• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
"We've been prepping for this for over a month Kelai, maybe if you'd been around more and worked with us you'd understand what we have planned. Believe it or not you don't know everything. We're the one's who have been protecting him, Thanos' knowledge is limited because we've been limiting what we say to the others and who knows it."
Connor's mouth snapped shut at the sudden intrusion into his mind,
Didn't anybody teach you to knock first? Though Dimitri's the leader remember? I mean I'd like to think he listens to me from time to time. As for those staying behind, I think we just let those who don't wish to fight to stay, but this is more of an all hands-on-deck kind plan. If it fails, we die, and the Earth will be in danger of being destroyed. Captain Connor sounds an awful lot like Captain America, but you can call me what you like Sparky. A smirk played across his face at the teasing nickname.

@Newtype @National @CasualDragon @GoldenCharizard4
'Yes well I am not probing your thoughts or anything. All hands on deck sounds necessary but I don't want to being up there with others who have secret agendas like how Pyrite always had and claims he won't do anymore. This is the fate of the Earth we're talking about here, we must be careful even now who you can trust and who you can't trust. Thank you Captain Connor I like sparks because they become much larger.' Raitei replied

Pyrite cam into the room full of drama,jumping up and down to get rid of the nerves he had, "Wanted to make sure I did my last few check up rounds. Everybody okay, need anything? Any gear I could make? Come on guys give me something, anything, not doing anything while we wait is killing me."

@Newtype

I understand what your saying, and I know who I trust to have my back and who I don't. Though... Connor eyed up Kelai for a second, Some don't like to make it easy. While it's important to have those you trust around you, with the way things are and the things that are at stake we can't be choosy on who we let help. That idea had to be drilled into me but I got it eventually. I may not trust them but I trust them to fight because everything they want, and who they are, are at stake as well. But if you have personal reservations on anyone you can always speak freely with me.

Of course as soon as Raitei mentioned Pyrite there he was. The blonde grinned, "Well you could checkup on my bike if your really that bored. Was gonna ask Cass but she's busy I think. Though I'm not taking it with us or anything so it's not really a necessity."
Carter chuckled as he put an arm on Pyrite's shoulder, "Oh yeah. Wouldn't want any holes in those tires or anything." Connor glared at his clone, "Contract or not you mess with my bike and you won't be happy." "Literally shaking in my boots over here."

Pyrite nodded and clapped, "Tires! Yes of course how could I forget? Give me a bit Conner by the time I'm done your bike will go so fast it'll break the freaking sound barrier!" He clapped and ran off, "Yeah! I love waiting for possible death!"

@Crono

Smiles and then kisses him softly through her mask before teleporting back to earth, being on top of the building Odis, Corvus, Daerick, and Cassie is in. Odis changes back to her casual form and smiles up at him, "Let's go see what the others are up to." @Steel Zinogre and @National

DemonGirl27 said:
Smiles and then kisses him softly through her mask before teleporting back to earth, being on top of the building Odis, Corvus, Daerick, and Cassie is in. Odis changes back to her casual form and smiles up at him, "Let's go see what the others are up to." @Steel Zinogre and @National
Cassie groaned as she saw Braziel and a girl with him. "Romance....... It makes me sick." she muttered quietly, but inside, she is absolutely jealous of her and braziel.

When she sees Odis and Corvus, she jumps down and tackles them into a hug. "Guys!" she stated happily as they hug back laughing. Daerick pulls them up before Odis then looks at her, "Hey Ori, this is our cousin Daerick and our other cousin Cassie.." He introduces her to them. She looks at Cassie and smiles, "Hi It's good to know that Odis and Corvus here has more family. I wish my family was like that.." she mumbles the last part looking down before it quickly went into a happy mood again. Daerick shakes her hand, "It's nice to meet you, friend of Corvus and Odis. I will have lots of questions to ask you later..." Her skin went pale before she gulps and chuckles nervously, "Yeah....I wouldn't mind that......" clears her throat. For some reason, Ori was scared of him. Odis and Corvus could tell but didn't say anything @Steel Zinogre

DemonGirl27 said:
When she sees Odis and Corvus, she jumps down and tackles them into a hug. "Guys!" she stated happily as they hug back laughing. Daerick pulls them up before Odis then looks at her, "Hey Ori, this is our cousin Daerick and our other cousin Cassie.." He introduces her to them. She looks at Cassie and smiles, "Hi It's good to know that Odis and Corvus here has more family. I wish my family was like that.." she mumbles the last part looking down before it quickly went into a happy mood again. Daerick shakes her hand, "It's nice to meet you, friend of Corvus and Odis. I will have lots of questions to ask you later..." Her skin went pale before she gulps and chuckles nervously, "Yeah....I wouldn't mind that......" clears her throat. For some reason, Ori was scared of him. Odis and Corvus could tell but didn't say anything @Steel Zinogre
"Nice to meet you, Ori." Cassie said in an uncomfortable tone. she did not feel comfortable being around a couple, especially one with a man such as braziel.

