• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Sorry at work)

Dimitri hugged Cassie back, before she moved onto Connor. "Above all, I'm glad you understand why we are fighting. You sure you don't remember anything at all? Where did you wake up?"

"Hungry." Cassie said. She looked back at Dimitri. "Some bunker of some sort. I don't remember anything that happened to me."

"Hungry? Luckily you're speaking with the best delivery man on earth. Whatcha want?" He said, trying to lighten the air of the room. @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Raitei left the room to find a nice quiet empty spot to think as he looked out at the city. He wondered what has become of his sister and if she has Mjolnir with her. His sister was never fortunate enough to pursue the esoteric capabilities of her power like Raitei did with the Mystic Lightning Monk. In fact he can hardly remember what his sister looks like and she won't likely recognize him due to his shinto monk ish appearance. The only thing she would ever recognize is his golden rod formed by their father's mighty hammer before he went with the monk to train. He wondered if Joan(calls her that on purpose) had perished as well or maybe she couldn't handle father's death and..... It was too dark a thought for Laxus to think about as the true possibility.

"Fastest maybe, but certainly not the best." He teased the speedster with a smirk, hearing Cindy greet them as she passed the medical area looking slightly distraught. Cassie's lack of memories was definitely a cause for concern, but considering she'd practically just come back from the dead it was on the lower end at the moment in his opinion.

When things happened they came in waves. Cassie's appearance, Pyrite showing up again, Cindy looking distraught, the small hungry girl that had shown up randomly, and then there was the talk he was supposed to have with Dimitri. It was in his nature to want to help or put problems to rest, and with so many he found himself unable to prioritize other than Cassie coming first.
One thing at a time. "Whatever you get, grab a second helping for the girl. I'm not so sure about Terry's ultimate sandwich making capabilities to be honest."

@Steel Zinogre @LucianGrey7971 @Pyosimros @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Jaon had been spending these past 6 months as a regular teenage girl. She spent her days playing in a garage band with her human friends and had recently left the band after dating and breaking up with its leader. She had Drastically changed in both attitude and appearence since she had last been seen. She was now into music and had her own apartment in which she was her own person. Since witnessing her father die to Justice, Her personality has gotten better and she is back to her old self

Musical0020cuteanimegirl.jpg

@Newtype

"Oh is Cassie back? Cause I think she is," Perry said with sarcastic humor and he stood up. "I'm coming. If you're a flying space demon clone thing then I'll be ashamed," He continued and brushed some ashes off his suit. Preparing himself for a few seconds, he blasted into the air with his catapult boots and landed in front of the tower. There were a few surprised citizens but at least he didn't accidentally goomba stomp one of them. Perry pressed a few buttons on his wrist and he gained access to the video surveillance. Scrolling through a couple floors, he saw that they were on the floor above him. Going to the staircase, he shot a web and propelled himself up. "So what's the surprise-" He stopped abruptly when he saw a familiar figure. "Cassie?" He gulped.

"I should look or Joan, it has been years since I spoke last with her. I think father would want me to at least make sure she is all right." Raitei said rising to his feet. He flew out of the window and up to the top of the Tower, once on top of the tower he expanded his Supernatural Awareness searching for any sign of his sister. She should have a half god half human signature so not to difficult to detect. After a few minutes he found it the signature of a demigod, it has been too long for him to know if its truly Joan so all he could do is fly out and find out. Raitei then took flight once more and flew through the sky at lightning speed. He decelerated as he neared the signature which was coming from within an apartment complex. He followed the signature to one specific apartment which he floated outside peering in through the window he then looked around for an open window and flew into one. He turned into pure electricity and slipped into an open power outlet and traveled along the wires to the apartment he was just flying outside of. He exited out an outlet inside the apartment men and then reformed and re solidified. He moved quietly throughout the apartment searching for Joan or whoever was home at the moment.

@The Unamed Character

Pyrite got up and took a breath, collecting himself. He got close to Conner and placed the device on his shoulder, "Um...Hey, I understand that this is kinda a moment, but I just wanted to tell you guys that know of a few people that were on the team in my world. If you want, I could try to find them. I think they'd be a great help."

@Crono @sitanomoto @Pyosimros

The small girl stood there among the glass for a moment before walking around, oblivious to the clear danger of cutting her exposed feet.The glass seemed to be gently moved as she took steps near it as though the glass itself didn't want to cut her...which is stupid, anyone with half a brain would know it was telekinesis...poor Terry. The girl tilted her head slightly and again her mind touched those present for just a few seconds, just long enough to figure out where the kitchen was.

Jaon got up from Her bed and walked over to her kitchen "Ugh.. I'm so hungry..." she said as she put in some leftover pizza into the Microwave. as the pizza heated up, she went over to her closet and opened the door. There it was, her fathers Hammer. she had looked at it everyday for the past 6 months. "I am sorry father...." she said sadly as she closed the door again. The microwave dinged as she walked back into the kitchen. she took the pizza out and ate it while sitting on her bed. She had a couple instruments such as a drum, a guitar, and a keyboard in her room. "i wonder what has become of Brother..."

@Newtype

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Jaon got up from Her bed and walked over to her kitchen "Ugh.. I'm so hungry..." she said as she put in some leftover pizza into the Microwave. as the pizza heated up, she went over to her closet and opened the door. There it was, her fathers Hammer. she had looked at it everyday for the past 6 months. "I am sorry father...." she said sadly as she closed the door again. The microwave dinged as she walked back into the kitchen. she took the pizza out and ate it while sitting on her bed. She had a couple instruments such as a drum, a guitar, and a keyboard in her room. "i wonder what has become of Brother..."
@Newtype

[/QUOTE]
Raitei walked over to the door and opened it as Jaon went back into the kitchen. He gazed upon their the mighty Mjolnir and stroked with his his left hand while his rod gave off a low hum at being near the tool that forged it. He then trailed Jaon throughout the apartment quietly and then hid just outside his bedroom. He only entered when he heard her ask what has become of him. "I am sure he was thinking the same thing." Raitei said as he entered the room. He gazed upon his sister, she looked very different from how she was back then but then again so did he.

