• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Master....... I feel like a failure....... I could not....... Protect him." Redd said with a sad tone. "Ivory is dead because of me...... I'm sorry." he said as his limbs reactivated, and looked at her in a grieved expression.

[/QUOTE]
Cassie shook her head. "No. No, Redd, Ivory made his choice. You did your best, that's what matters." She brushed some fallen leaves off of his metal chest and put her head on it, listening to the soft hum of advanced machinery. "Grandpa, tell him." She said to Howard. "He's not a failure, is he? He's perfect just the way he is." She looked Redd in the "eyes." "Just the way you are."

sitanomoto said:
Cassie shook her head. "No. No, Redd, Ivory made his choice. You did your best, that's what matters." She brushed some fallen leaves off of his metal chest and put her head on it, listening to the soft hum of advanced machinery. "Grandpa, tell him." She said to Howard. "He's not a failure, is he? He's perfect just the way he is." She looked Redd in the "eyes." "Just the way you are."
"Redd, Hades may have almost killed him. But he still loved you, even if he did not show it. He died for all of us, and it was his choice." Howard said as redd growled. "That's the problem. I could not control myself when Ivory got roasted in front of me. I have hated myself every since." redd said with a sigh as he sat down.

"You may be trying to down yourself but I'm still just happy you're alive," Cassie managed to say, her voice trembling in emotion. "Jeez, we got a big mess to clean up, huh?" She said, laughing and wiping tears from her eyes at the same time. "New York is in Ruins and half of the planet is under the Pacific and Atlantic oceans."

sitanomoto said:
"You may be trying to down yourself but I'm still just happy you're alive," Cassie managed to say, her voice trembling in emotion. "Jeez, we got a big mess to clean up, huh?" She said, laughing and wiping tears from her eyes at the same time. "New York is in Ruins and half of the planet is under the Pacific and Atlantic oceans."
"I know. Barney the angry dinosaur just had to do it." redd said nonchalantly. "Things just keep getting better, and better." he said in a sarcastic tone as he stood up, and set cassie on his shoulder.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie swung her legs back and forth like a child up high. "Wow, Redd... You got bigger." She looked down at the ground, and then at Finn. "Finn! Come and see the view! You look like an ant from up here!" She laughed.
((@CasualDragon))
"You should see the view from a higher perspective...... Just as soon as finn joins us." redd joked as he transformed, and waited for finn, the red paint turning silver, but no reinforcement this time around. ((@CasualDragon ))

Augustus had done it, he had created a molecule rearrange device just like the one in Ultron! This one though, was much more complex thanks to the foreign architecture. It was so clear though, which was the most shocking to Augustus. The device crafted itself two powerful energy sources, and a few more arrays to produce many more machines. The self-producing machine began to form it's hulking form, which Augustus used the time to craft himself a new set of armor and weapon. The Call of the Prince was ravaged by his strength to a strange thing, unusable by any warped hell spawn, let alone him.

Rex Regum lifted up the gems he decided to borrow, and marveled in their effects. He heard their whispers and their strength, yet also knew how to command them at a level only the Mad Titan knew. He had willingly decided to spare Thanos life, yet his knowledge was burned into him now. It was a blessing, yet could it be considered a curse to have knowledge above knowledge? He decided not to think on it, but instead to use the corpse of Nemesis for his strength. He made a dome that sped up time for him, making every minute of his world be a single second in reality. His machine was finished in a mere hour once it was infused with the power of cosmic. His machine was ready, and same as his suit and sword. He held relic plates that once opened revealed holsters for the stones. They were some form of containment that allowed him to drain their radiation of energy into his suit. it allowed him some control of the gems at the psychic level, but it was better then no control.

Augustus began his play at another part of the world then he promised Thaddeus. He appeared at another tip of America, the east coast via the space gem. He raised his hulking 80 foot tall suit above the waters, smashing it onto the ravaged Manhattan area of New York. The crimson covered glass opened to reveal a platform which Augustus stood from. He spoke out to whoever dared to hear him all over the state with his new telepathy, "I am Augustus Von Doom, and I arrive here to do what Thanos could not! i bring peace and reconstruction, but only if you bow down to me. i will protect all greater then this Avengers, who let THIS happen to your city, your state, your world! I and my friend will protect you all, and if I can not you can end my life! This world oppresses you, steals from you, and then tries to kill you for trying to live a civil life. I will give you all what you deserve, being law abiding and scared citizens. i will help and aide, save and preserve! Fear me for not my strength, but fear me for finding out your sins. i bring judgement and light..."

