• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Of course not~ He didn't steal from me" Jordan fired back. He looked at Tanya "We meet again...it must be destiny...or Y'know...the threat of the destruction of Earth."
(Tanya isn't with them. It is jsut Boss, Vicky, Amelia, and Jamie. Lol)

Pyrite turned around, he looked at Nevermore oddly as she cleaned his face as his face lightened up in realization, "...Julia?!" He began to laugh, that laughter then soon turned into tears. He wasn't sure what they were, joy, confusion, anger, sadness, but he loved it. He pulled her in for a hug, "Oh my god! I-I thought you were dead! I thought that I....That I...." He looked up at her, "How did you survive what I did?"

@sitanomoto

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Tanya isn't with them. It is jsut Boss, Vicky, Amelia, and Jamie. Lol)

[/QUOTE]
(That's why God invented the edit button..)

(lol) Amelia rolled her eyes at Jordan. "Yeah, whatever you wanna believe." Boss turned to Cassie.

"Just letting you know, their are over a dozen children that are going to stay here in the hallway upstairs. They need to stay here till I can make different arrangements."

"So you came by to watch and mock then? Good talk Jordan, good talk." Connor mused and patted Jordan's shoulder as he past by him on his way away from everyone. Too many people in one room for him. Maybe he should have intervened, it wasn't like he'd planned not to. "Your welcome for that, by the way." He called back after hearing Boss speak to Cassie.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aw, come on! What I do to you? I've been a perfect gentleman, I even refrained from breaking the windows in your base! I just can't catch a break..."

Dimitri clutched his stomach and stood slowly, as Rush chuckled at the attempt. Dimitri caused his hands to catch on fire, then zipped with a hook that Rush ducked under. Rush's knee connected with Dimitris ribs, and his hand became a long whip that he thrashed Dimitri with.

"You've went a long time without a fight, Dimitri. It shows."

Zipping a good distance away, Dimitri paused to think about the situation. How was he losing? The answer came to him as he looked into the eyes of a man that looked identical to him, after a few months of being dead. He knew what his next move was, because he was him. "I know your strategy. You wait for me to strike, assuming you would do what I would do, and respond accordingly. Only one problem. You only have my DNA. You didn't have my life. You didn't have my father." Dimitri's fist began to vibrate, similar to the day he killed massacre, only this time his fist was on fire. "Want to see what he showed me?" In a blink, Dimitri punched them in the back, rocketing them forward into a brick wall. "I'm no clone. I'm Dimitri Maximoff, son of Pietro Maximoff and Crystalia Amaquelina. Leader of the avengers, fastest man on earth, and heartbreaker of women and men alike, and if you get up, I'll stop yours." He said, before walking away and texting shield the location of the near unconscious villain. Turning to dazzle, he said "So you're awake, huh? I hope you won't be a problem for me." @sitanomoto

"He is a cannibal, do you know how much those things are hated? He is only safe for now but soon he shall either meet a fate worst then his victims. Why couldn't he just eat an apple?" Raitei said trying his best to cool off but lightning doesn't exactly cool and that is reflected in Raitei's inability to return to a calm state quickly.

@Crono

@CasualDragon[/URL] @sitanomoto
After no petty theif showed up Finn decided that it was good to head back upstairs. He went back into the room with Jade just in time to hear her ask him a question. "Well this came about pretty last minute, but if there's anywhere you want to go while you're here we can go. How long are you staying and do you have a place to stay?" ((Cassie's not in the room with us, she's in her own room))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay teleported onto the edge of the tower where Pyrite jumped from, every time he'd Teleport he'd leave behind a faint blue smoke "holy... Who threw Pyrite out?! Scratch that. Who threw Pyrite out the window?!" he asked peeking over the edge to see how far he fell "there's no way didn't break anything" Blink frowned "I wanted to say hey"

He stood up straight and turned to the others "honestly though, what did I miss?"

((just gunna pretend everyone knows each other))

Dimitri arrived at the tower soon after and looked at Connor. "So maybe you're not crazy. I just ran into Rush. And Alexander. In the same body. He's in shield custody now, but I'm sorry I doubted you." @Crono

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite turned around, he looked at Nevermore oddly as she cleaned his face as his face lightened up in realization, "...Julia?!" He began to laugh, that laughter then soon turned into tears. He wasn't sure what they were, joy, confusion, anger, sadness, but he loved it. He pulled her in for a hug, "Oh my god! I-I thought you were dead! I thought that I....That I...." He looked up at her, "How did you survive what I did?"
@sitanomoto
Nevermore smiled and hugged him back. "Shhh. It's OK, Pyrite." She looked at him and wiped a tear off of his cheek. "Did you forget about my powers?" She said. "I can turn Invisible. I hid from you, wise guy," she said in her soft-spoken way. "Besides, I'm an assassin. It takes more than a few chunks out of my flesh to get rid of me." She had finished removing all of the armor and looked in horror at his arm. "Oh my gosh, Pyrite..." She looked horrified. "Who did this to you?"

Crono said:
"So you came by to watch and mock then? Good talk Jordan, good talk." Connor mused and patted Jordan's shoulder as he past by him on his way away from everyone. Too many people in one room for him. Maybe he should have intervened, it wasn't like he'd planned not to. "Your welcome for that, by the way." He called back after hearing Boss speak to Cassie.
Cassie looked in Connor's direction and rolled her eyes, but she smiled. She turned back to Boss. "No problem. I'm not one to turn out kids."

