• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"...Well that was easier than one would imagine..." Jordan said and started to pet the big beast's head
"Alright bud, pay what you promised." Mephisto said with a smug smile as he put his cheek out for a slap.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Mephisto had started to urk Jordan and he turned to face him and his right arm started glowing with some seriously powerful energy
"Come on! Do not hold back!" he exclaimed with anticipation, since he was by nature a masochist.

Jordan ran at Mephisto and jumped at him, and superman punched at him, the force behind the punch was so powerful that the sheer force of the blow didn't impact Mephisto until 10 seconds after Jordan touched back down on the ground after the punch

Afte

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan ran at Mephisto and jumped at him, and superman punched at him, the force behind the punch was so powerful that the sheer force of the blow didn't impact Mephisto until 10 seconds after Jordan touched back down on the ground after the punch
after 10 seconds, mephisto was blown back 2 feet of the roof, and left a small bruise. "that will be good enough..... Farewell." he said as he went back to hell, and went into his personal blood spa.

"...Oh~? And I thought I'd put a little extra juice behind that one...I'll have to hit harder next time...I SHOULD pay a visit to hell sometime..." Jordan said to no-one in particular

LucianGrey7971 said:
"...Oh~? And I thought I'd put a little extra juice behind that one...I'll have to hit harder next time...I SHOULD pay a visit to hell sometime..." Jordan said to no-one in particular
"I will have to invite you." azazel said as he looked at jordan. "And my dad has an extremely high pain tolerance..... so don't feel bad about it."

"Oh please, I just didn't want to mess up this town...and don't worry about about an invintation...not a lot that can keep me out of places I want to go..." Jordan said to Azazel

Emile stared at Sally with an expressionless face

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Oh please, I just didn't want to mess up this town...and don't worry about about an invintation...not a lot that can keep me out of places I want to go..." Jordan said to Azazel
Emile stared at Sally with an expressionless face
"I know. Invitations are more formal though." Azazel said as sally got creeped out by Emile. "Can I help you?"she asked him.

"Yes, but how often does one get to knock around some demons for funsies." Kyou countered before looking at Emile "Wh..Wh-What are you...What are you doing? Why are you loo-..." Jordan looked at Sally, then at Emile, then back at Sally...then at Emile. "Oh...OOOH...But sh- I mean it- How wou-" Jordan struggled to find the words before Emile punched him in the face "Ok, OW! Alright, alright, so hey Spider...woman...person....spider..."

(I love how Jordan is the most non PC character in this RP. It would be hilarious to see Jordan vs PC Principal)

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Yes, but how often does one get to knock around some demons for funsies." Kyou countered before looking at Emile "Wh..Wh-What are you...What are you doing? Why are you loo-..." Jordan looked at Sally, then at Emile, then back at Sally...then at Emile. "Oh...OOOH...But sh- I mean it- How wou-" Jordan struggled to find the words before Emile punched him in the face "Ok, OW! Alright, alright, so hey Spider...woman...person....spider..."
(I love how Jordan is the most non PC character in this RP. It would be hilarious to see Jordan vs PC Principal)
"The name is Sally....." she said in an insecure tone. "and I know I am a freak.... no need to point that out." she added as she finished the last of the fleshy bits of the Deviljho.

"Yea, I'm not gonna remember that. No offense to you, I just have the literal knowledge of the multiverse swimming around in my head...or my other head...I don't have the time or patience to explain it. Besides, you're standing here with the offspring of a demon, Emile whose whole deal is he drinks people and spins webs, and ME the Phoenix Force incarnate. You are not even top 10 million in freaky things I've seen...but that's not my point...it seems that my people drinking friend is infatuated with you...now me, I'm thinking it's some kind of stupid spider thing, but what do I know? I don't fall in love." Jordan looked at his cloak and frowned "I'm gonna have to retire this cloak..."

