• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dimitri laughed and clapped. "Hell yes! You don't like those stones anymore, do ya??" His voice was cut off by a coughing fit.

The sentry, being smacked through a building, picked himself up, covered in dust and debris. He looked up just fast enough to see the hit on Thanos by Kelai, and Dimitri's reaction. Making his way over, he placed a hand on Dimitris shoulder, which began glowing. "I'm giving you some of my energy. This should bring you back to one hundred percent, if not more."

"I didn't know you could do that..." Dimitri said as his posture improved. @National

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor had no time to react when Thanos had rushed them, though it wouldn't have mattered much. But luckily Kelai was faster than the purple ogre. When Sentry healed Dimitri, or whatever it was, Connor was glad even if his Icy patch-job had been pointless. The blonde arched a brow at the speedster, "I'm guessing he can't heal the dead so how about you be more careful this time, yeah?" Connor glanced over at the collapsed building where he expected Thanos would raise out of any second now. "How does a fire and ice combo tornado sound?"

@Newtype @sitanomoto @AnybodyelseImighthaveforgottenthatisthere

Dimitri erupted into flames. "Sounds like a plan, Elsa." He said, running in circles around the downed Thanos, while burning hotter as time went by. @Crono

A glider flew in from the west with Harry Osborn in costume riding it. He hovered next to the group of sentry, Cassie, and Connor.

Cassie fell backwards as Thanos charged her and her eyes hardened at the sight of him.

"Boss," Friday said from Cassie's suit. "I have good news."

"Good. Better be."

"Redd's back."

"What?!?" She yelled, which made her look like she was yelling "what" to nobody. She knew she would get some odd looks by she didn't care. "Call him!" She said, tears coming to her eyes. "Redd... Oh my gosh...."

"Redd," Friday said to the Robot, "Cassie wants to see you."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @Reaper

Thanos angrily pops out of the rubble, his glowing red eyes furious. "How dare these impudent worms try to disrupt my grand destruction! They should all be dead!" He thinks to himself

Kelai watches as Dimitri and Connor get ready for their great elemental attacks. Might as well hold down the Titan. Kelai jumps up in the air, and slams down onto Thanos. The Mad Titan coughs up a bit of blood, stumbling back, his right leg digging into the ground. He pulls back his fist, and knocks Kelai into the sky. It was a good hit, but that distraction should've been long enough for the boys to set up their attacks. (Final attack will be after this attack)

sitanomoto said:
Cassie fell backwards as Thanos charged her and her eyes hardened at the sight of him.
"Boss," Friday said from Cassie's suit. "I have good news."

"Good. Better be."

"Redd's back."

"What?!?" She yelled, which made her look like she was yelling "what" to nobody. She knew she would get some odd looks by she didn't care. "Call him!" She said, tears coming to her eyes. "Redd... Oh my gosh...."

"Redd," Friday said to the Robot, "Cassie wants to see you."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @Reaper
"I'm sorry friday....... I'm just catching up on what I missed...... now I wish that I had not." he said to the AI as he went to wyvern mode, and flew to Cassie's location, his red paint shining in the light of the sky. When he landed, he saw thanos charging her, and immediately went to robot mode, and set his shield up, standing in front of her. "I'm back...... I'm sorry for being gone for so long...." he said, focusing on the titan in front of him. @Crono @Reaper @sitanomoto @National

Cassie looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh..... Redd..." She whispered. She smiled at the large robot. "You're the first piece of home to come back to me." She smacked his metal leg. "Just don't EVER do that again," she said playfully, but she was half serious.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh..... Redd..." She whispered. She smiled at the large robot. "You're the first piece of home to come back to me." She smacked his metal leg. "Just don't EVER do that again," she said playfully, but she was half serious.
"I had to do some major thinking....... and a small guilt trip on my way here, for I had to take a memory core from another me I built...... What he saw was not good...... not even in the slightest." he said as he saw kelai with her. "I assume you know this person?" he asked cassie as he studied kelai. "A rather bright energy is in this one, he is a keeper." he said jokingly.

(@Steel Zinogre you really gotta read better man. Kelai already saved Cassie from that a while ago. Keep up buddy.)

(Oh shiz, my bad. I was waiting on you this whole time, didn't realize you'd posted. :x )

Connor rolled his eyes at the nickname, not really having the time to argue or scold before the speedster was off. Connor knew he had to get closer if he wanted to add his element to the vortex. Giving his hands a little shake as if to jumpstart them as he neared, ignoring the heat from the twister he held his hands forwards and let loose as much ice energy as he could to be added to it. The blonde couldn't really watch as the wind was making his eyes water and he had to look more at the ground as it threatened to suck him in, however he'd already concentrated the ice to his feet to keep him frozen in place.

Kelai lands into a nearby building, the impact pushing the huge tower over into some other buildings, destroying some other buildings like dominoes. He grins. He still got him.

Thanos tells in pain as the fire consumes him, the intense heat covering his body. A few seconds later, the below freezing temperature stings and freezes the Titans skin. The extreme conditions make the entire center of the city half volcanic and half frozen. It looked as if Thanos was finally going to lose.

