• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

A slow clap is heard from somewhere behind Connor. Alex's trademark smirk was on his face, his eyes fixed on the blond. "Come on Conny. I was expecting to hear something more from you." Alex's voice changed a little, it seeming more happy and relaxed. "Also, what is up everybody? Haven't seen you all in suuuuch a long time!" Unlike his old appearance, his red star was gone, and his metallic arm seemed a little more, shinier. Even his clothes seemed brand new. He had a modified AKM on his back, along with many grenades and magazines on him. He drew a little closer to Connor, putting a hand over his shoulder. Looking at Azazel, his smile didn't dissipate. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @sitanomoto

National said:
Thaddeus gasps in pain as Augustus pulls it into close combat, easily giving Thaddeus the disadvantage. He isn't a close ranged fighter, and Augustus knee that. But he wasn't just a sorcerer like his dad. It was time to use his mothers power.
"Reality. Very few people can use it, form it like clay."

With the powers that his mother inherited to him, combined with the cosmic reality bending power of the infinity stones, Thaddeus thrusts his hands out, and Augustus freezes in place. The floor around them starts to rise around Augustus, attempting to make a prison for the King. Thaddeus waves his hand around, and a powerful aura field slams into Augustus, giving Thaddeus some space.

Suddenly, Echo could hear a voice in her mind that no one else could hear.

"Echo, its me Thaddeus. We don't have much time to spare, since your brother has been consumed by whatever the hell consumed him."

@hudhouse @DarknessSpirit
Augustus allowed himself to be trapped, and just say there. He took a moment to relax, gather himself... before he realized that his mother's power.. wasn't a power. It was magic... and so he knew what he had to do. He screamed out to Thaddeus, "Energy... Magic.. interchangeable!" Augustus absorbed the energy of the prison, tasting the Chaos magic while it simply fell down. Augustus rushed forward once more like a boxer, aiming to hit him at joints to disable his arms and legs. he twirled around with some of the raw might of the Infinity Stones, and fused it with the both magic and the power cosmic! He fired the tri-blast from his chest, roaring out from the shock of the power. It felt so strange, yet his body was used to it. It called him, echoes of a dead thing from a dead world. Augustus fought just as hard, and wouldn't be damned here!

"Oh, I am not that slow with them. Besides, you carrying me would only probably hurt. No offense." Connor gave a light chuckle before hearing the clap. The blonde turned, swiveling on his crutches when he'd heard the clap. "Conny?" Connor scowled, "I've been called many names, but Conny?" He shook his head, "No thanks." Connor looked at Alex's hand on his shoulder, "It's nice to see the aliens didn't kill you. Or do much harm for that matter." Raising a brow he wished he could say the same for himself, Thanos does hit hard.

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto @AnnoDomini

AnnoDomini said:
A slow clap is heard from somewhere behind Connor. Alex's trademark smirk was on his face, his eyes fixed on the blond. "Come on Conny. I was expecting to hear something more from you." Alex's voice changed a little, it seeming more happy and relaxed. "Also, what is up everybody? Haven't seen you all in suuuuch a long time!" Unlike his old appearance, his red star was gone, and his metallic arm seemed a little more, shinier. Even his clothes seemed brand new. He had a modified AKM on his back, along with many grenades and magazines on him. He drew a little closer to Connor, putting a hand over his shoulder. Looking at Azazel, his smile didn't dissipate. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"
@Steel Zinogre @Crono @sitanomoto
"Connor?" Cassie said, coming out of her lab. Her mask was off as usual. "Who's this?" She looked Alex up and down, noting all the weapons, and there was a soft humming noise as she charged up her right freon, just in case.

Terry followed quickly in pursuit. His mask was off as well and he grinned goofily. "I look slick!" He said, smoothing his hair as he looked in the window reflection.

@Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
His breathing slowed as she got closer. Something about her was very calming. He chuckled and shook his head. "Using speed? Ohh. Drugs. That explains a lot." @sitanomoto
Hypnas laughed. "No, you were using your-" she stopped herself and fingered the necklace around her neck that held all of Dimitri's memories. He told her to wipe the memories for a reason. How was she supposed to tell him what he was without triggering a random memory pulse? Damn.

"You're a professional runner. Sometimes, the world seems slower." She said. Well.... It was sort of true.

Raitei just let them fight, he was letting the problem solve itself. If need be Raitei would just crush the winner of their fight. He just didn't want Echo to try and break it up, caught between such power would be a rock and a hard place for her in which he'll have to intervene.