Daerick then raises his hand, "Now....before things get...." he was about to say something before he zoned out. Odis pokes him and then pokes his face before waving a hand in front of his space. Corvus places both hands on his arm and tries to push him but he was like a statue. "Um.....anyone got a clue what just happened?" Odis asks looking at them before at his cousin.

She looks at him and raises an eyebrow before whispering something to Corvus. He gives they're oldest cousin a wet willy, making him jump and scream before trying to get his siliva out of his ear. Odis blinks before slowly hiding behind Cassie, "I'll just be here.." he whispers from behind her. Corvus on the other hand was laughing, "That was just to funny...you sounded like a girl!" He then cracks up more @Steel Zinogre

DemonGirl27 said:
Daerick then raises his hand, "Now....before things get...." he was about to say something before he zoned out. Odis pokes him and then pokes his face before waving a hand in front of his space. Corvus places both hands on his arm and tries to push him but he was like a statue. "Um.....anyone got a clue what just happened?" Odis asks looking at them before at his cousin.

She looks at him and raises an eyebrow before whispering something to Corvus. He gives they're oldest cousin a wet willy, making him jump and scream before trying to get his siliva out of his ear. Odis blinks before slowly hiding behind Cassie, "I'll just be here.." he whispers from behind her. Corvus on the other hand was laughing, "That was just to funny...you sounded like a girl!" He then cracks up more @Steel Zinogre
Cassie growls out of anger, and stabs her sword into the ground, feeling rage take over her mind as she had a flashback of her early childhood, older children picking on her and her best male friend, who was hiding behind her. she growls at the thought, since this was deja vu for her as she gripped the hilt tighter than she ever had before.

Connor cocked his head to the side at Pyrite's enthusiastic attitude, "Someone's coping...kinda. And wait!" He called out trying to stop him, though it was too late. "I don't really want it to go that fast..."

Odis screams and even the tallest guy hide behind Corvus, Corvus gulps watching her.

Ori hides behind Braziel as she waits for it to pass. @Steel Zinogre

DemonGirl27 said:
Odis screams and even the tallest guy hide behind Corvus, Corvus gulps watching her.

Ori hides behind Braziel as she waits for it to pass. @Steel Zinogre
Cassie came back to her senses, and looked at the three. "No, it is I who is sorry. I had a flashback, and that is what set me off." she said as she took her sword out of the ground, and sheathed it. "This happens often, so do not be surprised when I get angered for no reason." she warned, knowing that it will happen again.

The three nod vigorusly before slowly seperatiny away from each other. Daerick clears his throat, "Anyways, Cassie have yo ever heard anything from the Avengers team? We must prepare or million of lives will be at stake. But if not, then we should all make up a plan and then tell the others. We could get they're opinions on it." He stated seriously @Steel Zinogre

DemonGirl27 said:
The three nod vigorusly before slowly seperatiny away from each other. Daerick clears his throat, "Anyways, Cassie have yo ever heard anything from the Avengers team? We must prepare or million of lives will be at stake. But if not, then we should all make up a plan and then tell the others. We could get they're opinions on it." He stated seriously @Steel Zinogre
"I have not heard from any of them, not even ms. Stark or Rogers. How about you give them a call?" she asked Odis. "we do need their opinion on our plan, if they are willing to help with it." she then said, thinking.

Odis nods and opens his communication device on, "Hello? Hello? Any avengers open to talk?" he asks @Steel Zinogre and @Anyone else

Pyrite went over the bike as fast as possible, trying to distract himself as he went over multiple ideas, "Okay lets see, these tires should create less friction, put some boosters over here, wait! Those wouldn't break the sound barrier..." He was stopped by a voice in his comm, he quickly tapped his ear, "Hey! I'm on, me Pyrite, the one who tries to help make the team look cool and you know...Not die! How can I help you?"

@Steel Zinogre

He looks at Cassie, "Do you know anyone by the name of Pyrite?" he asks her forgetting the comlink was on still @Steel Zinogre

"Good because if something happens to her....me and our two cousins will come after you.." he threatens as if he was her big brother. "Anyways, I'm Odis I'm her cousin nice to meet you!" His happy meter was back as if nothing happened. "Also we need you to meet us....we wanted to know if you and the others made any other plan to fight against Thanos. If not, would you like to help us come up with one?" he asks him @LokiofSP

Pyrite scoffed, almost offended, "Did you listen to a single thing I said? My job is to make sure people don't die, Cassie won't be harmed, I promise you. As for the plan, well, I'll just send you the plans digitally."

@DemonGirl27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back