• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Jaon held out her hands and Her hammer flew to her left hand and Thor's hammer flew into her right hand "Brother.... I am always ready for an emergancy....."

[/QUOTE]
"Great now we'll take the express." Raitei said as he opened the window. He then shot a bolt of lightning towards the Avengers tower with one hand and had the other on Joan. Then through the bolt he warped him and his sister to outside the open window he left through when he left the Tower. He floated in and landed gently and then said "Okay she is in the med bay."

Newtype said:
"Great now we'll take the express." Raitei said as he opened the window. He then shot a bolt of lightning towards the Avengers tower with one hand and had the other on Joan. Then through the bolt he warped him and his sister to outside the open window he left through when he left the Tower. He floated in and landed gently and then said "Okay she is in the med bay."
Jaon nodded "Thank you brother....." she said as she walked towards the Med Bay

@sitanomoto

Connor chuckled with a shrug, "She didn't seem to mind so who am I to judge. Sandwiches aren't technically cooking, I mean even I can make a sandwich." Just don't ask me to boil water or anything, or we're all screwed. "I'm not much good in the kitchen myself so don't worry. Go ahead and make a second one I guess." Connor mused, taking a seat at one of the bar stools and resting his elbows on them to watch.

Cassie noticed Jaon walk right by the med bay after Cindy stormed out and Perry followed. "Jaon...." She whispered, remembering the girl's words of encouragement to her after her father's death.

"Awesome~!" Terry hummed and strolled to the refrigerator. First item, was obvious the bread. Then, he pulled out some bottles with no labels on them and began putting its contents into the sandwich. "Now that the sauce is in... I'll put in the rest..."

((Omfg lol))

Jaon walked back and found the Medical bay. she walked in and found Cassie. she stood there and just stared at her. Jaon's face was calm and stiff at the same time

Connor watched and rubbed gently at his temple, Well surely it couldn't kill the girl. "What is that stuff exactly?" He asked, nodding at the unlabeled bottles. The blonde nearly fell out of his chair when Jaon burst in before running off again, "Was that...?" He shook his head deciding not to think into it. Connor looked at the girl as they waited for Terry to finish, "So what's your name?"

@Pyosimros @LucianGrey7971

"Obviously the recipe for success!" Terry smiled and turned around with a nearly identical plate as last time. "You wanna try?" He teased and shoved it in front of Connor. A few seconds later, he heard a bursting sound and saw it was Jaon. And she left soon after.

Pyosimros said:
"I'll... Work on my cooking skills," Terry rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile. A few seconds later, from the edge of Terry's vision the girl consumed the entire sandwich. "Or maybe not!" He grinned happily.

Perry went silent as Cindy's hands bursted with fire. He quickly shut off the fire detector and began pondering what she was going to do next.
"I'm gonna kill 'em...... I will fucking kill them!!" she shouted with pure rage as her hands glow with white fire. "The assassin will never know what hit them When i am done roasting them....!" she added as she stood back up, and ran out the door, and ran straight to the beach, where attuma and tigerhsark return, wounded, but seem unfazed by their injuries.

Pyrite stepped down to the last step of the building, he sighed and put his hand on the glass door only to be pushed out of the way by Cindy speeding past him. He fell down and called out, "Hey! Wait! What are you doing!?"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite stepped down to the last step of the building, he sighed and put his hand on the glass door only to be pushed out of the way by Cindy speeding past him. He fell down and called out, "Hey! Wait! What are you doing!?"
@Steel Zinogre
She ignored pyrite, continuing to run as she neared the beach. "Damn, that creature is tough, maybe the princes will be clo..... Is that her?" Tigershark asked attuma as he pointed to cindy from a distance. "No! you Idiot! the princess does not have flaming hands!" he shouted as he smacked tigershark with his trident.

"She's going to kill someone!" Perry exclaimed and followed her now accompanied by Pyrite. He found it ironic how he was talking about no murder when he was walking right next to the guy who killed everyone.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite got on, "To the beach,and this time you stay behind and I'll take em."
@Steel Zinogre
Jett then went his fastest, but was too late, for cindy was throwing fireballs at attuma and tigershark. They fight back, but her rage was greater than them combined.

The Unamed Character]((Omfg lol)) Jaon walked back and found the Medical bay. she walked in and found Cassie. she stood there and just stared at her. Jaon's face was calm and stiff at the same time [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]

Pyrite jumped down and pushed Cindy to Jett, "You, take her somewhere safe." He turned back to Attuma and Tigershark and twirled his blade, "Congrats asshats, you made it to level 2. Lets see how long it takes for you to get turned into SUSHI! Get it? Cuz your fish?"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite jumped down and pushed Cindy to Jett, "You, take her somewhere safe." He turned back to Attuma and Tigershark and twirled his blade, "Congrats asshats, you made it to level 2. Lets see how long it takes for you to get turned into SUSHI! Get it? Cuz your fish?"
@Steel Zinogre
Cindy Screams a glass shattering scream, and then grabbed Pyrite and threw him at Jett, who caught him and set him down. "Stay back! They are mine!" she said in a ragefilled tone, and set a wall of fire between them. "So...... Do you believe she is the princess now?" Tigershark asked attuma, who simply nodded. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back