount what you wen't through but being Osborn's prisoner for months, wasn't exactly fun either. Especially knowing there was a clone of me doing god knows what." The blonde chuckled lightly at the mention of an international conflict, "You can be a little clueless sometimes you know that? I'd give up my status as an Avenger if it meant helping you, being with you." Connor smiled and blushed a little when Alex started leaning in, and leaned in himself, grateful that they'd moved off from the others for the time being. The kiss lasted only a moment but it felt much longer before Connor pulled back and playfully punched Alex in his normal shoulder. "I care about you, you jerk." And I'd do anything for the people I care for.

"We might have some stuff to figure out, but we figure it out together." Connor held up one of the crutches for Alex to lead the way back to the main room.

@AnnoDomini

sitanomoto said:
Terry lifted his head up. "It's fine, I'm not the best at names, either." He stood and nodded to Redd. "Redd's just a big teddy bear, he's really sweet once you get to know him." He patted Redd's leg. He heard Luna's screech and his brow furrowed. "What's up, Luna?" He said, turning away from the new girl for a moment. "Excuse me for a moment, Miss Paityn." He walked over to the baby Wyvern and knelt next to her. "What's wrong? Man, I wish you could talk."
"I think she is looking for minerva..... I have not seen her around at all lately." charlize said as she came from upstairs. "She could be dead, or just lost. I'm betting choice A." she said with a sigh. Then again, she did recall a news story with her fighting off the deviljho...... and losing. "SHIT! I just remembered!" she said as she took out her phone, and showed news footage to terry and nevermore. The deviljho had feasted upon her corpse until Sally Parker came from a portal, and killed the massive dino. "Wait..... Who is that?" she asked the two.

Paityn Greene

Paityn blinked as Terry explained that Redd was just a gentle giant. She smiled,"Oh," she looked at Redd and came out from behind Jade, smiling at him too. Terry excused himself and Paityn watched as the boy went over pick something up. She gasped and put a hand to her chest,"Oh my goodness, what is that?" she eyed the creature, not expecting it to look like that at all. "Looks like a dragon, but those are in fairytales, arent they?"

Arriving back, Alex went straight to the new girl, smiling. "How is the new addition doing? And to respond to your earlier question, I can train you in hand to hand and how to survive intense torture methods." He looks at the beast she was refering to. "Oh, they are both some big softies. But don't do harm to those they like. It would get ugly kiddo."

@HoneyBear\-Kat

The sun was rising over NYC, lighting up Lady Liberty and the harbor with a bright orange glow. The night seemed to have passed by quite quickly. Then again, not quickly enough for some.

Cassie's cocoon hardened and turned from blue to dark blue. Her silhouette could be seen if one had shined a light through it.

Friday smiled. "She's slowly coming to." She said to Zero with a bright grin.

"Terry will be pleased." Zero replied.

Terry looked at Charlize worriedly and then gasped at the footage. "Oh my gosh!" He stroked Luna's head. "I'm so sorry, girl." He heard Paityn's voice and turned around, smiling despite himself. "Yeah, technically, little Luna's a Wyvern. I think she's a government experiment or something. Whatever she is, she's ours." He sat down cross-legged and beckoned Luna to his lap for a hug.

sitanomoto said:
The sun was rising over NYC, lighting up Lady Liberty and the harbor with a bright orange glow. The night seemed to have passed by quite quickly. Then again, not quickly enough for some.
Cassie's cocoon hardened and turned from blue to dark blue. Her silhouette could be seen if one had shined a light through it.

Friday smiled. "She's slowly coming to." She said to Zero with a bright grin.

"Terry will be pleased." Zero replied.

Terry looked at Charlize worriedly and then gasped at the footage. "Oh my gosh!" He stroked Luna's head. "I'm so sorry, girl." He heard Paityn's voice and turned around, smiling despite himself. "Yeah, technically, little Luna's a Wyvern. I think she's a government experiment or something. Whatever she is, she's ours." He sat down cross-legged and beckoned Luna to his lap for a hug.
Luna saw the footage, and a tear fell down her face. Then helga came in, the slime on her body glowing brighter than all the lights in the room with a light shade of yellow. she saw luna and walked to her. luna then sat next to terry, her head on his lap, and silently let the tears fall. Helga was confused, and looked to terry for an explanation. "Easy girl..... She is so sad because........ Minerva died." charlize said calmly, to which helga was not so calm. the slime on her fists, head and tail turned to an orange hue, and she growled as she smashed through a wall leading outside, and sprinted off to find minerva, not believing that the strongest of Finn's companions had died. "Should I go after her?" redd asked terry, with luna's eyes wet with grief. "Sorry y'all gotta see this missy, but it will pass..... eventually." Charlize said to Paityn. @HoneyBear\-Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry nearly started crying himself. "Luna... Luna, its alright..." He stroked her back, hoping to calm her down. "Yeah, Redd, go after her. Make sure she doesn't cause any more damage to anyone or anything." He then moved on to stroking her ears. "I know, Luna. I know..."

Nevermore laughed with Morgan. "That's what I said too, the first time they asked me. But here I am, an Avenger, doing the best with what I have."

