• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

hudhouse said:
The Astral projection simply blinked at the response, and stated bluntly, "I take what I will for the betterment of my goals and my coun-" He choked up at country, and just decided to drop the subject all together. He stated, "Thanos's power and durability allows for me to not have to rely on bots, and be able to live assassination free, even if over kill. Besides, I could kick your ass if I wanted." He offered his false hand for the gesture.
((He's talking to "Ivory" the illusion))

hudhouse said:
The Astral projection simply blinked at the response, and stated bluntly, "I take what I will for the betterment of my goals and my coun-" He choked up at country, and just decided to drop the subject all together. He stated, "Thanos's power and durability allows for me to not have to rely on bots, and be able to live assassination free, even if over kill. Besides, I could kick your ass if I wanted." He offered his false hand for the gesture.
he grabbed the hand with the dragon head. "Sorry if i leave a couple scratches on ya. The teeth ain't exactly dull." he said as he shook it.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Oh goody, it's the sheriff of Power Whore town. Nice to see you again." he said with a chuckle. "no hard feelings, for you are the kind of guy that I would want to be friends with." he said as he extended the dragon-head hand to him, for a handshake.

[/QUOTE]
((Ya do realize National just put you in a medow with Ivory right?

Not trying to be rude, it just looked like he was trying to do something and I didn't want to interrupt him)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]he grabbed the hand with the dragon head. "Sorry if i leave a couple scratches on ya. The teeth ain't exactly dull." he said as he shook it.

[/QUOTE]
The illusion just walked through Redd to show it's purpose, before vanishing out of that realm.

He made his final stop to Thaddeus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thaddeus smiles, his purple eyes glowing.

"Augustus, my friend. I can offer a hand to you. The power of Thanos is more for destruction. However, I have something."

He walks over to the physical body of Cassie, and he takes the gems. He can feel the power already eminate through his body. He concentrates the power. No one yet has used their full power, only Thanos. The others only used its brutenforce. But these stones, they had so much more. Power, pure power! Time, Space, soul, mind, power, and reality. He concentrates, and the power of the gems infuse into his body. His body glows, a minute of him being silent following.

He opens his eyes, now rainbow in color. He now held power of the powerful gems. He turns back to the projection of Augustus, and he cracks a grin.

"I shall help you recreate your entire homeland, friend."

He looks at the unconscious bodies, and he snaps his fingers. Suddenly, the two bodies teleport right next to Connor, the two still in their dreams. (Wake then up when the illusions get super scary. I'm sure you'll know when, I'll take you in them @Steel Zinogre

National said:
"Augustus, my friend. I can offer a hand to you. The power of Thanos is more for destruction. However, I have something."

He walks over to the physical body of Cassie, and he takes the gems. He can feel the power already eminate through his body. He concentrates the power. No one yet has used their full power, only Thanos. The others only used its brutenforce. But these stones, they had so much more. Power, pure power! Time, Space, soul, mind, power, and reality. He concentrates, and the power of the gems infuse into his body. His body glows, a minute of him being silent following.

He opens his eyes, now rainbow in color. He now held power of the powerful gems. He turns back to the projection of Augustus, and he cracks a grin.

He looks at the unconscious bodies, and he snaps his fingers. Suddenly, the two bodies teleport right next to Connor, the two still in their dreams. (Wake then up when the illusions get super scary. I'm sure you'll know when, I'll take you in them @Steel Zinogre

Redd looked on in confusion as he looked at Ivory, and had tears roll down his face. "I..... Ivory? Is that you?" he asked, thinking
"You fool! This is an illusion!" he thought, but could not help but walk closer, and kneel to his level. "I'm sorry..... for everything I have done....." he said with an oily tear.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Redd looked on in confusion as he looked at tony embracing cassie. "I got a bad feeling about this, I must roll with it though." he thought as he turned to wyvern form, and walked up to tony. "Hey there..... Mr. Stark." he said awkwardly, since he had not really met tony stark before, especially in person.

[/QUOTE]
(No, no no. REDD sees Ivory, Cassie alone sees Tony)

(@sitanomoto youll have to take Dimitri somewhere, cuz I'm not sure where Lisa is going)

Harry took it upon himself to clean up the Robert Reynolds situation. He flew him to his home, told him all about the "job" in stark tower, and how Robert will be okay now. Better than ever actually. To see him reunited with his family and to know they are safer than they had ever been before, made Harry feel better about using him, even if it was to save the world.

