• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

DemonGirl27 said:
They both shrug looking at her before at him, Corvus waves a hand in front of his face and he keeps grabbing white lights even though he didn't touch his hand at all. "I think the fatigue is longer for him than you..." Odis suggests @Steel Zinogre
"But this is worse than when i get fatigued." she said as she helped up Daerick, and set him on the couch.
National said:
Braziel blinks his eyes, blurting something out before he could stop himself. "Yes, you." He says. He blinks, his mind trying to process what he just said.
Richie looks at Maxton. "I didn't kill. Damn bastard doesn't die unless you light him on fire." @Steel Zinogre

Alexandra nods before she almost passes out, but regains her balance. "Yeah, I guess you're right. You're still powerful as always." @DemonGirl27
"I am strout." the evil strout said, saying "We are merely parts of the original's personality that is manifesting its own form, I am his rather evil side, while mr. Bayou over here is the original's angry side.' MAxton looked at the three in awe, and then back at richie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah was lucky in dodging the face, the abdomen, not so much. She smiled as she clutched her stomach, "There ya go! Now I can have a turn!" She pulled one of the nearby medicine balls to the back of Cindy's head using a web line and followed up with a knee to the stomach.

@Steel Zinogre

Braziel blushes, the big guy just nervously staring down as well. This want one of his strong suits.

@Steel Zinogre

National said:
Braziel blushes, the big guy just nervously staring down as well. This want one of his strong suits.
@Steel Zinogre
"I am Strout!" the angry one said, saying "The original is no dimwit, just underappreciated!" the angry one growled as she evil one shushed him. Maxton had no idea how to react to the situation.

LokiofSP said:
Sarah was lucky in dodging the face, the abdomen, not so much. She smiled as she clutched her stomach, "There ya go! Now I can have a turn!" She pulled one of the nearby medicine balls to the back of Cindy's head using a web line and followed up with a knee to the stomach.

@Steel Zinogre
Cindy gasped as the medicine ball and sarah's knees hit her, she gets back up from being knocked back, and her hands became electrified, although uncontrollable, she was able to get the same effect as a muscle stimulus device, causing muscles to lock up a 1/4 of a second.

Sarah webbed the hands together in balls to contain the electricity, she tutted once more, "Now now child, that's very dangerous, please be careful."

@Steel Zinogre

Finn wasn't sure what to think of Kelai. At one point he was a killer, and now he was a good guy? He didn't want to be so quick to accept him but if he could help Marth then he would let him. He stepped back and let Kelai do his thing while watching him carefully the whole time. He had no sense anymore of who was actually good and who was actually bad. Shortly after Kelai started his work Marth started to freak out. "Hey. Hey buddy it's alright. These guys will help you. You've been here a while you've seen Connor around he won't hurt you. The other guy's Kelai and he won't hurt you either." He hoped that anyways. He gently leaned over and reattached all of the wires and tubes and such.

@National @Crono @GoldenCharizard4

LokiofSP said:
Sarah webbed the hands together in balls to contain the electricity, she tutted once more, "Now now child, that's very dangerous, please be careful."

@Steel Zinogre
Her hands then combusted, burning the webbing off. "You listen here you little shit! I am no child, not anymore!" she said as she goes berserk, throwing punches that mostly missed, but some landed on her abdomen, face, and thighs.

Sarah stumbled back in shock, holding her stomach, "Crap! This was supposed to be a friendly spar! What the hell man?! Okay, this gal is going to far, I think it might be time to bring this to a stop." She jumped over Cindy and grabbed her around the waist with one hand. She slammed her on her spine and put webs all over her body to keep her down, "Okay, that should keep me alright for a few seconds." She then went around the room and put the heaviest things she could find on Cindy's chest, "You're on time out now! Calm down man!"

@Steel Zinogre

"Does it say all that on your resume Mr. Jack of all trades?" Connor watched Kelai do his thing, and noticed Finn watching him as well though a lot more intently. Which he understood, his eyes roaming back to Kelai. The guy was wishy washy, when they'd first met they fought as enemies...twice, and not an hour later we're they back to back in a fight against Spider Robots. Then Connor came out of his imprisonment to find Kelai had gone down the path once again, this time killing Bob. Yeah, he killed Bob. I've forgiven, but not forgotten. When Marth started flailing Connor decided to back off and sit-down on the side of one of the beds a little far from the three of them, maybe less people crowded nearby would be less stressful.

So what if he's a doctor, assassin, villain, chi master, and hero all rolled into one? I bet I could still whoop him in chess.

LokiofSP said:
Sarah stumbled back in shock, holding her stomach, "Crap! This was supposed to be a friendly spar! What the hell man?! Okay, this gal is going to far, I think it might be time to bring this to a stop." She jumped over Cindy and grabbed her around the waist with one hand. She slammed her on her spine and put webs all over her body to keep her down, "Okay, that should keep me alright for a few seconds." She then went around the room and put the heaviest things she could find on Cindy's chest, "You're on time out now! Calm down man!"
@Steel Zinogre
Cindy's rage diminishes, and she begins to calm down. "I'm sorry........ I got too carried away, she said as she looked away from her in shame of her own actions. "It happens a lot......"

She wiped sweat from her brow and sat down, "You're telling me! You turned into some kind of a beast! You sure you don't wanna take on Thanos alone?"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
She wiped sweat from her brow and sat down, "You're telling me! You turned into some kind of a beast! You sure you don't wanna take on Thanos alone?"

@Steel Zinogre
"I am sure..... Just because I am a monster when mad, that does not mean that I can't die." she said, sighing.

"It's a joke, don't worry!" She lifted the things off of Cindy, "Either way, I think that's enough sparring."

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
"It's a joke, don't worry!" She lifted the things off of Cindy, "Either way, I think that's enough sparring."

@Steel Zinogre
"Yeah..... same here." she said as she took off the boxing tape, and wiped the sweat off her face with a clean rag.

Sarah walked off, "Whew, I think I'm gonna pass out for a bit now, sorry for making you mad. See you later" She headed off to sleep.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Sarah walked off, "Whew, I think I'm gonna pass out for a bit now, sorry for making you mad. See you later" She headed off to sleep.

@Steel Zinogre
"Later." cindy said kindly as she went to the showers, and washed herself off. Once done, she dries off and dresses herself, and went to go sleep on the couch in the living area.

Suddenly, a small bullet zooms out, and hits Braziel in the shoulder, and for some reason, this special bullet pierces. Braziel quickly grabs Ori and pulls her down, his back protecting her from a barrage of bullets. @DemonGirl27

Kelai watches as the box does its thing. The healing aura feeds off of Kelais negative chi, turning it into something with healing properties. The wounds start to slowly numb and heal the injuries. Kelai stands up, his deadly eyes looking at Finn, then Connor. "Hope you idiots are ready for Thanos." @Crono @CasualDragon

Her eyes widen and curls up in his arms, her costume suddenly comes out showing the stars. She grabs his hands and picks the outside of Earth which they then teleported to space. She kept her costume on for special reasons she hasn't told him for a reason, so Ori then uncurls and looks at him worriedly. "Braz-iel?" she stutters holding onto him @National

Last edited by a moderator:
"I teleported us here....I got so scared my hero form appeared out of nowhere. Are you okay? You would have taken a bunch of bullets before we came here.." She states before hugging him. "I just didn't know what happened....I thought about keeping you safe and then my costume suddenly appeared..How are you feeling right now?" Ori asks worriedly @National

Braziel looks up at her, smiling. "I'm feeling good, especially before the bullets went off, I heard what you said." He kisses her again, his wounds healing up. @DemonGirl27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back