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Yea, I'm not gonna remember that. No offense to you, I just have the literal knowledge of the multiverse swimming around in my head...or my other head...I don't have the time or patience to explain it. Besides, you're standing here with the offspring of a demon, Emile whose whole deal is he drinks people and spins webs, and ME the Phoenix Force incarnate. You are not even top 10 million in freaky things I've seen...but that's not my point...it seems that my people drinking friend is infatuated with you...now me, I'm thinking it's some kind of stupid spider thing, but what do I know? I don't fall in love." Jordan looked at his cloak and frowned "I'm gonna have to retire this cloak..."
"I can make a cloak out a Gypceros hide..... Kind of like mine." she said as she showed her abdomen, which was covered by a rubbery hide from another animal, along with purple spikes containing the poison of her favorite prey, the gypceros. "and honestly....... I am not used to people actually liking me...... Every one likes Petra Parker..... my mom.... but I am just a freak to everyone but her...." she said with a sigh. "Guess that's why I am so damn reclusive."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Emile just looks normal after years of suppressing his powers...you should see his real form...dude show them your real form!" Kyou slapped Emile's massive chest and immediately regretted the decision. While he was shaking the pain out of his hand, Emile was taking off his shirt, revealing the giant spider tattoo on his back, two of the legs were running down the length of his arms and another pair was going down his back, presumably to his legs.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Emile just looks normal after years of suppressing his powers...you should see his real form...dude show them your real form!" Kyou slapped Emile's massive chest and immediately regretted the decision. While he was shaking the pain out of his hand, Emile was taking off his shirt, revealing the giant spider tattoo on his back, two of the legs were running down the length of his arms and another pair was going down his back, presumably to his legs.
"Wow.... You look better than I do.... Emile." she giggled at the name. "are you always wanting a meal? I always am..... that is why I hunt...." sally said jokingly, hoping that emile would not make her regret her bad pun.

"That's not what I meant..." Kyou said as Emile's back started to become disfigured and the sound of flesh ripping and bones cracking filled the air. Four more arms shot out of his back and Emile grew an extra 2 feet. His mouth ripped into three different sections of teeth, the first were more pincer than anything else clearly meant for piercing and holding in place, the second were his hollow teeth meant for distributing his acidic venom and the third were his human teeth.

LucianGrey7971 said:
"That's not what I meant..." Kyou said as Emile's back started to become disfigured and the sound of flesh ripping and bones cracking filled the air. Four more arms shot out of his back and Emile grew an extra 2 feet. His mouth ripped into three different sections of teeth, the first were more pincer than anything else clearly meant for piercing and holding in place, the second were his hollow teeth meant for distributing his acidic venom and the third were his human teeth.
"That reminds me of Man-Spider." sally said as she scratched the back of her head. She then bared her own fangs, which resembled that of a vampire's set. then a purple liquid drips from her top canines. "It's gonna take more than that to scare me." she said playfully, she wanted to see if he would keep transforming, or just laugh with her.

Emile shrugged and literally disappeared from view, which was impressive for a now 8 foot 10 inch 545 pound monster. He tapped Sally on her shoulder from behind

LucianGrey7971 said:
Emile shrugged and literally disappeared from view, which was impressive for a now 8 foot 10 inch 545 pound monster. He tapped Sally on her shoulder from behind
She then jumped 6 inches from the ground, and turned around and sighed out of relief. "It's just you...... sorry about that." she said.

Connor made his way back up to the med ward after spending so long in the garage simply tinkering with his bike and thinking, if things weren't already messed up with Alex he'd probably done so or made it worse. The blonde stopped by Cassie's bed, pausing along the way to check on the stranger who Nevermore had attacked. We can't protect the people, and we can't even protect our own. Maybe he had a point.

Moving away from the beds while still using his crutches he headed to where Terry was, "Any changes?" he asked, not getting his hopes up. But it would be nice to have some good news.

@sitanomoto

Terry shot awake, banging his head on the wall. "Ouch!" He said, rubbing the back of his head "I'm awake! I'm awake!" He said, looking up at Connor groggily. "Oh... Hey Connor. I... Erm.... Fell asleep." He looked at his watch. "Friday? How's Cass?"

"Her brain functions are returning to normal, Boss. I can see some sort of human form in her cocoon, and it changed Hues from red to blue. She should come out of it by..." Friday did the calculations. "9:30 A.M. or so."