National said:

Augustus felt the power almost immediately, before looking at Thaddeus with eyes of flame. The suit still locked him away, but his words were clear, "The Infinity Stones? How did... Thanos..." The child stood up straight and tall, hovering above the waves. He reached out a hand to the storm of ages, and let the power of the Infinity Stones take a hold over him. How did the legend go? Those with not the power would be consumed and destroyed by the Infinity Stones? He unleashed one of the powers of Thanos, the power of cosmic, to protect himself from the stones.

He then suddenly flies eastward, for miles upon miles, wave upon wave, until he found what he hunted for. He created not his home land, but instead raised a new and better China and Japan. Technology seemed to grow with the land, rising up giant skyscrappers with earthquake protection. The damned stones and power were to much for him at this point, after going through all of this for the past few hours?! No, he had to use the power once more. He flew over to the other massive area of population, India. He used the stone's power once more, Earth and stone rise with fertile lands galore with giant plants. He looked to Theddeus, and stated, "Who cares for my land if I can help much more here? I have brought back nearly
3 billion people, healing them and their land. But now... I must rest"

The Prince fell down onto the lands he had created, passing out and simply waiting for his broken, tired mind to fix itself.

National said:

Cassie looked up at Tony in admiration. "I've missed you so much...." She whispered, a tear dropping down her face.

Reaper said:
(@sitanomoto youll have to take Dimitri somewhere, cuz I'm not sure where Lisa is going)
Harry took it upon himself to clean up the Robert Reynolds situation. He flew him to his home, told him all about the "job" in stark tower, and how Robert will be okay now. Better than ever actually. To see him reunited with his family and to know they are safer than they had ever been before, made Harry feel better about using him, even if it was to save the world.

Hypnas led Dimitri to where she had been hiding before she came back to the Avengers. "Iată-ne , o casă în condiții de siguranță."

"Here we are, a safe house."

Reaper said:
Dimitri sat down. "I can't... Remember my name. Why can't I remember anything?" He said, leaning back. "Lisa.. Who the hell am I?" @sitanomoto
"You are Dimitri Maximof. That's all I can tell you," Hypnas said quietly. She wanted to tell him everything, but she couldn't do anything because of his prior instructions. She wanted to do it so badly.....

"Wow... That's a badass name. I'll assume you have a good reason for not telling me anything else. If you wished me harm you would've left me out there in that broken city." He cocked his head, looking at her. "But I'll only ask one more question. Who are you to me?" @sitanomoto

Harry landed his glider and looked at the destroyed remains of Oscorp tower. "Eh.... I'm insured." He said to himself, before dusting off the debris and making his way into what used to be lower levels of the facility.

Reaper said:
"Wow... That's a badass name. I'll assume you have a good reason for not telling me anything else. If you wished me harm you would've left me out there in that broken city." He cocked his head, looking at her. "But I'll only ask one more question. Who are you to me?" @sitanomoto
Harry landed his glider and looked at the destroyed remains of Oscorp tower. "Eh.... I'm insured." He said to himself, before dusting off the debris and making his way into what used to be lower levels of the facility.
((HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT?!!!))

Hypnas paused. How was she supposed to respond to that? She could take advantage of him, tell him she was his girlfriend, but no. But she couldn't be honest either. At least, not completely. "I am a... Close friend. Anything more i want you to find out for yourself." She smiled warmly. "Hungry?" She said, changing the subject.

Tony smiles, kissing his little girl in between her eyes.

"I've missed you too"

Suddenly, Tony's voice changes, as if his voice was being projected through five different sounding trumpets, sounding like 500 Tony's were talking at once.

"We've all missed you Cassie. Why did you leave? You left me to die. Don't you have any remorse for your own dad? You left me."

He stumbles back. Tony was now wearing the armor that he had on when he was killed by massacre, blood all over his face and chest. He grabs her arm, shaking her around, his eyes crazy. He screams in her face.

"YOU LEFT ME!!!"

Ivory stands, looking at Redd. The clouds start to darken, lightning shooting down, slamming into the ground with force.

"You killed me, Redd. You left me to die. You didn't care for anyone, just yourself. You let your emotions get the better of you."

Thaddeus catches Augustus before he hits the floor. He takes his power back, relieving just a tad bit of stress from Augustus. The power, it was immense. Even his Years of training made it hard for him to control the infinity gems, but he could still hold it down, he just needed to get used to it. He holds the unconscious Augustus, and he teleports the two to his mansion on top of Mount Everest, hidden from mortals. He lays Augustus down on a bed, waiting for him to recover. Thaddeus's now rainbow colored eyes gleam.