"Professional runner? Hmm. Then I better not be on drugs....." He said, running his fingers through his hair and stood up. "I appreciate you. God knows how long I would've wandered around that city if you hadn't showed up. But I think it's time I headed home... Wherever home is..." @sitanomoto

Thaddeus falls to the floor, pain coursing through his body. He continues to keep the power of the infinity stones, but it took more strain keeping his power, making it hard for him to fight back. He wouldn't be able to win this. Thaddeus is the keeper of the stones. He is not letting Augustus get them. He knewnthat meant he had to escape. He screams in pain as his legs and arms break. He had to escape, and now.

He blows back Augustus with a powerful blast, speaking with Echo again.

"There's no time . It's taking all my power to nakebsure he doesn't take the power of the stones. I am keeping it all, but I can't win this fight. And he will kill you, even if that Asgardian is here. I'm not letting him kill you."

And with that, Thaddeus pushes his power, and he teleports next to Echo. With another snap of his fingers, they both warp through space and time, and teleport away from the scene, leaving Raitei and Augustus behind.

In Tokyo Japan, in a hotel room 451, Thaddeus and Echo tumble onto the hotel suite. It was a nice suite, two beds with a large window being a section of the wall, looking out over the busy city. Thaddeus breathes heavily, pain coarsing through his body.

@Newtype

Cassie's question had him scratching the back of his head sheepishly with a light blush, "This is Alex. He's uh...the Alex." The same Alex he'd told her about before, which made this even more awkward since Cassie and Alex had never actually met. Especially with he and Alex's relationship was....complicated. "He's a..." The blonde turned to look at Alex and smiled as if looking at him would give him some sort of answer but it didn't. "..a friend." The hum he heard from Cassie's suit made him frown, "Why so jumpy? Power down."

@Steel Zinogre @CasualDragon

National said:
Thaddeus falls to the floor, pain coursing through his body. He continues to keep the power of the infinity stones, but it took more strain keeping his power, making it hard for him to fight back. He wouldn't be able to win this. Thaddeus is the keeper of the stones. He is not letting Augustus get them. He knewnthat meant he had to escape. He screams in pain as his legs and arms break. He had to escape, and now.
He blows back Augustus with a powerful blast, speaking with Echo again.

"There's no time . It's taking all my power to nakebsure he doesn't take the power of the stones. I am keeping it all, but I can't win this fight. And he will kill you, even if that Asgardian is here. I'm not letting him kill you."

And with that, Thaddeus pushes his power, and he teleports next to Echo. With another snap of his fingers, they both warp through space and time, and teleport away from the scene, leaving Raitei and Augustus behind.

In Tokyo Japan, in a hotel room 451, Thaddeus and Echo tumble onto the hotel suite. It was a nice suite, two beds with a large window being a section of the wall, looking out over the busy city. Thaddeus breathes heavily, pain coarsing through his body.

@Newtype
Augustus screamed in hatred and rage, before pinging all of his robots over the Earth. They all began searching for them, and one of his mobile bases was in China, sending out hundreds of robots. Instead of being humanoid, these small probes still had the creation sphere inside them. Magic and technology blurred, turned into something that could maybe be considered living some day. The monsters of techonology's future scanned the sky, and hunted for magical sources.

Augustus spoke to Raitei with strange calmness, "I apologize for what chaos I have caused. I won't ever be controlled or suggested to do something, and that fool had the power of reality, and everything under the Sun. Yet, he hungers for power to kill and get revenge. He only fixed because he wanted to use me to get what he wanted. I want to take the Infinity stones away from him, and bring my sister home. I was attempting to play into it, trying to take down Thaddeus as fast and smooth as possible. Do you wish to fight, or will I just search in stead to find her and him?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo

??? Time

The machines finally finished the new, futuristic city of Tokyo. Graphene, chrome, and light were the major things here, but there was still traditional Japanese architecture in places. It was clear Augustus had a hold over the city, but it wasn't a choking one in the slightest. If Thaddeus and Echo looked, they would find that the law system Augustus had made was in place.

actmm_matte_6_by_rich35211-d4lsg5v.jpg

@Newtype @DarknessSpirit @National

Alex looked at Cassie, standing up straight, saluting. "Alexander Barnes. Bastard child of the Winter Soldier. At your service ma'am." Alex took a bow, then looked back at Connor, frowning a little. "Yeah... a friend." Alex says biter, turning to look back at Cassie. He whistled when he saw the suits. "Whiplash sure did know where to get the design from. Anyway, with what can I help?"

@Crono @sitanomoto

Crono said:
Cassie's question had him scratching the back of his head sheepishly with a light blush, "This is Alex. He's uh...the Alex." The same Alex he'd told her about before, which made this even more awkward since Cassie and Alex had never actually met. Especially with he and Alex's relationship was....complicated. "He's a..." The blonde turned to look at Alex and smiled as if looking at him would give him some sort of answer but it didn't. "..a friend." The hum he heard from Cassie's suit made him frown, "Why so jumpy? Power down."

