• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hypnas raised an eyebrow at the wyvern's growl but waited for Dimitri's response. @Reaper

Cassie laughed and stroked Luna gently, admiring her wings and tail. "Aren't you something else?" She whispered.

sitanomoto said:
Hypnas raised an eyebrow at the wyvern's growl but waited for Dimitri's response. @Reaper
Cassie laughed and stroked Luna gently, admiring her wings and tail. "Aren't you something else?" She whispered.
She then looked at Cassie, and simply turned invisible, then reappearing in the same spot, showing some more of her abilities.

Pyrite sighed and stood up. "Okay, you guys can wrap this crap up, I need to take care of one more thing and then retire for the day." He stood and began to walk to Stark Tower.

@Steel Zinogre @sitanomoto

Far out in space, a huge armada of fleets were drifitjnfqin space. The biggest ship was in the center, easily being the size of a small planet. The ship drifts along with the other ships as they push through galaxies, incinerating every planet they pass by. Thanos was getting closer. Only a month and a half left

Shrugging he dropped his arm back down to his side. "Well it was nice to meet you." He shouted after the retreating figure who seemed to be upset about something. Was he mad that the fight was over? Was it because others had shown up? He shrugged to himself and turned to face the tower. "Was somebody talking earlier on the comms? I thought I heard someone mention the tower." He mumbled half to himself. That tower just brought pain to everyone, maybe it should have stayed down. "Well I'm heading to Avengers Tower. If you guys want to come you can." He quickly gestured to the other hulk guy. "I'll just assume that you're a good guy until further notice. I'm nice like that." He quickly moved in the direction of the tower.

Hypnas sighed reluctantly. "Ok, Cassie, could you look at me for just a second?"

Cassie looked up from Luna and met Hypnas's eyes. Immediately they began to droop.

"DAD!" Cassie shrieked. "NO!" She shot down to Tony's side like a bullet, and looked at him, her eyes tearing up. "Dad..."

"Cass...." Tony held up his hand to her face and cupped it. "Cass, it's ok...."

Cassie sobbed. "No.... No it's not..." She looked at him. "Daddy...."

"Lead the team now...." Tony said, his hand lowering to his side. "I'm proud of you."

Cassie nodded as Tony, her beloved father, best friend, and model, closed his eyes for the last time.

Cassie turned and looked at Massacre, all the fire of hell burning in her eyes. She let out an ear-splitting roar of anguish as she rocketed towards him, catching him in the stomach and slamming him into a nearby building. "YOU!!!" She yelled as she pummeled his face with fiery hands. "YOU DID THIS!!!" She yelled in agony. "NOW ITS YOUR TURN!"

Cassie was sweating....

((I remember that.......))

Gwen was on the ground. she was breathing normaly and her arm turns to normal. Her arm was gashed because of her recent crash into the ground. She was out cold and showed no sign of getting up anytime soon

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Lol.... Thor's death was really tragic... Jaon didnt even get to say goodbye to her dad, he was Impaled on a jutting pipe by Justice))

[/QUOTE]
!!!!!!

Pyrite went pale as he heard Cassie's scream, he was back in the middle of New York, a crowd had gathered as people screamed in horror as Iron Girl's armor was spread everywhere, warm blood was all around as a panicked Cassie looked up at him. Words struggled to come from her throat that was restricted by hands, his hands, wrapped around her throat. She was confused, they had been friends since forever, and here he was, the death of her now. She finally let out one final scream as Pyrite smiled devilishly and rushed forward to eat a chunk of her fle-

Pyrite shook his head, he breathed heavily and smoothed his hair as he stumbled past the corner to see Cassie, his eyes went wide as he saw her he smiled wide and began to cry, "Oh my god....Your actually alive in this one!" He fell to his knees laughing and crying at the same time.

@sitanomoto @Crono @Reaper

Connor watched quietly and worriedly, he could see Cassie starting to sweat as if she'd ran a marathon, and her breathing was quick. Then familiar and not-so familiar voice came from behind him when he spotted Pyrite, practically a mess. He was torn at seeing Ivory's look-a-like, a part of him wanting to drag Pyrite from the room to question him about what had gone down at the police station earlier. Another just wanting him to be anywhere other than here, this process was already confusing for Cassie. Seeing a broken down person that looked like Ivory and was spouting words that didn't fully make sense to most wouldn't help. It was more or less instinct to protect a vulnerable Cassie from someone who he didn't fully trust.

But he didn't make a move, just stood with arms crossed and watched.

Perry sat down on a minor villain he's been fighting for a past few minutes. A man with pyrokinesis, wasn't too much to handle. The rest of his team forgot to turn off their comms. Either that, or he accidentally patched into Stark Tower through some tech he was working on. "What's this talk about Cassie?" He yawned. He didn't really care who answered, and they were probably talking about how they missed Cassie.

"Don't worry Captain Connor! I'm the top of the class in sandwich making!" Terry grinned with a salut. "Alright follow me," He said over to the little girl and he began to walk towards the kitchen.

Cassie sat straight up, her eyes wide with fear. She was sweating, hyperventilating, and there were tears running down her cheeks. She looked at Connor and she put her head in her hands. "I...." She broke into sobs.

Hypnas had seen everything. The death... The agony.... She looked at Cassie. "I'm so sorry, Cassie...." She whispered as she put a hand on the broken girl's shoulder. She looked at Dimitri. "I... I told you.... "

"Yes, you did. If Cassie wants to blame someone, she can blame me." He said solemnly. It was a shame she had to go through it again, but this was a step in the right direction. "Im sorry."

Cassie looked up when she heard Dimitri's voice. "Dimitri...." She whispered. She pulled out the IV and stood. "Connor...." She hugged Dimitri tightly. "What... What happened?"

"No.." He told Hypnas in a low tone, "She deserved to know, and she has friends and family to lean on. I know I wasn't here last time, but I am now." The blonde watched her stand and hug Dimitri, he smiled at the sight but shook his head at her question. "That's what we'd like to know. Where have you been for the last six months?"

(Dunno if it was six months just threw that number out there.)

((Good amount.))

Cassie broke away from Dimitri and hugged Connor. She heard his question. "I... I don't know. I don't remember anything......." She looked him in the face and then winced. "Six months...."

((@Reaper, Cass just hugged Dimitri and you didn't do anything....))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah." Connor said softly as he returned the hug, "We weren't quite sure where you'd gone. Honestly we...well I assumed you'd gone underground and that you'd come back when you we're ready." It was clear that she either didn't remember what had happened in that time, or maybe something else. "We missed ya."

There we're many things that she'd need to be filled in and caught up on, but there was time for that. "So how are you feeling physically now?" He asked, unsure of how much the IV had helped. "And no downplaying it, not today." His tone was teasing but he was completely serious.

The blonde heard Perry in his comm and clicked it on, "Just come to the tower, you'll see."

@Pyosimros

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back