@Steel Zinogre @hudhouse

National said:
"I've missed you too"

Suddenly, Tony's voice changes, as if his voice was being projected through five different sounding trumpets, sounding like 500 Tony's were talking at once.

"We've all missed you Cassie. Why did you leave? You left me to die. Don't you have any remorse for your own dad? You left me."

He stumbles back. Font was now wearing the armor that he had on when he was killed by massacre, blood all over his face and chest. He grabs her arm, shaking her around, his eyes crazy. He screams in her face.

"YOU LEFT ME!!!"

Ivory stands, looking at Redd. The clouds start to darken, lightning shooting down, slamming into the ground with force.

"You killed me, Redd. You left me to die. You didn't care for anyone, just yourself. You let your emotions get the better of you."

Thaddeus catches Augustus before he hits the floor. He takes his power back, relieving just a tad bit of stress from Augustus. The power, it was immense. Even his Years of training made it hard for him to control the infinity gems, but he could still hold it down, he just needed to get used to it. He holds the unconscious Augustus, and he teleports the two to his mansion on top of Mount Everest, hidden from mortals. He lays Augustus down on a bed, waiting for him to recover. Thaddeus's now rainbow colored eyes gleam.

@Steel Zinogre @hudhouse
National said:
"I've missed you too"

He stumbles back. Font was now wearing the armor that he had on when he was killed by massacre, blood all over his face and chest. He grabs her arm, shaking her around, his eyes crazy. He screams in her face.

"YOU LEFT ME!!!"

@Steel Zinogre @hudhouse
Cassie ripped her arm away. "No! No, please! I didn't.... Dad I swear I did everything I could!" She looked at him in horror. "I swear!"

(Muahahahaha checkmate!)

"Hungry? Yes, please." He hadn't noticed until now how bad he felt. His metabolism is probably the fastest in the world after all. His hand that punched through Thanos felt completely shattered and he couldn't feel it at all.

Reaper said:
(Muahahahaha checkmate!)
"Hungry? Yes, please." He hadn't noticed until now how bad he felt. His metabolism is probably the fastest in the world after all. His hand that punched through Thanos felt completely shattered and he couldn't feel it at all.
"Alright, 'Mitri, what do you want? I have Coca-Cola and Pepsi, and I have enough supplies for sandwiches and chips." Hypnas said as she opened the fridge.

National said:
"I've missed you too"

He stumbles back. Tony was now wearing the armor that he had on when he was killed by massacre, blood all over his face and chest. He grabs her arm, shaking her around, his eyes crazy. He screams in her face.

"YOU LEFT ME!!!"

@Steel Zinogre @hudhouse
"That is not true! And you know it! Hades took control of me, and used me!" redd shouted, trying to stay calm as oily tears roll down his face.

Finn grinned down at Connor. "You were getting to it huh? Before or after you bled out." He joked. He sat down beside his friend. "So. What do we do now? The city's in ruins. The country's in ruins. The world is in ruins. And half of the world is now the new Atlantis. Do you know what happened to the others?" Finn waved a goodbye to the leaving papa Rogers. He sat in silence for a moment before the unconscious bodies of Cassie and... Redd dropped in front of them. Redd? "What the... Oh man." He looked at the two on the ground that had just appeared. "Do we wait for them to wake up or do we try to force them awake?" @Crono

The fake Tony starts to fall apart, like parts of the Iron Man suit.

"You failed us. You don't deserve to be a stark."

Shadows starts to pulls at her body, slowly dragging her into the Demon World.

Ivory stands right at the edge of the cliff, the winds dangerously pushing him to the edge. Without a word, the wind pushes him off into the meadow, the meadow now a large black abyss. Redd starts to slowly get pulled in by a dark hand.

(WAKE EM UP NOW @Crono )

Augustus's eyes snap open, staring at the Rainbow eyed Thaddeus. The now Rex Regum raised himself, speaking softly, "Ironic isn't it? The Avengers couldn't help either of us, even if our fathers attempted to help the world in their own ways. Billions died because they couldn't stop a damned raging titan, and look at you! Your magic alone could take down Thantos, let alone the Infinity Stones." He snarled under his breath, before commenting, "Pardon my words, angered is all. But two questions have crawled into my mind... First, why are you helping me? We may have been friends when we were younger, but hasn't it been a few years? Times not my strong suit... plus on top of that Second, why are you hunting down Sentry for his power? Its in my interest to protect my people against these ever strengthening Titans, but your purpose is one that I hope pray-will-tell..."

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back