• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Sarah approached Zar's body with a silent rage. She grabbed a near piece of glass and began to stab the corpse repeatedly, wild grunts escaping her throat occasionally.

@Newtype (You guys can kill him if ya want, he's done)[/color]

Rickey pushed Zar of unexpectedly. "No sweat." Then, a shard of glass pierced his wound. "What the hell! You stabbed me bub. What did I ever do to you?" He knew it was his fault. The fact that he moved the corpse off of his body so suddenly probably gave archna here no time to react. No time to stop herself. And because of that, Rickey had a massive gash in his stomach. It began to heal and a few seconds later, there was no sign of a wound ever being there. "Glass? Really? What would that have done to the guy alien I killed? Or, helped kill at least."

@LokiofSP

She took off her helmet and threw the glass to the side, she then spat on the corpse and put her helmet back on, "Wouldn't have helped at all, but it made me feel better."

@Ethan Hart

LokiofSP said:
Sarah approached Zar's body with a silent rage. She grabbed a near piece of glass and began to stab the corpse repeatedly, wild grunts escaping her throat occasionally.
@Newtype (You guys can kill him if ya want, he's done)[/color]
Raitei decided its time to done his True Asgardian armor. He emitting a dome of esoteric lightning before he was standing there doning armor forged by his father's hammer no doubt inspired a bit by the Destroyers and a by the technology of the Midgardians. He drew his sword the true form of the weapon his father made him. He approached the trapped Kal who held the child in his grasp, moving at massively hypersonic speeds sent a slash at the back of Kal's neck for a quick decapitation. The aliens weren't taking prisoners so on this day the Avengers shouldn't either.

Raiden.jpg

Ori suddenly shuts off her comm and changes into her hero form, the power pushing up as she felt better again. Ori charges at some aliens and grins, running at them as fast as she could and then kicks and punches them. Throwing some, or making them heavy enough to take down they're own teamates. It was fun according to her

Last edited by a moderator:
The Prince looked around him and snarled, how did he bloody shut it off?! He was trying to scan the technology not hack it! One of those bots must be on the fritz again like that damned battle suit. He slowly put a hand up his face, swiping over it to activate those four small glowing points on his face mask. They scanned for targets, and unleashed four streams of crimson lasers! He yanked out his Call of the Prince, head shorting as many as he could. This was more of a test of skill to keep his precision skills up, he already had good magic accuracy. He began throwing aliens with telekinesis-like magic, forming force fields and crushing the organs of the aliens. He needed this data, so as soon as he ran out of ammo he just began to type of the computer while firing out energy blasts.

@National @CasualDragon @ThanosCrew

"Not even an apology for stabbing me? Hmph." Rickey looked down at his clothing once more. Sure enough, it was covered in blood. But, a weird blood. Not red, like human blood; they weren't human after all. It was more like the colour of oil. If anyone didn't know what he had just done, people would assume it was oil. It had the same colour and was a viscous as it. "So anyway, where now bub? What about that Thanos guy. I could take 'em." He tried to brush off the black liquid, but ended up spreading it out. He wiped his hand on his trousers. "Lead the way."

@LokiofSP

Team Miami

Connor watched Raitei finish the alien and save the child from inside the shattered window, he couldn't prevent the light flinch from watching and turning away though. His attention going back to the two aliens inside he walked over, dodged any attempts to fight back or grab him and knocked the two out with his shield before exiting the building. The blonde looked up and down the street, Thanos' forces had certainly dwindled from the fighting in Miami. Clicking his comm on to speak with those in Miami, "Miami isn't clear by a long shot, but I think we've done enough to split some of our forces off to go help the others. Especially if Thanos has jumped into the midst, is anyone with Cassie?" Connor was admittedly worried about the girl who'd gone down before getting carried off by her minions.

@Newtype @Steel Zinogre @DemonGirl27 @The Unamed Character @LiteracyUnmatched

Crono said:
Team Miami
Connor watched Raitei finish the alien and save the child from inside the shattered window, he couldn't prevent the light flinch from watching and turning away though. His attention going back to the two aliens inside he walked over, dodged any attempts to fight back or grab him and knocked the two out with his shield before exiting the building. The blonde looked up and down the street, Thanos' forces had certainly dwindled from the fighting in Miami. Clicking his comm on to speak with those in Miami, "Miami isn't clear by a long shot, but I think we've done enough to split some of our forces off to go help the others. Especially if Thanos has jumped into the midst, is anyone with Cassie?" Connor was admittedly worried about the girl who'd gone down before getting carried off by her minions.

