• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Blood.
That's all Pyrite saw, the endless stretch of faces and screams that looked at him as some kind of light left their eyes.

He woke up on the beach drenched in sweat, behind him was Jett, the bird he was now going to have to deal with, a few feet away was Cindy, her arm twisted and bloody, her body lying unconscious. He pulled his legs close as he calmed himself, breathing in the salty air and listening to the waves, enjoying his last few moments before he had to run from the scene that looked sketchy.

He finally pulled himself off and walked off the beach, there was no need to dwell on his dream, no deeper meaning, it was simply torment.

The sirens were ten, maybe fifteen blocks away now and he didn't have much time. He picked up his sword one last time and faced Jett, tears in his eyes, ".....Pigeon.....Jett......WHAT THE HELL?! YOU TRIED TO EAT HIM!! HOW DO I KNOW YOU WON'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE ELSE!?"

@Steel Zinogre
"I...... just wanted to prevent more injury to anyone else..... by killing the enemy...... But i see that my good intentions are tainted by a bad image..." he said telepathically. "I guess... I will go to a place, where I won't hurt anyone anymore." he said as he turned around and looked at pyrite. "Goodbye...... Morgan." he said as he flew off.

Pyrite grabbed Jett's leg and pulled him down, it wasn't hard since Jett already had an injured wing, "Dammit Jett! Don't you see?! I can't let you go! You took out Attuma and Tigershark ALONE, and just showed me that you not only are willing to kill, but EAT THE BODIES! This is the kinda stuff I'm still waiting to get punished for!" He took a breath and rubbed his eyes, the sirens where thirteen blocks away now, he had to be quick, "If I let you go, there's no telling how many lives I risk. Jett.....I-I have no choice, you've left me none, I think I have to kill you."

@Steel Zinogre

Alexandra shook her head. "That's not what I mean Dimitri! I am Alexandra Boltaggon, daughter of Marko Boltaggon, the man who sacrificed himself for Thanos! I'm his daughter from the future, and I'm here to make sure you don't do the plan the orb showed you!" Alexandra pulled out her ID card, and showed it to Dimitri. It said from 2045, Alexandra Boltaggon, 18 years old. "I'm not fake." @Reaper

"Ha! Like I would believe in something crazy as time travel because of a piece of paper. And I don't suppose you have a back up plan in your couch cushions."

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite grabbed Jett's leg and pulled him down, it wasn't hard since Jett already had an injured wing, "Dammit Jett! Don't you see?! I can't let you go! You took out Attuma and Tigershark ALONE, and just showed me that you not only are willing to kill, but EAT THE BODIES! This is the kinda stuff I'm still waiting to get punished for!" He took a breath and rubbed his eyes, the sirens where thirteen blocks away now, he had to be quick, "If I let you go, there's no telling how many lives I risk. Jett.....I-I have no choice, you've left me none, I think I have to kill you."
@Steel Zinogre
"There are no lives to risk losing if you let me go, don't be an idiot. I am sure someone will put a video of me on camera and post it somewhere....." he said as he shook his leg, and watch as Pyrite was slammed into a window. "I'm sorry..... but this is for the best....." he said as he flew off once more, and made enough distance to not be in gun range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra sighs. There was only one last thing that could seal the deal. "While mine not be as powerful as my dads, and while I can control it, I have my Dads voice. Watch." She inhales some air, and she whispers. The shockwave explodes up in the air, breaking windows and demolishing most of the sidewalk. She looks back at the speedster.

Pyrite yelled after him, "DAMMIT JETT, DON'T THINK FOR A MINUTE YOU'RE SMARTER AND KNOW BETTER, I CAN'T TAKE THIS RISK!" He took his blade and climbed up a nearby pole, jumping onto Jett, "Look, I can't let something like you go free, you're a potential danger." Pyrite finally began to cry a little bit, "You're smart, cunning and strong. Something like you, something with that combination AND the Apex Virus? Yeah, I did my research, you are to dangerous, to much of a wildcard..." Pyrite raised his sword, "Jett think, and I mean really THINK! Just today you took down a helicopter and two super villains, even a giant monster alone! You going rouge is to dangerous!"