Connor followed after Alex smiling as he entered the room once again, there was a large gathering around this stranger and Alex added to it. "I hope you all aren't overloading the girl." He stated, and rather than adding himself to the group Connor decided it best to find himself a seat and sit quietly while watching, noting the saddened faces and hearing about Minerva. The ape would certainly be missed.

sitanomoto said:
Terry nearly started crying himself. "Luna... Luna, its alright..." He stroked her back, hoping to calm her down. "Yeah, Redd, go after her. Make sure she doesn't cause any more damage to anyone or anything." He then moved on to stroking her ears. "I know, Luna. I know..."
Nevermore laughed with Morgan. "That's what I said too, the first time they asked me. But here I am, an Avenger, doing the best with what I have."
Redd then transformed into his Wyvern Form, and then flew off after helga, worried about her, and worried about what she might do next. to his surprise, he saw helga with Minerva's rotting corpse, and sent a live feed of the scene to terry and the rest of the group. "It is confrimed..... she is gone...." he said with a sad sigh. "She was one of the strongest of our team, and we will miss her." he said. Helga roared as loud as she could, and was heard from the tower, angry and sad at the same time. Redd landed in front of her, and looked at her. "Helga..... Please. Come back home. We know you must be very upset, but she is gone....." he said as helga growled defiantly. "I will ask once more, come back with me. Or I will put you under, and drag you myself." he said as he transformed. Helga then backed away, having the feeling that her heart might stop if she got any angrier. "good girl, now let's go, shall we? "redd said as he walked with helga.

Allison walked into the room with the others and looked around. "Have any of you seen Jamie? She keeps leaving the base without letting anyone know." She eyes dropped on Jamie who was sitting in the chair. Jamie smiled and waved slightly. Allison rolled her eyes and smiled. "By the way, hello, I haven't seen you guys in awhile." She stated. @anyone

Terry covered Luna's eyes. The baby shouldn't have to see that. Then Connor walked into the room with Alex. Terry looked at Connor and wagged his eyebrows at him jokingly.

Finn laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "You're telling me! I have a secret. I'm actually an animal whisperer. They all know it so they come my way. So your mom's doing good? It's been a while I hope you said hi for me." He bumped her shoulder with his own. When the news of Minerva's death reached him he looked down at the ground. "Darn. She'll be missed. You know the first time I met Minerva I was at a cafe with Luna and she guilted me into buying her something to eat. Then I'm pretty sure that a bad guy showed up and she had dealt with him before I had even set my fork down." He turned back to the group. He wouldn't let the death get to him. This was a time of greeting and joy and Minerva would have wanted it to stay that way. He turned back towards Paityn who seemed almost a little overwhelmed. "Hey don't worry about the names. There are quite a few of us here." Allison walked into the room and Finn nodded. "She was here. But then she left? I'm not sure when she left or where she left from though. Sorry."

@Steel Zinogre @HoneyBear-Kat @Pink Gorilla @WhoeverElseIsInHere

CasualDragon said:
Finn laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "You're telling me! I have a secret. I'm actually an animal whisperer. They all know it so they come my way. So your mom's doing good? It's been a while I hope you said hi for me." He bumped her shoulder with his own. When the news of Minerva's death reached him he looked down at the ground. "Darn. She'll be missed. You know the first time I met Minerva I was at a cafe with Luna and she guilted me into buying her something to eat. Then I'm pretty sure that a bad guy showed up and she had dealt with him before I had even set my fork down." He turned back to the group. He wouldn't let the death get to him. This was a time of greeting and joy and Minerva would have wanted it to stay that way. He turned back towards Paityn who seemed almost a little overwhelmed. "Hey don't worry about the names. There are quite a few of us here." Allison walked into the room and Finn nodded. "She was here. But then she left? I'm not sure when she left or where she left from though. Sorry."
@Steel Zinogre @HoneyBear-Kat @Pink Gorilla @WhoeverElseIsInHere
"Shit. looks like another one bites the dust. and it's good that you are another Ceasar Milan. and my mom is doing good. Maybe you should invite your old man down here. have some family time, yeah?" she said teasingly as she punched his shoulder softly.

Morgan sighed and though for a moment, 'God, if they had only asked me a few months earlier, I would have been thrilled about this. But now? God...Maybe...Maybe I can be the one that changes things, the one that makes sure nobody gets hurt again.' He nodded and smiled as determination filled his body, 'YEAH! As long as I'm on the team, NOBODY else will die on my watch!'

He sat up slowly and turned to Nevermore, determination in his eyes and his smile wide, "You know what? You're right! I'm going to join your team, and make sure that as long as I'm here, not another soul is lost!" He pointed at himself, "Count on it!"

@sitanomoto

Allison smiled and Finn and nodded. Jamie reappeared right in front of him to try and freak him. out. After she did she smiled and walked over to Allison. Allison lightly smacked her shoulder.

Connor saw Terry's display and decided to pretend he hadn't, ignoring it. When Allison showed up Connor gave a wave of acknowledgement, "Well yeah, the world almost ended and stuff. You all still heated with me?" Or maybe it'd just been the Boss who was, it was kind of hard to tell with them honestly.

@sitanomoto @Pink Gorilla

Allison looked over to Connor and slightly smiled. "I think it has cooled down enough for you to be around them again." She stated. Jamie just nodded. (Refresh me real quick, it has been awhile, Why were they mad at him again? @Crono )

Connor raised an eyebrow, "You sure? I was getting the vibe that Boss wanted my head on a stake." Of course he was kidding, kinda. "How'd you guys do with the attack? Everybody alright on your end?"

@Pink Gorilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back