• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Stop trying to start things that won't happen and grow up!" Pyrite shouted as he jogged down the stairs.

@Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Jaon looked up "Br-Brother....." she said in surprise "I... Is that really you?" she said, her eyes starting to tear up as she stood. She walked over to him in caution "Raitei...... It really is you...." she said as she quickly pulled him into a hug and put her head on his shoulders "It has been too long....." @Newtype

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah it's me Joan, it really has been too long thought you wouldn't recognize me." Raitei said as he hugged her back. "Glad to see our habit of using our hero names has not changed." Raitei added. "I heard what happened to father, don't be sad he died doing what he loved to do which was being a protector. I am just glad you're still in one piece, when I heard father died I feared the worse for you as well little sis."

"Well let's get that fixed up." He walked into the building and called out to Friday. "Friday? Are you still here? I hope you're not mad that we wrecked the upper floors, or that the whole building fell down. Anyways, Gwen has a bad wound where do I go and what do I do?" It was kind of an unnecessary ramble but it had been a while and after everything that had gone on recently it almost felt necessary to apologize to the poor AI.

@The Unamed Character @sitanomoto (I guess? Do you rp as Friday or do we just npc her?)

((I'm Friday.))

"It's no problem Finn, you can go to the medical Ward. Everyone else is already there, or mostly everyone," the AI said, opening an elevator. "Right this way."

Newtype said:
"Yeah it's me Joan, it really has been too long thought you wouldn't recognize me." Raitei said as he hugged her back. "Glad to see our habit of using our hero names has not changed." Raitei added. "I heard what happened to father, don't be sad he died doing what he loved to do which was being a protector. I am just glad you're still in one piece, when I heard father died I feared the worse for you as well little sis."
"Brother..... You are right as always" she said smiling with tears in her eyes "What brings you to my place though..."

LokiofSP said:
"Stop trying to start things that won't happen and grow up!" Pyrite shouted as he jogged down the stairs.
@Steel Zinogre
"I am grown up." Maxton replied when Pyrite was already gone. Luna then pounces on Minerva, hugging her playfully. "Ah, friendship, it's lovely." Ruby said with a smile. "So, You're tony's kid?" maxton asked Cassie as he offered her some chip he was carrying around. "I feel kinda bad for ya, knowing what happened to you and your family...... And You have my condolences." @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor rolled his eyes at Maxton and Pyrite having a squabble. The room had slowly become exceptionally crowded over time, the blonde spotted the girl that Terry was supposed to have atleast made a sandwich for and sighed, He must have gotten sidetracked..or something. Connor took a few steps over towards her and smiled as he crouched down on his haunches to be at eye level with the young girl, "You still hungry? How about I help you out with that then?" He offered, then stood back up and holding his arm towards the exit to the room.

@LucianGrey7971 @Pyosimros

"Uhhh... I am done... Now!" Terry said and presented a very sloppily made sandwich. "I made it with my blood and tears! Not literally though," He smiled.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Brother..... You are right as always" she said smiling with tears in her eyes "What brings you to my place though..."

[/QUOTE]
" I came to make sure you were alright and still had your memory. Many others I have met suffer from amnesia might I say. First it was someone called the Metal Mistress not it's another girl name Cassie. You seem to have been living a normal human life instead though, you can keep living it if you want to, you don't have to return to fighting alongside the Avengers. I will be fighting alongside the Avengers though." Raiteri explained.

"Cassie!" Perry smiled and hugged her back. It was platonic, though he wasn't sure if Cindy noticed it. "Where have you been?" He asked and let go.

The girl nodded slightly and followed Connor silently

A couple of blocks away from Stark Tower, Jordan was leaning against a wall gasping for air. Whoever or whatever was trying to probe his mind for something had finally let up "Seriously, what the hell is going on? Few things in this world should be able to do this to me..."