@Newtype @Steel Zinogre @DemonGirl27 @The Unamed Character @LiteracyUnmatched
Brutus smiled as he walked with Cassie heller to connor, his steps causing small tremors. "I'm fine connor, thank you very much." she said as she turned to the oversized undead prison guard. "you may go brutus. I will call when you are needed again." she said as the giant pulled the pins on the smoke grenades on his chest. When the smoke dissipates, Brutus was gone. However, the tortured souls remained, and stood around, shaking their heads compulsively as they waited for the next order.

Xander switched into a battle stance as his cape billowed behind him. His eyes were set on the enemies.

"Its time you taste defeat." He said proudly, before taking off in the sky. Lightning crackled as Xander clenched his fists. After a minute of gathering lightning, Xander released it towards the hordes of zombies.

When Thanos was blinded, sentry grabbed his ankle and spun him around, eventually letting him go in the direction of the closest building. He then flew after him to follow up with another blow. @National

Fang had heard that a fight with an alien was going down in New York. He had debated with his symbiote for a long time whether he should do or not. "Come on, it'll be fun." That was what Fang had said. He truly believed that it would be a blast to go and fight. "You want to get killed? I don't care about you, but your the only suitable host for me." Onyx was of course saying Fang was the only one. "We won't get killed. It's me you're talking about!" Fang argued back, wanting to go. The symbiote finally agreed to go. With a smirk, the symbiote formed his costume and Fang jumped out the window.

He travelled through the city for a good ten minutes before seeing any sign of a battle with a titan. "We need to go this way." Onyx then changed directions and began web slinging towards the fight. As he looked down, he saw some Avengers fighting small aliens. "How cute." He continued, not minding them. He wasn't going to waste his time to get to the fight.

Once he got there, he watched the purple guy taking on three avengers. "He's strong. Really strong. Nice." Fang watched for a few more seconds before deciding to jump in on the action. But instead of attacking the alien, he attacked one of the heroes. He believed his name was Dimitiri. "Why fight a loosing battle idiots?" Fang continued his attacks on the one hero, trying to help out the titan.

@National @Reaper @AnyoneelseintheThanosfightIforgot

Dimitri zipped to the streets where Sentry and Thanos were fighting. He was protecting fleeing civilians and smashing monsters, before fang jumped on him. Dimitri reacted by creating fire that covered his body. "And just who the hell are you?" @Ethan Hart

Miami

They were losing. Yes, they were in the balance now and there was no question Thanos would walk away from this, but for the rest of them the future was not so promising. She’d been moving from city to city, concealed in every way possible, simply watching the buildings fall and bodies build but now she needed to act. She needed to protect herself: no-one had told Eldkatla she needed to fight but if she were to be seen to have done nothing, if Thanos were to accuse her of apathy or failure…. well, she needed to do something.

Moving to somewhere as central as possible whilst still being isolated Eldkatla dropped all the illusions. Instead she invested her energy into creating a fog which surrounded her and began to grow outwards, covering ground quickly. This was nothing elemental however: it was thick and blocked out natural light, radiating a glow of it's own, and was constantly circling. This city seemed to be tipping towards the Avengers so hopefully this would level the playing field. Why attack just one when you could disorientate them all?

The Prince roared out, "To hell with this!" He was playing for the gold, the prize, the checkmate! These simple toys, these works of mud from a far flung future were mere the work of children! He was the son of Doom! Doctor Victor von Doom! He was the Prince of Latveria, Killer of Kaiju, Ruler of Lands, Son of the Celestial's Avenger! His father was behond the Living Tribunal, and even if he wasn't, he was damned if he wouldn't try to! Three Omega-Tyrant bots slammed down, identical clones to Augustus, that hit with superhuman strength. The Prince returned to New York, his will boiling with hatred. Thanos, the damned! He had tried to write his father out of history, and Doom proved he was one of the few people to survive the Infinity Gauntlet with nearly no effect! His father became a god, creator of Battleworld! Savior of the dimensions from the Beyonders, and restored it all with some help. What was his thanks? Sin and pain! This travesty was a bitter liquid that didn't sit well, one that stirred the drums of war.

Gus watched Sentry and Thanos fight, everything in his being drawn to the precipice of hate. Malice and angry boiled, lining his words and his actions. His only hope was his magic, his suit, or his Ace of Spades. He couldn't hold back his emotions anymore, they had boiled from this entire fight but he just wanted them gone! It was his will that released it, for he knew the anger would make him strong. Dark magic burned and tore around him, remembering what Strange had said. He called upon a Daemon to lend him wrath and strength, trading his malice for a single fated shot. He chanted, "Know oh King, that I am Rex Regum, summoner of the web. The web of life being spun, has made my path begun. With ancient shadows casting downwards, the web receives your shade! Trading light for dark in one final exchange, seal the fate tonight! By the shadows of the Tortured nine, By the flames of Shuma-Gorath, the Withering Devourer, curse my arrow straight and true! Turn my will into a blade, and shape it through this host. All is lost if not for thought, so prove it all to true! My Hunger Pangs for Final Breath, unleash it all tonight!"