Suddenly, the fire and ice explode, dispersing faster than they appeared. Thanos, his wrists and ankles on fire, his two middle fingers frozen shut into a curled position. The Titan was going to end this, NOW.

Thanos flies off, and slams Redd into the building (Sorry if I look like I'm godmodding. This is his final attack) After the robot flies into the building, he grabs Cassie, and slams her into the floor.

"ALL OF YOU. DAMNED MEASLY INSECTS."

The Titan appears behind Dimitri, kicking the boy so hard, he flies down the street into a car.

The Titan appears behind Connor and picks up the boy by the neck. He takes the young man, and slams him into the cement, picking him back up, and throwing him into a building.

He looks over at the Sentry, his glowing, murderous eyes fixated on the worlds strongest man on Earth. He pulls up his fist, and unleashes a barrage onto the Sentry, plowing him into the ground. He looms over the sentry, and slams his fist into The Sentry, the Earth shaking violently, and a huge crater forming each time he punched the savior of earth. Thanos rises up, the crater now a mile deep down. Thanos raises up his foot.

"Sleep, impudent wor-"

BOOM!! A huge shockwave explodes from Kelai's fist into Thanos's chest, the Titan flying out of the crater. The Titan stumbles around, shocked from what suddenly hut him. Suddenly, Kelai appears in front of Thanos, his black chi encasing his fists, the other colors of the infinity gems circling his fists as well.

"You have been a serious pain in everyone's ass, Thanos."

The Martial Artist creates a fist, and drives it into the Titans chest. A spout of blood spills out of Thanos's mouth, the Titan stumbling a little.

"That was for all the civilians you killed."

He creates another fist, and slams it into the right side of the Titan's jaw.

"That was for Pyrite"

His left comes flying out of nowhere, connecting viciously into the right of his jaw, three teeth flying out.

"That was for Alexandra, the child I swore to protect."

The Titan stumbles, the barrage leaving the Titan a bit dazed. He leans forward a bit, but Kelai wasn't done. His left comes up, a brutal and vicious uppercut slamming into the Titans chin, a shockwave exploding from the impact, destroying a mile radius of building.

"AND THAT WAS FOR FUCKING MARKO!!"

The impact sends the Titan up into the sky, behemoth hitting the stratosphere. He comes back down in a flaming meteor, a huge crater forming as he slams into the ground. Kelai grabs the Titan, and puts the Titan into a full nelson.

"Sentry! Hurry up, hit him with everything you got. You got a perfect shot!"

The Titan struggles, trying to escape.

"FOOLISH BOY! THIS MAY DEFEAT ME, BUT YOU WILL DIE. RELEASE ME, AND YOU WILL LIVE. YOU WILL DIE IF THIS HITS US!"

Kelai only tightens his grip as he grits his teeth.

"DO IT, NOW!"

@Steel Zinogre

National said:
Kelai lands into a nearby building, the impact pushing the huge tower over into some other buildings, destroying some other buildings like dominoes. He grins. He still got him.
Thanos tells in pain as the fire consumes him, the intense heat covering his body. A few seconds later, the below freezing temperature stings and freezes the Titans skin. The extreme conditions make the entire center of the city half volcanic and half frozen. It looked as if Thanos was finally going to lose.

Suddenly, the fire and ice explode, dispersing faster than they appeared. Thanos, his wrists and ankles on fire, his two middle fingers frozen shut into a curled position. The Titan was going to end this, NOW.

Thanos flies off, and slams Redd into the building (Sorry if I look like I'm godmodding. This is his final attack) After the robot flies into the building, he grabs Cassie, and slams her into the floor.

"ALL OF YOU. DAMNED MEASLY INSECTS."

The Titan appears behind Dimitri, kicking the boy so hard, he flies down the street into a car.

The Titan appears behind Connor and picks up the boy by the neck. He takes the young man, and slams him into the cement, picking him back up, and throwing him into a building.

He looks over at the Sentry, his glowing, murderous eyes fixated on the worlds strongest man on Earth. He pulls up his fist, and unleashes a barrage onto the Sentry, plowing him into the ground. He looms over the sentry, and slams his fist into The Sentry, the Earth shaking violently, and a huge crater forming each time he punched the savior of earth. Thanos rises up, the crater now a mile deep down. Thanos raises up his foot.

"Sleep, impudent wor-"

BOOM!! A huge shockwave explodes from Kelai's fist into Thanos's chest, the Titan flying out of the crater. The Titan stumbles around, shocked from what suddenly hut him. Suddenly, Kelai appears in front of Thanos, his black chi encasing his fists, the other colors of the infinity gems circling his fists as well.

"You have been a serious pain in everyone's ass, Thanos."

The Martial Artist creates a fist, and drives it into the Titans chest. A spout of blood spills out of Thanos's mouth, the Titan stumbling a little.

"That was for all the civilians you killed."

He creates another fist, and slams it into the right side of the Titan's jaw.

"That was for Pyrite"

His left comes flying out of nowhere, connecting viciously into the right of his jaw, three teeth flying out.