Newtype said:
" I came to make sure you were alright and still had your memory. Many others I have met suffer from amnesia might I say. First it was someone called the Metal Mistress not it's another girl name Cassie. You seem to have been living a normal human life instead though, you can keep living it if you want to, you don't have to return to fighting alongside the Avengers. I will be fighting alongside the Avengers though." Raiteri explained.
When Jaon heard Cassies name she froze "Cassie..... is alive..." she said wide eyed "She's alive...." tears started to come to Jaons eyes as she said it

Pyosimros said:
"Cassie!" Perry smiled and hugged her back. It was platonic, though he wasn't sure if Cindy noticed it. "Where have you been?" He asked and let go.
"Of course! He hugs her instead of you! you are nothing but garbage now to him!" Cindy's conscious screamed as she turned around, and silently walked out of the medical area, tears flooding down her face. "He was not willing to help me....... Was he?" she thought to herself as went downstairs, where it was empty and quiet.

Connor blinked as Terry showed up, on their way towards the kitchen. "It took you that long to make a sa--" He paused as he looked at the monstrosity that was on the plate Terry was handing over and his eyebrows raised in concern. "What did you do-- I mean put on it?" He asked with a weak smile, still ushering both the girl and Terry back towards the kitchen. "You could have taken her with you, ya know? People started showing up left and right." Connor glanced over his shoulder at her and whispered, "Didn't want her getting uncomfortable or a fight breaking out or something." He shrugged. His reasoning was that, and that he might have to re-create a sandwich for her. Otherwise he wouldn't have left Cassie's side, but Dimitri was there so she'd be fine.

@Pyosimros @LucianGrey7971

"C'mon now. Since when do eight year olds start fights?" Terry grinned and put the plate down. Now examining it more, he noticed that yes, the sandwich did was terrible and he should be ashamed of it. Though he shrugged that off and looked back at Connor. "I uh.. Put regular sandwich stuff in it...?

"Sorry. We can talk over coffee or something later," Perry said quickly and exited the medical room in a hurry. "Cindy wait! I'll help you."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]When Jaon heard Cassies name she froze "Cassie..... is alive..." she said wide eyed "She's alive...." tears started to come to Jaons eyes as she said it

[/QUOTE]
"Yes she is alive if we're talking about the same person. She is at the Avenger's Tower which I just cams from." Raitei said.

While Connor and Terry were arguing over...whatever it is they were arguing about, the girl took the sandwich and ate the monstrosity in less than 15 seconds. "...."

Pyosimros said:
"C'mon now. Since when do eight year olds start fights?" Terry grinned and put the plate down. Now examining it more, he noticed that yes, the sandwich did was terrible and he should be ashamed of it. Though he shrugged that off and looked back at Connor. "I uh.. Put regular sandwich stuff in it...?
"Sorry. We can talk over coffee or something later," Perry said quickly and exited the medical room in a hurry. "Cindy wait! I'll help you."
She was deep in thought, thinking about her life up to this moment. her thoughts ranged from anger to regret. Her hands lit aflame as she thought of her Father and attuma.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Jaon stayed still "Take me to her...." She said, her hand in a fist "Take me to her now"

[/QUOTE]
" Okay okay, I will but first maybe you should suit up. We're going to a Tower full of heroes you should be prepared for an emergencay." Raitei replied.

Connor snorted, "I didn't mean her being a part of one, but if one broke out she could get hurt or something." When they arrived Terry spoke and Connor tilted his head, "Normal sandwich stuff...?" To Connor in Terry's mind, normal sandwich stuff meant the odd things young teens like him could put on themselves. Such as Beef Jerky, or cereal, or...or...mother of god. What if he'd put Jellybeans!!

Before Connor could
accidentally send the plate and sandwich flying into the floor the girl had managed to grab and engulf the thing. The blonde blinked as he stared at her, "Oh..well. Still hungry?"

Newtype said:
" Okay okay, I will but first maybe you should suit up. We're going to a Tower full of heroes you should be prepared for an emergencay." Raitei replied.
Jaon held out her hands and Her hammer flew to her left hand and Thor's hammer flew into her right hand "Brother.... I am always ready for an emergancy....."

The girl nodded slightly at Connor, even after having consumed something that Emile would probably need a couple of hours to digest before wanting to eat again

"I'll... Work on my cooking skills," Terry rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile. A few seconds later, from the edge of Terry's vision the girl consumed the entire sandwich. "Or maybe not!" He grinned happily.

Perry went silent as Cindy's hands bursted with fire. He quickly shut off the fire detector and began pondering what she was going to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back