• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I've been known to do both. But I have a hell of an idea. After all, I know what they're planning." Hermes said with a grin.

Dimitri folded his arms. "Well at least my plan... Shut up!"

Dazzle smiled. "Good. I know where or who,their weak spot is." She said. "You tell me your plan, I'll figure out how to execute it perfectly."

"Well, I can tell from this bodies memories... That Dimitri was going to teach Rush to hit Thanos with what he calls a "Vibro-Punch".... With an infinity gauntlet on. This would no doubt kill him, so Dimitri will probably do it himself now. Why am I telling you all of this? It means they're preoccupied. The quicker we strike, the better." Hermes told her.

Jordan shrugged heavily "Well I've got things to do...good luck with that whole Thanos business. Rootin for ya." Jordan prepared to go out the same window Pyrite did

Dazzle smiled. "Good. Preoccupation is a very big weakness. So, how about we preoccupy them even more?" She said. "Hallucinations are my specialty, but they only happen when I want them to and when I make contact with their head. Anywhere on their head, or spine." She smiled evilly. "So if you can get me into the tower unnoticed, It'll be like they're either high or having a nightmare."

Connor watched Jordan pass by them heading for the broken window and smirked, "Oh, thanks. It's nice knowing we'll have a cheerleader out here on the side-line." Of course a part of it was a tease to get back at Jordan for his unwillingness to help, and at the same time a very casual bait to try and get him to. Though he wouldn't expect it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can dash you in there before they can blink. Let's not cause a mess though. I'll drop you off in a room where one of them is alone." Hermes explained.

Dazzle smiled. "Alright. We'll pick them Off one by one." She grinned wider. "We're going to have to figure out how to keep them quiet if its a nightmare though."

sitanomoto said:
Cass stood up and walked out to the landing pad. "Hello Nena," she said, smiling. She adjusted her glasses as she looked at the daughter of Ghostrider.
Dazzle had escaped the guards that were going to take her to the SHEILD prison. They were now curled up in little balls on the floor. The one that the speedster had knocked out was now awake, and she took those down with a single dazzling smile.
'Hey Cassie been a while well here you go' she hands you the gift her old man wanted to gave her ( its a leather jacket that says Cassie Stark on the back) 'So what all has happen when I was demon hunting' she looks around she always did love stark tower

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Well, Were is the nearest diner? We could always go there." Jade said as she got out her wallet and started counting her money.

[/QUOTE]
"There's a place about two buildings away from here and it also has good food. Why don't we go there? Also they possibly serve some of New York's finest pizza." He rubbed his belly contentedly with the thought. "Yup, that's the place we're going. Then I guess we should go find the others. Maybe see if we've got something going on. This is actually the slowest things have been around here in a while. You've actually come on a down point in action."

CasualDragon said:
"There's a place about two buildings away from here and it also has good food. Why don't we go there? Also they possibly serve some of New York's finest pizza." He rubbed his belly contentedly with the thought. "Yup, that's the place we're going. Then I guess we should go find the others. Maybe see if we've got something going on. This is actually the slowest things have been around here in a while. You've actually come on a down point in action."
"Really? well in that case, let's chill out till you get a call." Jade said as luna came up next to them from behind, since she was following the two while invisible, hiding among the shadows. "What the hell is that?!" jade shouted, jumping backwards as she was surprised by luna's appearance.

Dtlee31 said:
'Hey Cassie been a while well here you go' she hands you the gift her old man wanted to gave her ( its a leather jacket that says Cassie Stark on the back) 'So what all has happen when I was demon hunting' she looks around she always did love stark tower
"I'm not the one to tell you all of that, except Dad died," Cass said. Another triggered memory....

"Cass... I'm proud of you.... Lead your team now...."

"THEIR DEATHS ARE ON YOU VERMIN!!!"

Cassie snapped back to the present. "Sorry." She said, putting on the leather Jacket. It fit nicely, and it was comfortable. "Tell your dad thanks. This means a lot to me."

'Omg I so sorry' I hug her 'I will the next time I call him so where do you want me o captain my captain' I shoot finger guns at her I been gone for to long way to long I guess my old man was right being a hero is hard well at least she like your gift that should make her feel a little better.