The Prince fired a single shot from his revolver... one that burned a deep bright red that lit up the sky. The black bolt of lightning was aimed for both Sentry and Thanos, for both held great power. His will, one identical to his father's, became the knife. His spell, Darkness of the Divine Conduit, was the only spell that the Prince asked a divine source for strength. He was more humble then Doom and could ask for help, but when he did he made it a BANG! He attempted to replicate their powers, and gain it for his own. Since both of them were distracting each other and they were easily able to destroy this planet, then finally mixed with how they might think he was helping, he had a high chance to pull this off!

The Darkness of the Divine Conduit burned the sky, slashing forward like a bolt of lightning to attack the occupied Sentry and Thanos. The child prayed for it to hit...

@National @Reaper @Ethan Hart @CasualDragon @LokiofSP

hudhouse said:
The Prince roared out, "To hell with this!" He was playing for the gold, the prize, the checkmate! These simple toys, these works of mud from a far flung future were mere the work of children! He was the son of Doom! Doctor Victor von Doom! He was the Prince of Latveria, Killer of Kaiju, Ruler of Lands, Son of the Celestial's Avenger! His father was behond the Living Tribunal, and even if he wasn't, he was damned if he wouldn't try to! Three Omega-Tyrant bots slammed down, identical clones to Augustus, that hit with superhuman strength. The Prince returned to New York, his will boiling with hatred. Thanos, the damned! He had tried to write his father out of history, and Doom proved he was one of the few people to survive the Infinity Gauntlet with nearly no effect! His father became a god, creator of Battleworld! Savior of the dimensions from the Beyonders, and restored it all with some help. What was his thanks? Sin and pain! This travesty was a bitter liquid that didn't sit well, one that stirred the drums of war.
Gus watched Sentry and Thanos fight, everything in his being drawn to the precipice of hate. Malice and angry boiled, lining his words and his actions. His only hope was his magic, his suit, or his Ace of Spades. He couldn't hold back his emotions anymore, they had boiled from this entire fight but he just wanted them gone! It was his will that released it, for he knew the anger would make him strong. Dark magic burned and tore around him, remembering what Strange had said. He called upon a Daemon to lend him wrath and strength, trading his malice for a single fated shot. He chanted, "Know oh King, that I am Rex Regum, summoner of the web. The web of life being spun, has made my path begun. With ancient shadows casting downwards, the web receives your shade! Trading light for dark in one final exchange, seal the fate tonight! By the shadows of the Tortured nine, By the flames of Shuma-Gorath, the Withering Devourer, curse my arrow straight and true! Turn my will into a blade, and shape it through this host. All is lost if not for thought, so prove it all to true! My Hunger Pangs for Final Breath, unleash it all tonight!"

The Prince fired a single shot from his revolver... one that burned a deep bright red that lit up the sky. The black bolt of lightning was aimed for both Sentry and Thanos, for both held great power. His will, one identical to his father's, became the knife. His spell, Darkness of the Divine Conduit, was the only spell that the Prince asked a divine source for strength. He was more humble then Doom and could ask for help, but when he did he made it a BANG! He attempted to replicate their powers, and gain it for his own. Since both of them were distracting each other and they were easily able to destroy this planet, then finally mixed with how they might think he was helping, he had a high chance to pull this off!

The Darkness of the Divine Conduit burned the sky, slashing forward like a bolt of lightning to attack the occupied Sentry and Thanos. The child prayed for it to hit...

@National @Reaper @Ethan Hart @CasualDragon @LokiofSP
(Is Gus still in new york?)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Is Gus still in new york?)

[/QUOTE]
(He uses magic teleportation, but currently yes he is in New York. He was in Thanos's ship at the start of the post through)

Jordan landed in the middle of nowhere and put Tech down on the ground, he turned his head and looked at the sky. Jordan slowly closed his eyes and felt the energy of the world as it shifted and swayed, he could feel the life forces of every being on the planet...every last one of the aliens, an impressive number being slowly but surely snuffed out in a hurry...the generals of Thanos and the Avengers locked in battle with them...and the humans running, hiding, clawing for safety....and something dark...a magic that shouldn't belong to this world. What was it doing, it was aimed at Thanos...and the other one...why was it...what was it doing?! He could not be sure but he knew it could only be one person stupid enough to do something like this....and apparently it that stupidity had been passed on to its children.

"Doom!" Jordan's eyes burned orange and his very nature became that of an angered being. Jordan's hair stood up at the ends, his teeth became sharper, his face became contorted into pure rage. Downward and downward his mind spiraled into that dark pit of black fire that was the unspeakable horror of the universe. Down into the very thing that every human with his powers had succumb to every time without fail. He could feel it, the drums started beating, the drums that had no other purpose than to create destruction because he could, he could feel the dark fires well up inside of him and cloud his mind.