terminator_v_by_tarrzan.jpg

@Steel Zinogre @National @NewYorkCrew

hudhouse said:
Augustus had done it, he had created a molecule rearrange device just like the one in Ultron! This one though, was much more complex thanks to the foreign architecture. It was so clear though, which was the most shocking to Augustus. The device crafted itself two powerful energy sources, and a few more arrays to produce many more machines. The self-producing machine began to form it's hulking form, which Augustus used the time to craft himself a new set of armor and weapon. The Call of the Prince was ravaged by his strength to a strange thing, unusable by any warped hell spawn, let alone him.
Rex Regum lifted up the gems he decided to borrow, and marveled in their effects. He heard their whispers and their strength, yet also knew how to command them at a level only the Mad Titan knew. He had willingly decided to spare Thanos life, yet his knowledge was burned into him now. It was a blessing, yet could it be considered a curse to have knowledge above knowledge? He decided not to think on it, but instead to use the corpse of Nemesis for his strength. He made a dome that sped up time for him, making every minute of his world be a single second in reality. His machine was finished in a mere hour once it was infused with the power of cosmic. His machine was ready, and same as his suit and sword. He held relic plates that once opened revealed holsters for the stones. They were some form of containment that allowed him to drain their radiation of energy into his suit. it allowed him some control of the gems at the psychic level, but it was better then no control.

Augustus began his play at another part of the world then he promised Thaddeus. He appeared at another tip of America, the east coast via the space gem. He raised his hulking 80 foot tall suit above the waters, smashing it onto the ravaged Manhattan area of New York. The crimson covered glass opened to reveal a platform which Augustus stood from. He spoke out to whoever dared to hear him all over the state with his new telepathy, "I am Augustus Von Doom, and I arrive here to do what Thanos could not! i bring peace and reconstruction, but only if you bow down to me. i will protect all greater then this Avengers, who let THIS happen to your city, your state, your world! I and my friend will protect you all, and if I can not you can end my life! This world oppresses you, steals from you, and then tries to kill you for trying to live a civil life. I will give you all what you deserve, being law abiding and scared citizens. i will help and aide, save and preserve! Fear me for not my strength, but fear me for finding out your sins. i bring judgement and light..."

"why am I not surprised." Maxton said as he assisted with a drug bust, hearing Augustus talking. "Everyone, We have another one, and this is hella bigger than the titan himself." he said in his comm to everybody. "Great, now we have more crazies to deal with, And I have not finished my reps!" jade said i disdain as she drops the weights, and charlize just finished a job with maintaining someone's electrical outlets. "Welp, pa would not like this one at all." she said as she walked out of the building. Cassie heller sighed. "Dammit, Really? after thanos' defeat?" she asked herself in frustration. "I am Strout." he said as he was in a dog park, saying 'I did not even finish playing with the puppies, I mean seriously.'

Fortune froze up at the sight of the large suit, a quiet fell over the city as she began to panic, (Just gonna start censoring her so I'm not breaking the rules) "OH F*****G GOD D*****T! WHY NOW!? WE JUST BEAT F*****G THANOS AND NOW THIS!?" She turned to the unconscious girl besides her and began to panic, "Come on, get up! We don;t have time for this s**t!" She put Sarah's arm around her shoulder and began to drag her body out of the way, turning on her comm as she did so.

"Okay, just wanted to call to let you guys know about THE GIANT F*****G ROBOT ABOVE THE CITY!" She put Sarah down inside a nearby building and sat on the wall next to her, "So okay, we're still licking our wounds, and I doubt the world can take another big fight, so...Do we try diplomacy?"

@Steel Zinogre @Pyosimros @National @CasualDragon @sitanomoto @hudhouse

Connor almost protested to the fact of being left in Avengers tower while Cassie went to get Redd and Finn, instead he just gave in for the time being. "Don't be long." He told her teasingly before the girl left. And once alone he looked over at his couch companion, deciding not to wake her he grunted inwardly as he stood from the couch and slowly but surely made his way to the med ward to acquire some crutches. "This place is a mess.." He mumbled, though the city was a mess so the tower could have been worse. The blonde hadn't even had time to relish in his victory of acquiring said crutches before something shook New York including the tower and Connor nearly lost his balance. "Oh, what now!?" He shouted angrily as he used the crutches to leave the room.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune froze up at the sight of the large suit, a quiet fell over the city as she began to panic, (Just gonna start censoring her so I'm not breaking the rules) "OH F*****G GOD D*****T! WHY NOW!? WE JUST BEAT F*****G THANOS AND NOW THIS!?" She turned to the unconscious girl besides her and began to panic, "Come on, get up! We don;t have time for this s**t!" She put Sarah's arm around her shoulder and began to drag her body out of the way, turning on her comm as she did so.

"Okay, just wanted to call to let you guys know about THE GIANT F*****G ROBOT ABOVE THE CITY!" She put Sarah down inside a nearby building and sat on the wall next to her, "So okay, we're still licking our wounds, and I doubt the world can take another big fight, so...Do we try diplomacy?"

@Steel Zinogre @Pyosimros @National @CasualDragon @sitanomoto @hudhouse
(Just because of this, I am on the floor crying from laughing too hard.)