@sitanomoto

Jordan smirked "I'll be sure to bring my best pair of pom-poms to the fight." Jordan then crashed through the window and took off into the air (Suck it Cassie....I also just realized that Cassie is the only pre-Civil War Avenger still alive that doesn't know what Jordan is)

"Or better yet...." Hermes continued. "We wait until one of them leaves their cozy little tower. Then we just take them.... And break them."

"I need some air." Dimitri said, as he walked out to the balcony outside and looked over the city.

Connor watched Dimitri go before moving to sit on one of the bar stools. Pulling the last two envelopes that Ivory had given to him, one read Connor on the front, the other Cassie. He'd been staring intently at them for a while, wondering if it was fair to keep it from Cassie but she'd been through a lot since her return. Not to mention he still hadn't opened his own. With a light shake of his head he shoved them back into his suit and rested his head and arms on the marble counter. It was nice and cool compared to his warm forehead, and it felt nice.

The next month and a half are crucial, the moves we make, our decisions...they all come together at the end and that's when we find out if we did enough...and if not...well. It's over.

The girl walked into the room after hearing Jordan breaking a window to take off "...." she looked around but he had already left the area "...Who...was here..."

Reaper said:
"Or better yet...." Hermes continued. "We wait until one of them leaves their cozy little tower. Then we just take them.... And break them."
"I need some air." Dimitri said, as he walked out to the balcony outside and looked over the city.
"So, so we draw them out one by one, or just wait? It could be days until someone leaves this place, and that wastes time," Dazzle said.

Dtlee31 said:
'Omg I so sorry' I hug her 'I will the next time I call him so where do you want me o captain my captain' I shoot finger guns at her I been gone for to long way to long I guess my old man was right being a hero is hard well at least she like your gift that should make her feel a little better.
@sitanomoto
Cassie smiled. "Does your bike need a tune-up? It'll give me something to do other than brood." She said softly. She turned and saw Dimitri on the Balcony, his elbows resting on the bar that supposedly kept people from falling off. She smiled. Connor and Dimitri were two people she could trust to be honest with her and tell her the truth.

'I think he likes when you give him a tune-up' I sit on the couch 'Man it feels good to relax I think my butt want numb because I was on the road all day' she see's the guy and Cassie looking at him 'is that your boyfriend' she laughs

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Really? well in that case, let's chill out till you get a call." Jade said as luna came up next to them from behind, since she was following the two while invisible, hiding among the shadows. "What the hell is that?!" jade shouted, jumping backwards as she was surprised by luna's appearance.

[/QUOTE]
Fin gestured for Jade to come with him before he noted the arival of Luna. He reached down and scratched her head. "This is Luna. I'm not entirely sure what she is, she just showed up one day like most of us do. But she's cute and needed a good place to go so how could we decline a lovely lady such as her? Would you like to join us for lunch?" He rubbed her head one more time before opening the door to the tower and swooping into a low bow for a bit of a cheesiness factor. "After you ladies. Enjoy this civility Jade, as my cousin it only has a temporary time stamp." He joked.

Dtlee31 said:
'I think he likes when you give him a tune-up' I sit on the couch 'Man it feels good to relax I think my butt want numb because I was on the road all day' she see's the guy and Cassie looking at him 'is that your boyfriend' she laughs
"What?" Cassie said, looking at Nena incredulously. "No!" She exclaimed. "No, he's not—" she sighed. "He's not my boyfriend. That's Dimitri, the guy with the silver hair. The blonde is Connor." She smiled. "They're my brothers."

"Youre right.... I could drag one out though! I would be up there and out of the tower before the could react. I could bring them into an alley or a pre designated place and we have them all to ourselves." Rush said, proud of himself.

Dazzl smiled. "Perfect." She looked at the tower. "Let's pick off the weakest first. That way, the others will get concerned, and I can use those concerns to make nightmares." She looked at Hermes/Rush and raised an eyebrow. "Would you prefer nightmares or really weird hallucinations?" She asked. "Preferably, I like nightmares, but that's me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back