@Steel Zinogre @CasualDragon
AnnoDomini said:
Alex looked at Cassie, standing up straight, saluting. "Alexander Barnes. Bastard child of the Winter Soldier. At your service ma'am." Alex took a bow, then looked back at Connor, frowning a little. "Yeah... a friend." Alex says biter, turning to look back at Cassie. He whistled when he saw the suits. "Whiplash sure did know where to get the design from. Anyway, with what can I help?"
@Crono @sitanomoto
Cassie's eyes lit up in recognition. "Oh." She bit her lip, "That Alex." She heard Connor's recommendation to power down and she sighed frustratedly. "Fine." She gave Alex the "I'm watching you" glare, knowing full well he was the one who hurt Connor emotionally while she was... Gone. "If he puts a single toe in my lab without my supervision or permission, I will not hesitate to break his arm." She punched her palm, then cried out, having forgotten about her shattered left arm. "Agh!" She clutched it in pain and then released it in her determination not to show weakness. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." she said through clenched teeth.

@Crono @AnnoDomini

Alex's eyes went to Connor then back to Cassie. "That Alex? What's that supposed to mean?" He raises his t-shirt to show his metallic arm. "Vibranium. The same material your grandfather made the shield out of. Just try and twist it, think tank." Alex's arms crossed in front of his chest, looking down. "I was more warmly welcomed back in my cell in Iraq..." He looked at Connor, then back at Cassie again, closing his eyes. "Let's just... make a plan. I know where I'm not welcomed. The sooner we get this done, the better."

@Crono @sitanomoto

Connor spotted the frown from Alex, now suddenly feeling like the bad guy for simply stating what he thought. There was some partial amusement however in seeing Cassie being protective though Alex didn't seem to be taking it well which had Connor frowning apologetically this time. "Don't be like that. You know your always welcomed here, Cass is just being Cass." The boy scowled at her cry of pain, "I knew it. I knew something was up with you arm." Connor used the crutches to take a step closer to her and inspected her arm, "What happened and what did I miss?" Today was becoming a really long and stressful day.

@sitanomoto @AnnoDomini

hudhouse said:
Augustus screamed in hatred and rage, before pinging all of his robots over the Earth. They all began searching for them, and one of his mobile bases was in China, sending out hundreds of robots. Instead of being humanoid, these small probes still had the creation sphere inside them. Magic and technology blurred, turned into something that could maybe be considered living some day. The monsters of techonology's future scanned the sky, and hunted for magical sources.
Augustus spoke to Raitei with strange calmness, "I apologize for what chaos I have caused. I won't ever be controlled or suggested to do something, and that fool had the power of reality, and everything under the Sun. Yet, he hungers for power to kill and get revenge. He only fixed because he wanted to use me to get what he wanted. I want to take the Infinity stones away from him, and bring my sister home. I was attempting to play into it, trying to take down Thaddeus as fast and smooth as possible. Do you wish to fight, or will I just search in stead to find her and him?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo

??? Time

The machines finally finished the new, futuristic city of Tokyo. Graphene, chrome, and light were the major things here, but there was still traditional Japanese architecture in places. It was clear Augustus had a hold over the city, but it wasn't a choking one in the slightest. If Thaddeus and Echo looked, they would find that the law system Augustus had made was in place.

actmm_matte_6_by_rich35211-d4lsg5v.jpg

@Newtype @DarknessSpirit @National
"You both seemed kind of evil but he abandoned me here and you for better or worse rebuilt the Avenger's tower. I want his head now for that but Echo told me not to take it. I will satisfy this by taking the Infinity Stones and sealing them away afterall Asgard was able to keep one for thousands of years under my predecessors. I am sure I can keep all of them safe. But one thing that won't happen is handing them over to you. I don't trust you with the stones." Raitei replied.

"No!!" Was the last word Echo screamed as she knew what Thaddeus was about to do. When she was teleported away the lights and electricity automatically went back on.

When they got in the room, Echo instantly threw off her cowl and hood on the bed. "Damnit Thaddeus, Why?!, he's not himself I need to guide him, I need to go back, he needs help! He won't kill me, I know he won't..." Her voice getting softer and softer. The overwhelming grief coming to her, her brother was lost in the power, he hated her... Echo fell back into the bed, and she stared off into space.