Augustus acted almost immediately. The giant suit began to produce robots with their own generation cores. They all flew about the city and... began repairs. They used Graphene to replace all the damages, using the absurdly light yet powerful material to repair the city with a strange look. Graphene is so durable, that it is stated that a elephant balanced on a pencil was required to break through it when as thick as saran wrap! The miracle material was fitted with a highly non conductive paste near it's outer layers. Augustus smiled, "I have the strength of Thanos now! I hold the Infinity stones... and yet I show my nature. I want control to make things better like my father wanted all along. The gods themselves had judged him and said he is worthy! He has wielded Thor's hammer, he has had Wakanda willingly give him Vibranium, the most powerful material in the world! Let me give peace..."

(Doing this because i have to go to sleep... see ya in like 10 hours @_@)

Jordan threw his arms to the sky and the well world groaned and rumbled loudly as started to rise out of the ocean and California started to shift back into place

hudhouse said:

hudhouse said:
Augustus acted almost immediately. The giant suit began to produce robots with their own generation cores. They all flew about the city and... began repairs. They used Graphene to replace all the damages, using the absurdly light yet powerful material to repair the city with a strange look. Graphene is so durable, that it is stated that a elephant balanced on a pencil was required to break through it when as thick as saran wrap! The miracle material was fitted with a highly non conductive paste near it's outer layers. Augustus smiled, "I have the strength of Thanos now! I hold the Infinity stones... and yet I show my nature. I want control to make things better like my father wanted all along. The gods themselves had judged him and said he is worthy! He has wielded Thor's hammer, he has had Wakanda willingly give him Vibranium, the most powerful material in the world! Let me give peace..."
(Doing this because i have to go to sleep... see ya in like 10 hours @_@)
Cassie cursed under her breath when Augustus appeared, but nearly fell off her perch on Redd's shoulder when he began repairs. She flew up to the repaired buildings and did a scan. "Graphene!" She exclaimed, looking at the substance. "My god, Augustus, where the freaking hell did you get all of it?!" She looked at the giant Robot and then at the smaller ones making repairs. "Could you start on Stark Tower?" She asked aloud, though she knew he probably couldn't hear her.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie cursed under her breath when Augustus appeared, but nearly fell off her perch on Redd's shoulder when he began repairs. She flew up to the repaired buildings and did a scan. "Graphene!" She exclaimed, looking at the substance. "My god, Augustus, where the freaking hell did you get all of it?!" She looked at the giant Robot and then at the smaller ones making repairs. "Could you start on Stark Tower?" She asked aloud, though she knew he probably couldn't hear her.
Redd had followed cassie, and saw the giant mech that was augustus. "How the hell....? What is this mechanical beast?" he asked.

sitanomoto said:
Augustus snickered and stated, "Of course, though one of these days you avengers should finally accept one of my ball invitations. Seriously, i spend months planning for my people and I decide to invite a few celebrities I would enjoy the presence of, but none of you accept! Either way, I truly meant it when I said that I have the power of Thanos." He yanked a hand, and formed a ball of silver flame. The Prince called out, "This is the Power Cosmic! One that all of the Celestials and Gods of this realm use. I understand it.. I can make machines that can harness it! Plus, Latveria is so advanced i did not even need to use it. Our technology can make Graphene from pencil graphite, and that's over 100 times stronger then Kevlar per graphite sheet! I use the best and most practical material i can find... plus I do have the power to warp atoms now. I can turn even carbon gas into a giant block of Graphene if I so desired! That is my will!"

Jordan continued to dredge the large continent out of the water, already knowing that his next move was to take the stones back...no human should have that power, THAT would definitely upset the balance of this world. "Honestly, why is it always a Doom that has to be the idiot that will ruin the world..."

hudhouse said:
Augustus snickered and stated, "Of course, though one of these days you avengers should finally accept one of my ball invitations. Seriously, i spend months planning for my people and I decide to invite a few celebrities I would enjoy the presence of, but none of you accept! Either way, I truly meant it when I said that I have the power of Thanos." He yanked a hand, and formed a ball of silver flame. The Prince called out, "This is the Power Cosmic! One that all of the Celestials and Gods of this realm use. I understand it.. I can make machines that can harness it! Plus, Latveria is so advanced i did not even need to use it. Our technology can make Graphene from pencil graphite, and that's over 100 times stronger then Kevlar per graphite sheet! I use the best and most practical material i can find... plus I do have the power to warp atoms now. I can turn even carbon gas into a giant block of Graphene if I so desired! That is my will!"
Cassie narrowed her eyes and flew right up to the glowing red center of the mechanical Beast. " You never invited ME to any of your stupid balls, that's for sure." She glared at the silhouetted figure of Augustus Von Doom with vehemence. "And what about the times that my father invited you and yours to his parties? Or when he invited you to conferences regarding technology he knew you and your Father would be interested in? What about then, Gus?"

((All doom needs to do now is to severely insult cass about her father being dead and then we have a full on war....))

"Oh? It seems I was mistaken...Doom is not the holder of the infinity stones as he claims...it is someone else...How interesting! Never a dull moment on this planet" Jordan chuckled and finally pulled Africa from the ocean and put California back in its place, the irises of his eyes went back to their normal icy grey color "This planet could use some dull frickin' moments..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back