@Steel Zinogre

Jordan stood on the rooftops, free of his headaches, and looked around the city. He saw Jett take off into the sky "...The hell is that?" he then saw Pyrite lift his sword "....humans." he jumped off towards them

Perry braced for Alexandra's sonic scream and his helmet muffled the sound. It still hurt however, and he looked around him. Moderate destruction, however property damage was still property damage. "C'mon now! I'm paying for that!" He whined. Though as he thought about it, Cassie probably had to know. Which made him happy and sad at the same time. He could imagine him sliding the bill over to Cassie right when she had just came back. Perry could already feel his future nervous tension.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite yelled after him, "DAMMIT JETT, DON'T THINK FOR A MINUTE YOU'RE SMARTER AND KNOW BETTER, I CAN'T TAKE THIS RISK!" He took his blade and climbed up a nearby pole, jumping onto Jett, "Look, I can't let something like you go free, you're a potential danger." Pyrite finally began to cry a little bit, "You're smart, cunning and strong. Something like you, something with that combination AND the Apex Virus? Yeah, I did my research, you are to dangerous, to much of a wildcard..." Pyrite raised his sword, "Jett think, and I mean really THINK! Just today you took down a helicopter and two super villains, even a giant monster alone! You going rouge is to dangerous!"
@Steel Zinogre
"That is why i intend of isolating myself...... From the whole world....... Even you. I realize there is no place for good hearted freaks like me in this world." he said as he dive bombed to the ground, with every intention of hitting the ground face first.

Pyosimros said:
Perry braced for Alexandra's sonic scream and his helmet muffled the sound. It still hurt however, and he looked around him. Moderate destruction, however property damage was still property damage. "C'mon now! I'm paying for that!" He whined. Though as he thought about it, Cassie probably had to know. Which made him happy and sad at the same time. He could imagine him sliding the bill over to Cassie right when she had just came back. Perry could already feel his future nervous tension.
(And also, just so you know, cindy is unconscious on the beach.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyrite's eyes glazed over once more as he jumped off, landing on the ground with a roll,he looked on in horror as he came to and clutched his head in his hands and breathed heavily.

@Steel Zinogre

sitanomoto said:
((Seriously, no one cares that Cassie is having a memory attack? That's what I'm calling them.))
(I don't think it's that nobody cares, more so that nobody is there)

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite's eyes glazed over once more as he jumped off, landing on the ground with a roll,he looked on in horror as he came to and clutched his head in his hands and breathed heavily.
@Steel Zinogre
Jett hits the ground, his skull smashed to pieces as a black ooze leaks out of his head. People scream and shout. "That thing killed itself!" a woman shouted.

Pyrite tried to look away but couldn't, tears began to fall down his eyes. In all honesty it wasn't Jett or his death, but the memories it unearthed, the blood was...Horrifying, it reminded him of what would happen to him soon, what he would have to face. He said he was ready, that he WANTED it but in all honesty? He was scared. Scared he'd end up like one of the mangled corpses he'd left on his journey, scared he'd be forgotten.

Scared to end up like this annoying bird that now lay dead on the ground.

He let out a yell and pounded his head with his fists, he didn't want to die to fast, he didn't want to live this nightmare, he wanted this all to be a bad dream! He wanted to wake up to the smell of his Dad's bad coffee and Mother's burnt toast! He wanted to stop by the pizza place around the corner to grab a pie so he could gather around with the team and talk, not about missions, not about the next bug threat, but about life!

In his world, it was a group of friends, not teammates, but he messed THAT up, and he could now NEVER have it!

Pyrite took a few breaths and repressed the thoughts. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. The sirens were only a handful of blocks away now and he was afraid of what he might be seen as if he didn't go. He looked over to see Jordan and his gaze lingered, if he had seen his outburst there was no telling what kind of high horse he'd be riding, especially if he'd seen the entire scene.