Thaddeus gasps in pain, unable to move from the floor. He closes his eyes, seeming as if minutes passed by. Suddenly, his entire body glowed several different colors, the colors of the gems. You could see the veins in his body, the blood slowly starting to turn rainbow in color. The gems flowed through his blood into his heart. He stumbles as he rises back up.

"I did it. The infinity gems are now me. I am the infinity gems. If they want the gems, they'll have to lock me up now with them. They can't be separated from me in any way. Kind of like a battery, but they can't take the power of the gems. That just means that the Asgardian would try to imprison me forever."

Thaddeus mutters the last part as he falls onto the other bed.

"Echo, your brother isn't who he is anymore. His lust for power consumed him. Just look out the window. He has already started his conquest."

He shakily gets up, and walks over to the other bed, sitting down next to her. Blood was running down his chest, but he ignored it as best as he could. He pats her shoulder, gently smiling.

"Echo, we will try to fix this. I promise, this will all work out."

@DarknessSpirit

AnnoDomini said:
Alex's eyes went to Connor then back to Cassie. "That Alex? What's that supposed to mean?" He raises his t-shirt to show his metallic arm. "Vibranium. The same material your grandfather made the shield out of. Just try and twist it, think tank." Alex's arms crossed in front of his chest, looking down. "I was more warmly welcomed back in my cell in Iraq..." He looked at Connor, then back at Cassie again, closing his eyes. "Let's just... make a plan. I know where I'm not welcomed. The sooner we get this done, the better."

@Crono @sitanomoto
"Um, who the hell are you? And what are you doing here?" he asked alex, getting slightly jealous of his metal arm. "Doesn't matter, I'm going somewhere else if you all need me." azazel said as he left the room, and went into a different part of the tower. @Crono @sitanomoto @AnnoDomini

National said:
Thaddeus gasps in pain, unable to move from the floor. He closes his eyes, seeming as if minutes passed by. Suddenly, his entire body glowed several different colors, the colors of the gems. You could see the veins in his body, the blood slowly starting to turn rainbow in color. The gems flowed through his blood into his heart. He stumbles as he rises back up.
"I did it. The infinity gems are now me. I am the infinity gems. If they want the gems, they'll have to lock me up now with them. They can't be separated from me in any way. Kind of like a battery, but they can't take the power of the gems. That just means that the Asgardian would try to imprison me forever."

Thaddeus mutters the last part as he falls onto the other bed.

"Echo, your brother isn't who he is anymore. His lust for power consumed him. Just look out the window. He has already started his conquest."

He shakily gets up, and walks over to the other bed, sitting down next to her. Blood was running down his chest, but he ignored it as best as he could. He pats her shoulder, gently smiling.

"Echo, we will try to fix this. I promise, this will all work out."

@DarknessSpirit
Probes in the area start beeping, detecting the surge of Infinity Stone power. They flew towards Thaddeus and Echo's location, alerting Augustus if they make visual contact.

"Yes, but one of your crowned Princes also used two infinity stones in an attempt to enslave Midgard." Dropping the illusions she had used to hide herself Eldkatla stepped forward to get a better look at the damage; it was easy enough to sneak in unnoticed when a fight like that was happening. Suddenly she turned back to look at them. "Oh! Some thanks. Thank you-" she said to Raitei "-for not killing me earlier, and thank you-" she said to Augustus "-for that display." Despite the tense situation she intruded on she seemed to be at complete ease.

"In return have some advice. If what I saw is to be believed, whatever that boy has done, this is more than a simple ownership of the stones. It is bigger than man against man, this is six of the most powerful entities in the universe which will act to ensure their survival at any cost."
She was still composed and calm but her tone had taken a graveness it did not have before. After this she fell silent, waiting and gauging their reactions; a stranger was probably most unwelcome at this point so a quick escape plan was constantly running in the back of her mind.

@Newtype @hudhouse

Ori was with Victoria and her family, as they were at home. She sighed when she left and went to go home with her family, knowing they will need some time to cope. Ori flew threw the air heading back before calling Braziel on the comn, "Hey can we hang out? I suddenly don't feel like seeing my family right now." @National. Corvus, Odis, and Daerick was celebrating at a bar drinking away while telling each other jokes ( Sorry I haven't been on lately, was busy with school lol @Everyone)

DemonGirl27 said:
Ori was with Victoria and her family, as they were at home. She sighed when she left and went to go home with her family, knowing they will need some time to cope. Ori flew threw the air heading back before calling Braziel on the comn, "Hey can we hang out? I suddenly don't feel like seeing my family right now." @National. Corvus, Odis, and Daerick was celebrating at a bar drinking away while telling each other jokes ( Sorry I haven't been on lately, was busy with school lol @Everyone)
(You missed it, their cousin died.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back