"That was for Alexandra, the child I swore to protect."

The Titan stumbles, the barrage leaving the Titan a bit dazed. He leans forward a bit, but Kelai wasn't done. His left comes up, a brutal and vicious uppercut slamming into the Titans chin, a shockwave exploding from the impact, destroying a mile radius of building.

"AND THAT WAS FOR FUCKING MARKO!!"

The impact sends the Titan up into the sky, behemoth hitting the stratosphere. He comes back down in a flaming meteor, a huge crater forming as he slams into the ground. Kelai grabs the Titan, and puts the Titan into a full nelson.

"Sentry! Hurry up, hit him with everything you got. You got a perfect shot!"

The Titan struggles, trying to escape.

"FOOLISH BOY! THIS MAY DEFEAT ME, BUT YOU WILL DIE. RELEASE ME, AND YOU WILL LIVE. YOU WILL DIE IF THIS HITS US!"

Kelai only tightens his grip as hen grits his teeth.

"DO IT, NOW!"

@Steel Zinogre
Redd gets up, his back heavily dented. "Oh, You like to play rough, eh? Well, Let's see what happens when I get angry." he muttered as his red paint turned silver, and reinforcing everything but his arms and legs. "Now, you impotent power whore, Let's see how you fare against me." he said as he stood next to kelai, waiting for a command, any command.

Gus stood angered and damned, flames ripping around him in raw hatred. Denied... the spell was denied not by him but by Thanos himself. His own power from that ship, exploding forth in one vast bloom, stopped him? He blinked in despair, before his looks turned hard. That Avenger who pushed Thanos around like trash, when all of them were mere trivial while fighting him? The Sentry, with a power of a million exploding Suns, couldn't do the same thing with a punch?! No, this was to unfair... he came to fight and finally gain something and they all take it away like it was nothing? He teleported behind Thanos and Kelai, his raw malice and hatred becoming something sense able. He would not be made a fool! He unleashed the Darkness of the Divine Conduit, to either weaken and claim the powers of Thanos, or to the Sentry who would be occupied trying to defeat him. Gus had his own plans to deal with, and with either of their powers he could just finish the task and leave. Now it was his time in the spot light...

Gus roared out, "I will not be denied my rite! You do not have the choice to ignore me... in your weakest final moments, I shall TAKE your true strength!"

@Steel Zinogre

The Sentry flew, and caught Dimitri, setting him down on his feet. Dimitri looked up at him. "Give me your energy."

"How much? Are you hurt?"

"All of it. Give me all of it."

Sentry looked taken back. "All of it? Well... I can't! You'll get the void too!"

"Do it. Lisa can make me forget later."

Sentry reluctantly grabbed Dimitri's shoulders as he began to glow. Dimitri's eyes glowed and his right fist began to vibrate, as he put all of His energy into it, before setting it on fire as well. The vibrations hummed louder and louder, probably breaking nearby glass. Dimitri zipped away from the Sentry's arms as Sentry collapsed into an unconscious Robert Reynolds, not in costume. The sprint Dimitri took was instantaneous, his vibrating, glowing fist making contact with the center of Thanos' chest, and pushed straight through. "Didn't see that coming?" Dimitri said, looking into the mad Titan's eyes. @National

hudhouse said:
Gus stood angered and damned, flames ripping around him in raw hatred. Denied... the spell was denied not by him but by Thanos himself. His own power from that ship, exploding forth in one vast bloom, stopped him? He blinked in despair, before his looks turned hard. That Avenger who pushed Thanos around like trash, when all of them were mere trivial while fighting him? The Sentry, with a power of a million exploding Suns, couldn't do the same thing with a punch?! No, this was to unfair... he came to fight and finally gain something and they all take it away like it was nothing? He teleported behind Thanos and Kelai, his raw malice and hatred becoming something sense able. He would not be made a fool! He unleashed the Darkness of the Divine Conduit, to either weaken and claim the powers of Thanos, or to the Sentry who would be occupied trying to defeat him. Gus had his own plans to deal with, and with either of their powers he could just finish the task and leave. Now it was his time in the spot light...
Gus roared out, "I will not be denied my rite! You do not have the choice to ignore me... in your weakest final moments, I shall TAKE your true strength!"

@Steel Zinogre
"Great. Now we have two power whores, but this one is actually good with showing authority, unlike Barney here. Gold star." redd said sarcastically, showing some admiration for gus. "No hard feelings guy in the massive suit, I wanted to kick his ass myself, but there are those who want to do it more than I." he said with a chuckle as he looked at gus.

The power that Gus geminated stunned Thanos and Kelai, but the power was not claimed. (Dude, stop being a prick about it. @Newtype @Steel Zinogre

National said:
The power that Gus geminated stunned Thanos and Kelai, but the power was not claimed. (Dude, stop being a prick about it. @Newtype @Steel Zinogre
Walking out of Richie's ship, Strout carried a sleeping Maxton on his shoulder. "I am Strout?" he asked richie, saying 'Was that who I think it was?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back