"I SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED THAT MAN WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! FINE THEN, I WILL SETTLE FOR TEACHING HIS CHILD AND THIS ENTIRE PATHETIC PLANET THE LESSON! I AM FIRE AND LIFE IN- No...no..." Jordan blinked away the anger, willing his mind back from the brink of pure destruction for the sake of destruction and his eyes returned to normal. "That's not right, but honestly...how utterly stupid can that family get?" Jordan smoothed his hair back into place and sighed, slowly feeling his mind returning to its calm nature in waves as the dark fires were forced back into the deepest part of his subconscious. "I'm going to have to save this planet myself whether I like it or not aren't I?"

( Hey Guys! Where would be a good place for my character to come in?)

Sarah dropped everything as she saw Gus begin to fire, he picked up her own rifle, knowing it wouldn't do as much, but maybe....Maybe if they could distract the Mad Titan for a bit Sentry could gain the edge. She got to the edge of the roof and began to fire along with the child of Doom.

@hudhouse @Reaper @National

Smasher roared and turned back to some of the smaller aliens. He went around keeping the aliens away from the other members of the San Diego team. Not necessarily trying to kill them, but wounding them before going onto the next one. Eventually they would die but he had more pressing issues than simply killing them right away. Such as they had taken part in killing some of his friends and now they would die slow painful deaths in retaliation. He took one of the aliens and ripped him in half before graciously tossing the upper half of the body at the alien chief.

@Crono @SanDiegoGroup

Lemoncakes said:
Miami
They were losing. Yes, they were in the balance now and there was no question Thanos would walk away from this, but for the rest of them the future was not so promising. She’d been moving from city to city, concealed in every way possible, simply watching the buildings fall and bodies build but now she needed to act. She needed to protect herself: no-one had told Eldkatla she needed to fight but if she were to be seen to have done nothing, if Thanos were to accuse her of apathy or failure…. well, she needed to do something.

Moving to somewhere as central as possible whilst still being isolated Eldkatla dropped all the illusions. Instead she invested her energy into creating a fog which surrounded her and began to grow outwards, covering ground quickly. This was nothing elemental however: it was thick and blocked out natural light, radiating a glow of it's own, and was constantly circling. This city seemed to be tipping towards the Avengers so hopefully this would level the playing field. Why attack just one when you could disorientate them all?
"There's another one, damn! Well they shall face my wrath and learn they should've waited till I left before using such meager trick. I don't need my basic five senses just my sixth senses." Raitei boasted. He drew his blade which coursed with his esoteric electricity and used his supernatural awareness to search for the caster. He locked onto the person he sensed at the center of it all. He teleported right behind Edkatla and swung his blade aimed for her back.

(This is what I get for excersizing huh? Gee, lemme drop my phone while jogging so then I get days behind on EVERYTHING. Fuck you jogging. Got a new phone though)

Thanos grunts, and he stands up yelling. "Enough!" Hhe pushes his hands out, and half a mile radius around him gets eliminated and flattened out. Thanos was now purely angry. Thanos scans the area. "Imbecile insects. My generals aren't faring well, and these insects dare to try to fight me?!" He snaps his fingers, and the ship that was in the middle of the Pacific Ocean starts to glow purple. The ships hums, until......

The entire ship explodes, and a massive eruption snakes up, consuming Africa, Europe, and Asia. The entire earth shakes violently, 11.2 magnitudes going off everywhere, the San Andrea fault slipping, cutting California into two. Hawaii goes underwater as massive tsunamis eat the islands. And a massive tsunami builds up above New York City. The massive wave towered above the entire city. If the wave dropped, it would make new York City into a new Atlantis.

Suddenly, the wave stops, as if it was frozen in time. A small, young baby girl was staring right up at the massive wave, her eyes glowing. The wave was being stopped by this little baby girl. It was this time's Alexandra.

Team Miami

"That's good." He told Cassie with a smile just as Xander charged at the Zombies, Connor nearly stumbled. "Wait, no! Those guys are on our side!" He called out. I think. But before he could try to intervene a fog set in, making it difficult to see. The blonde could hear Raitei's booming voice and tried to move closer to try and stop him from doing whatever it was he was going to do, "Don't be rash jus--" A light flashed telling Connor that the lightning wielder had teleported causing Connor to huff and mumble in his wake, "...wait." One moment Raitei wanted to conserve power and the next he wanted to go off fighting whatever this was on his own.

"Doesn't help that he was our ride out of here either, or that he still has the fake stone." Quickened footsteps from behind told Connor that someone was coming up on him, but with the fog he had no chance of seeing who it was so he quickly threw his leg up to catch an alien in the jaw with his foot just as it closed in.

@Steel Zinogre @Newtype @Lemoncakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back