He wasn't thinking straight, he just needed to find this last guy and...Meditate? Still wasn't sure of what to do in place of sleep.

@LucianGrey7971

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite tried to look away but couldn't, tears began to fall down his eyes. In all honesty it wasn't Jett or his death, but the memories it unearthed, the blood was...Horrifying, it reminded him of what would happen to him soon, what he would have to face. He said he was ready, that he WANTED it but in all honesty? He was scared. Scared he'd end up like one of the mangled corpses he'd left on his journey, scared he'd be forgotten.
Scared to end up like this annoying bird that now lay dead on the ground.

He let out a yell and pounded his head with his fists, he didn't want to die to fast, he didn't want to live this nightmare, he wanted this all to be a bad dream! He wanted to wake up to the smell of his Dad's bad coffee and Mother's burnt toast! He wanted to stop by the pizza place around the corner to grab a pie so he could gather around with the team and talk, not about missions, not about the next bug threat, but about life!

In his world, it was a group of friends, not teammates, but he messed THAT up, and he could now NEVER have it!
(I did tell you i could do way worse...... )

Jordan's face was a tight mask of barely held back rage, that annoyance from a different universe had taken advantage of this world so many times. This death was unnecessary, to Jordan, this showed that Pyrite was nothing more than a hypocrite. He preached finding a different way, that he would let no-one else die, but here it was...another being dead by his actions if not his hands. Jordan may be set in his ways, that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few, but this...this went against everything that bastard had opened his mouth and spewed at Jordan. However, Jordan could feel no pride over this, all he felt was rage....and sorrow. Rage at the hypocrite who came into this world, unnatural thing that he was, and caused the death of someone who knew what right and wrong was and took out the wrong that could not be allowed to live.

Jordan clenched his fist in his anger and sorrow but did not say a word, the scene should have said them all: Pyrite was a hypocrite and a traitor in his eyes. Jordan did what he said no matter the cost, but this was not only the betrayal of Pyrite's own statements...it was the betrayal of someone who had called him a teammate if not a friend. But Jordan didn't say a word.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](I did tell you i could do way worse...... )

[/QUOTE]
(Eh, still not as bad as Helga)

Pyrite ran, ran until he tripped in an alleyway. He sat against the wall and pulled in large breath, until his lungs were about to burst. He stopped and let his thoughts clear, he realized what he had done again, and struck his head.

He hadn't been thinking clearly, his mind was still reeling after Cassie, he was still having a difficult time pushing down these thoughts of his past and eventual fate. He let that cloud his judgement, he let that blind him and he had unleashed a small part of his inner demon in his confusion.

Because if he was to be completely honest, he knew Jett could have been trained to stop, after all, no matter how smart the animal, it's still a dumb animal, with instincts and thoughts they can't control, Jett could have learned.

But Pyrite needed a way to out his anger and frustration, and just as e used to, he used a living thing as a pawn to do so.

He picked up his sword and attempted to plunge it into his stomach, but just before he connected, he stopped. He began to sweat as he tried to fight this instinct, tried to push past. He was getting close, the blade was poking his skin, drawing blood.

He breathed heavily as he released, unable to go any further.

So he got up and continued on, there was no more he could do, and it was usless to dwell in the past

Cassie walked to her dad's dead body, almost like he would still be breathing. He would sit up, smiling, and say someting funny, and then they'd go inside and have cookies, like they sometimes did after a battle or training together. She knelt down beside him and took his limp hand. "Massacre was right..." she said. "I couldnt protect you. Ive failed you as an Avenger and as a daughter. I am so sorry...." she let go of his hands and put her head on his chest. "Daddy.... Daddy I'm sorry.... Please.... Please come back...." she sobbed. "I'm not ready to lead them...."

Cassie's face was wet with tears and sweat as she snapped back to the present. Her breaths were shallow and her eyes were glazed over with pain and emotion. Her hand was numb from clutching the cot too hard and she flexed it, looking at the white gauntlet as she was trying to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back