• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dimitri swore as he saw Hypnas run out of the room. She had always been so cool and collected, no matter what was going on around her. Seeing her cry was a huge deal in his mind. He zipped after her into the hallway, closing the door behind him and speaking quietly. "What's the matter??? I mean... I know she was stressed out for a while, but it worked! You did really well." @sitanomoto

In the horrid, gory mess that was the inside of Dimitris house, something awakened. The pieces of Alexander began to converge. His control over his cells was so powerful, perhaps he wouldn't be killed so easily. The pieces weren't more than black goo that resembled a symbiote, coming together In a peculiar place. Inside the corpse of a silver haired clone.

The girl wandered out and saw the Boss and the girls standing there. She stared at them in the same nonchalant, expressionless face that Jordan stared at almost everyone with on a daily basis

@Pink Gorilla

Last edited by a moderator:
When the girl got up and walked away Connor leaned in towards Terry to whisper, "Does she seem...off to you? I mean she did come in through the window, then swallow those sandwiches...almost fast as Dimitri. And that's saying something." Once the girl went out of sight Connor slid off the stool to follow after her, "Can't just let her wander around the Tower on her own, ya know?" He called back to Terry, then he heard the elevator ding around the corner followed by The Boss' voice.

There was a slight mix of emotions after hearing it from his earlier conversation with her and he wasn't sure what to expect as he rounded the corner so that the elevator was in sight. "Favor?" He asked curiously, standing a bit behind the girl and peering into the elevator he saw many of what he guessed we're the rescued children.

The girl immediately started to touch the minds of the girls and the Boss but came to the same conclusion that she always seemed to come to "...Not...them...Not...here..." she frowned slightly before looking at the other children and tilting her head

Boss looked oddly at the girl, but ignored her. She looked at Connor and said, "We don't have enough room for all the children. We need some to stay here." She just looked right through Connor.

@sitanomoto[/URL]
In the horrid, gory mess that was the inside of Dimitris house, something awakened. The pieces of Alexander began to converge. His control over his cells was so powerful, perhaps he wouldn't be killed so easily. The pieces weren't more than black goo that resembled a symbiote, coming together In a peculiar place. Inside the corpse of a silver haired clone.
Hypnas looked at Dimitri. "You don't understand," she said. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to do this. I used to be so... So good at being bad." She wiped some tears off of her face. "I used to enjoy all of that," she waved at the Medical Ward. "The pain... The anguish... It used to make me happy." She looked at Dimitri. "Then...."

sitanomoto said:
Cassie smiled and hugged Jaon back. "Jaon..." She whispered. Tears were streaming down her face too. "I'm so sorry..."
Hypnas looked at Dimitri. "You don't understand," she said. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to do this. I used to be so... So good at being bad." She wiped some tears off of her face. "I used to enjoy all of that," she waved at the Medical Ward. "The pain... The anguish... It used to make me happy." She looked at Dimitri. "Then...."
"Cassie.... Where have you been old friend" jaon cried

He couldn't help but smirk when she said that. He remembered when they first saw each other, how she created mischief for fun. "Then what?" He asked. It was easy to see that she had changed over this time, but it was hard to see why. @sitanomoto

"Then..." She whispered. She looked away from him quickly and sighed. "Then you.... You came along and...." She put her head in her hands.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Cassie.... Where have you been old friend" jaon cried

[/QUOTE]
Cassie chuckled a little. "I've been telling everyone that I don't really know. It was an underground bunker close enough to the tower that I instinctively knew where to go even though I don't remember anything."

sitanomoto said:
"Then..." She whispered. She looked away from him quickly and sighed. "Then you.... You came along and...." She put her head in her hands.

Cassie chuckled a little. "I've been telling everyone that I don't really know. It was an underground bunker close enough to the tower that I instinctively knew where to go even though I don't remember anything."
Jaon let go of her friend "It has been far too long.... I will let you rest." She said as she picked up her hammers "Come to me when you are ready to talk ok" she smiled

Finn brought Gwen up to the medbay and placed her on one of the open beds before the machines started to work on her wounds. It was after he had placed her on the surface that he noticed everybody else in the room. And most importantly the one girl whom they had all thought dead. "Cassie?" He spoke quietly. There was a weight lifted off of him in that moment. One less person was dead if that made any sense. Happiness didn't last for long though when he realized that somebody would have to tell her how many people had died. Unless somebody had already done that. He didn't want to ruin the moment though so he stepped back and watched Jaon and Cassie hug. Wait. Jaon? "Jaon?" He mentioned out loud. Two dead people now alive. "Well why don't we call today Christmas, you're both alive!" He couldn't believe it. He was grinning from ear to ear.

@sitanomoto @The Unamed Character

"She does..." Terry frowned and followed Connor. Whenever the girl talks it's always vague or cryptic. A lot of, 'not here' and 'no them'. It made him feel like something bad was coming, if Thanos wasn't the bad thing. Terry soon found himself walking in a slow pace with no sign of Connor. He quickly shook off his past thoughts and began jogging through the hall. "Connor! Wait up!" He called and after a few seconds he caught up with him. "You gotta stop ditching-" Terry looked up and saw a group of children with the girls. "Is this a field trip?"

Dimitri looked a bit taken back. He had no idea he did anything of importance to her. It feel good to hear, but a terrible thought crossed his mind. What if he would die by Thanos? What if it was unavoidable? He pictured her crying like this upon receiving the news, before shaking off the thought and bringing himself back to the present. "Me? I haven't done anything to change you... On purpose."

"You did change me, Speedy." Hypnas said quietly. "You were so forgiving, so... Heroic... And..." She threw her hands in the air in frustration. "I don't know. You were just... Different."

Cassie looked at Finn. "Oh my gosh! Finn, what- what happened to you?!" She went over to him and hugged him gently and then smiled.

Dimitri pulled her in for a hug. "Different, eh? That's something I'm actually very good at. Whatever I did, I'm glad I did. You'd make a hell of an enemy."

Hypnas returned the hug and smiled. "Thanks." She pulled away, kissed him on the nose, and then walked back into the Medical Ward to join the others.

There was no eye contact from The Boss, which Connor noted and continued. "Yeah..uh..." There was a brief moment when he remembered that Cassie had returned, that this tower was her home and that they couldn't exactly go around making full on decisions. But she wouldn't turn kids out into the cold, and she had enough on her plate with getting her memories in order so he decided to go ahead.

"Well I mean you could have been a little less demanding about it, and ask rather than say it." He told her half jokingly, not that he fully minded. Shrugging his shoulders he waved his arm down the hallway to the left, "There's a bunch of empty rooms down the hall that they can take."

@Pink Gorilla @LucianGrey7971 @Pyosimros

Perry stopped at the entrance of the tower. If he tagged along, it would probably escalate even more and he didn't want that. It also seemed like Pyrite had it handled. What he should do now, was join the others. Walking the other way, he ran into Dimitri just standing there, which was slightly strange already. "Thinking about something?" Perry smiled and rested his arm on his shoulder.

Boss narrowed her eyes at Connor's joke, but shrugged it off and began leading the children down the hallway with Vicky and Amelia's help. Quiet just looked around the base at all the things that were they. She began to wander around the room, not making a sound.

Dimitri jumped when Perry touched him. "Oh! Nah you know I'm just thinking about stocks and bonds. Mortgages. The usual." He paused for a bit, staring off into space. "Did you hear that Cassie and Joan are back?" @Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back