Reaper said:
Dimitri clutched his stomach and stood slowly, as Rush chuckled at the attempt. Dimitri caused his hands to catch on fire, then zipped with a hook that Rush ducked under. Rush's knee connected with Dimitris ribs, and his hand became a long whip that he thrashed Dimitri with.
"You've went a long time without a fight, Dimitri. It shows."

Zipping a good distance away, Dimitri paused to think about the situation. How was he losing? The answer came to him as he looked into the eyes of a man that looked identical to him, after a few months of being dead. He knew what his next move was, because he was him. "I know your strategy. You wait for me to strike, assuming you would do what I would do, and respond accordingly. Only one problem. You only have my DNA. You didn't have my life. You didn't have my father." Dimitri's fist began to vibrate, similar to the day he killed massacre, only this time his fist was on fire. "Want to see what he showed me?" In a blink, Dimitri punched them in the back, rocketing them forward into a brick wall. "I'm no clone. I'm Dimitri Maximoff, son of Pietro Maximoff and Crystalia Amaquelina. Leader of the avengers, fastest man on earth, and heartbreaker of women and men alike, and if you get up, I'll stop yours." He said, before walking away and texting shield the location of the near unconscious villain. Turning to dazzle, he said "So you're awake, huh? I hope you won't be a problem for me." @sitanomoto
Dazzle laughed. "No promises." But she stood. "Nice power play there."

CasualDragon said:
After no petty theif showed up Finn decided that it was good to head back upstairs. He went back into the room with Jade just in time to hear her ask him a question. "Well this came about pretty last minute, but if there's anywhere you want to go while you're here we can go. How long are you staying and do you have a place to stay?" ((Cassie's not in the room with us, she's in her own room))
(I realized that a little too late. but thx! :) ) "I am basically gonna live here for the rest of my life, and no, i ain't got no place to stay." she said as she cracked her knuckles. "And i also wanna go to a museum, I wanna see what they got over there." she said with a smile.

Connor paused in his step at Raitei's words, "It's a very good question, ask him that the next time you see him...rather than frying him with lightning. But he's supposed to be a reformed cannibal, if there's such a thing."

Once Dimitri ran up it was clear to Connor that he'd been in a little more than a scuffle with the added dirt on his face and the fact that he was leaning just ever so slightly to one side. The blonde shook his head lightly, "At least your alright. But you doubting me is getting old."

@Newtype @Reaper

"I'm sorry. But now we need to find Robert Reynolds. He should be middle aged and probably in New York. I don't know much else about him, but I know he's married and has a dog. This'll be a touch search." He told Connor. @Crono

Connor raised a brow, "How-? The S.H.I.E.L.D. file told you he had a dog? So we don't know what he looks like, only that he's married, middle-aged, and has a dog." Connor nodded repeatedly, almost bouncing his head, "Oh, easy enough then. Are we even sure he still lives in New York? Or that he's alive for that matter?"

Cassie pulled up her chair and sat at her lab table. "I'd better take an inventory of what's missing. Then, all it is is an anagram," she said, looking in her toolbox and drawers. "Friday?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"How did he get in here without setting off the alarm?"

"He turned me off," Friday said and Cassie could hear the shame in her AI's voice.

Cassie smiled and patted her computer. "It's OK, Friday," she said soothingly. She looked around at her desk and noticed three parts were missing for her stun lasers, parts for a new light weight pair of boots that would increase speed and jumping, and her hilt for Jaon's lightning sword that she was building. She wrote down all that was missing and then all of the possibilities for each set of items. Twenty seven for the boot parts alone. "Hey Friday?"

"Yes?"

"Were the security cameras on?" The screen in front of her pulled up her security systems for all of the parts of the tower. Her lab's was on. She watched as Pyrite built a stun rifle. Her eyes immediately filled with tears. He was trying to help. Non-lethal. That's what he was doing. And she beat him up for it. She put her head in her hands. "Oh my god," She said. She could feel the tears dampening her hands. "I'm so sorry...." She whispered.

"I saw what he looked like, but it was a while ago and I didn't think it was important. I don't remember." He said with his eyes closed. "That would make it much easier."

"Hey," Connor put his hand on Dimitri's shoulder, "We've got a month and a half to find him. We're The Avengers, we get things done. I suppose you could always try and ask Fury, but he might kill you for having that knowledge?" The blonde chuckled weakly, it was Fury after all, but at the same time it was the fate of the human race.

Hypnas sighed as she watched Cassie put her head in her hands and turned around, walking out of the room. She spotted Dimitri and smiled. "Hey Speedy," she said, coming up and leaning on his elbow.

"I guess..." He said to Connor. "I just wish I could remember-" on cue, Hypnas approached him and leaned on him. "Now there's an idea. Red, I need you to yank a picture of someone from my memory! I mean.... If you're not busy..." He said. This could serve as practice for the actual plan, that he admittedly hadn't asked her about yet. @Crono @sitanomoto

Hypnas bit her lip again. "I'll try...." She looked at him. "Who do you need me to draw out?" She asked. She looked into his eyes, ready to try. I think I should come with a warning label: WARNING: EYE CONTACT WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL WHEN SHE IS PISSED MAY RESULT IN NIGHTMARES AND INSANITY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back