Terry smiled. "Thank goodness." He slumped back against the wall. "I'm such a bad twin. I let her get hurt and then fell asleep on the job." He knew he was a clone, but since his creation, Cassie had always treated him like a brother instead of a genetic doppelganger. He looked at the sleeping Luna on his lap and he smiled. "She might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen." Which wasn't saying much, but he really did think that she was cute.

((@Steel Zinogre))

sitanomoto said:
Terry shot awake, banging his head on the wall. "Ouch!" He said, rubbing the back of his head "I'm awake! I'm awake!" He said, looking up at Connor groggily. "Oh... Hey Connor. I... Erm.... Fell asleep." He looked at his watch. "Friday? How's Cass?"
"Her brain functions are returning to normal, Boss. I can see some sort of human form in her cocoon, and it changed Hues from red to blue. She should come out of it by..." Friday did the calculations. "9:30 A.M. or so."

Terry smiled. "Thank goodness." He slumped back against the wall. "I'm such a bad twin. I let her get hurt and then fell asleep on the job." He knew he was a clone, but since his creation, Cassie had always treated him like a brother instead of a genetic doppelganger. He looked at the sleeping Luna on his lap and he smiled. "She might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen." Which wasn't saying much, but he really did think that she was cute.

((@Steel Zinogre))
Brute then sat next to luna and terry, the EXTREMIS coursing through his veins, and some blood on his mouth, as well as missing teeth. He laid down, and fell asleep as the EXTREMIS glow in his veins fades. Luna then stirs into a more comfy spot as she sleeps.

Connor smiled at Terry's sudden alertness, "Sorry, didn't realize you we're asleep. I'd have just asked Friday if I knew." The blonde glanced back at the cocoon as Terry spoke. "Don't be hard on yourself, you stayed by her side and that's worth something. None of us could have stopped this." With a sigh he decided to change the subject, "When was the last time you ate? Showered? It's obvious your tired, go take a break and I'll take over."

@Steel Zinogre

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
Connor smiled at Terry's sudden alertness, "Sorry, didn't realize you we're asleep. I'd have just asked Friday if I knew." The blonde glanced back at the cocoon as Terry spoke. "Don't be hard on yourself, you stayed by her side and that's worth something. None of us could have stopped this." With a sigh he decided to change the subject, "When was the last time you ate? Showered? It's obvious your tired, go take a break and I'll take over."
@Steel Zinogre
Terry nodded. "Alright." He looked at the sleeping Luna in his lap and gently picked her up. He turned to Nevermore, who had just made herself visible on Brute's back. "Could you take her? I don't want to wake her up."

Nevermore nodded quietly and slid down Brute's side, her cloak spreading out behind her. "Sure." She picked up Luna with a grunt. "She's heavier than she looks!" She muttered, taking Luna over next to Brute. She sat Cross-legged with the baby wyvern in her lap.

Terry stood and brushed himself off, then headed for the kitchen. He opened the pantry, grabbed a bag of chips, walked back to Cassie's bedroom and changed his clothes to the pajamas she had bought him so at least he was out of his other ones. He quickly washed his hair in the sink and towel dried it. He walked out to the couch, then looked at Redd. "Hi Redd," he said tiredly.

@Steel Zinogre

just a black t-shirt and a paid of soft black and white plaid pants. What did you expect? Footies?

ZETA began his play... and injected into the cocoon a memory fragment. One final haunting thing that Augustus wanted her to know...

The memory fragment was simply Augustus sitting at a table, his eyes burning crimson. Energy trailed from them, coiling slightly around his head before fading out. It actually would take a moment to realize that, he was still asleep. He spoke in what sounded like a million different ways, tongues and languages... before being outdone by a little boy's voice. It stated, "The Avengers want my head... But you Cassie? You have wanted to rip me apart for years... I wish to chat mono e mono. I will protect you of course... no hostile actions. I simply wish to show you the fruits of my labor. ZETA has placed you in for a flight for Japan, under listings as a vacation. You deserve one after this long.. long night yes? Indulge me for once my friend, I will make it worth your while."

The memory fragment ended, and ZETA disconnected himself from the STARK servers. In it's place was a specialized Medical A.I. that finished the job for him.

Overnight, ZETA had finished the strange material, and began forming more of it...

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back