Jaon looked up "Br-Brother....." she said in surprise "I... Is that really you?" she said, her eyes starting to tear up as she stood. She walked over to him in caution "Raitei...... It really is you...." she said as she quickly pulled him into a hug and put her head on his shoulders "It has been too long....." @Newtype

Connor nodded at Pyrite though the sudden hand on his shoulder almost made him slightly uncomfortable when he had to remind himself that it wasn't Ivory's, "That might help but from what I can tell there are differences between us and those you knew, so those you try to recruit could be more crazy than you or dead for all we know." The blonde did lean in to whisper to Pyrite, "You want to explain why you called me for help, and when I show up there's dead cops and my clone waiting for me? Not to mention you took off pretty quick."

"Perry...... Please hold me....." Cindy said as she wiped the wet eyeliner from her face, and wiped her nose. "I feel lonely..... now that my dad is dead...." She said, tears welling up, with her trying to hold them back. Then minerva comes in, and saw cassie. Minerva walked slowly to Cassie, her big form showing some form of intimitdation. Luna squees from seeing the big ape with horns. @sitanomoto @Reaper @Crono @Pyosimros

"Okay. I don't care about the new roster. I have to know how Cass is alive now," Perry said and pointed over at her. The last time he's heard from her was from a phone call a long time ago. And she sounded really bad.

"I know. And I'll get that sorted out alright?" He smiled and put a hand on Cindy's shoulder.

Pyrite took his hand off of Conner's shoulder after it had attached to the fabric, "Well yeah, but you never know, there's always the chance they could be alright, and besides, I can handle myself if things get hairy." It was Conner's next statement that made him groan, "I swear to god that the deaths were your damn clone, how he found me I have no idea, but he came to mock me.

"You see back before I was alright we had a partnership, he was there because in his eyes I'd become weak. After you showed up I did some simple reasoning, I know that he's your clone and that he also literally couldn't even take out a crying girl, so I assumed you had him beat. So I chased after the giant bird thig to establish dominance, especially considering that fucking bird was the reason I was in jail in the first pla-"

He cut himself off seeing Minerva tower over Cassie, he took off and jumped onto Minerva, throwing his weight on her and knocking her over, he took his sword and put it to the beasts neck, "Don't fucking move, don't you DARE move!" He sat there for a few moments huffing as the red in his vision cleared. He shook his head and backed off, falling down, "Sorry, I-I don't know what that was."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono

Pyosimros said:
"Okay. I don't care about the new roster. I have to know how Cass is alive now," Perry said and pointed over at her. The last time he's heard from her was from a phone call a long time ago. And she sounded really bad.

"I know. And I'll get that sorted out alright?" He smiled and put a hand on Cindy's shoulder.
"How? You can't bring the dead to life, can you?" Cindy asked in a sarcastic tone, since she has too many emotions going through her mind at the moment.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite took his hand off of Conner's shoulder after it had attached to the fabric, "Well yeah, but you never know, there's always the chance they could be alright, and besides, I can handle myself if things get hairy." It was Conner's next statement that made him groan, "I swear to god that the deaths were your damn clone, how he found me I have no idea, but he came to mock me.
"You see back before I was alright we had a partnership, he was there because in his eyes I'd become weak. After you showed up I did some simple reasoning, I know that he's your clone and that he also literally couldn't even take out a crying girl, so I assumed you had him beat. So I chased after the giant bird thig to establish dominance, especially considering that fucking bird was the reason I was in jail in the first pla-"

He cut himself off seeing Minerva tower over Cassie, he took off and jumped onto Minerva, throwing his weight on her and knocking her over, he took his sword and put it to the beasts neck, "Don't fucking move, don't you DARE move!" He sat there for a few moments huffing as the red in his vision cleared. He shook his head and backed off, falling down, "Sorry, I-I don't know what that was."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono
"God damn! Do you treat jett like that?!" maxton said as he walked inn. "And besides, Minerva wants to make a good impression, which you just ruined." he said with as chuckle. "I'll say" ruby said with a chuckle as well.

Finn spotted Gwen from the corner of his eye and hurried over to her. "Oh man, I didn't even see you get hurt. Here let me give you a hand." He threw her arm over his shoulder and took most of her weight onto himself. Slowly he began their march to the tower. "The tower's closer than the hospital and Friday can help you before we would even get to the hospital." Slowly as to not put too much stress onto her he wound his way through the streets. People glanced over nervously but the sight of the wounded girl and the boy in the ripped shorts kept them from asking them what was wrong. Shortly the tower began to get closer. "Where are you hurt?"

@The Unamed Character

Pyrite held up his middle finger in response, he sheathed his sword and began to walk out, grumbling now, "Fucking animals are assholes.....This guy thinks he's like a freaking dog whisperer or something."

@Steel Zinogre

"Perry!" Cass said, forgetting about the food and running over to her friend. She gave him a hug and smiled. She broke away and looked at what made Luna squeal. Cass wasn't intimidated at all, just curious as she stepped in front of the Wyvern protectively. She looked at Connor, then at Pyrite and raised an eyebrow. Her stomach growled and she looked at Dimitri."could you bring me a Hawaiian pizza?" She asked, "or Shawarma?" She stroked Luna softly and said "Shhhh... It's OK," quietly to her.

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite held up his middle finger in response, he sheathed his sword and began to walk out, grumbling now, "Fucking animals are assholes.....This guy thinks he's like a freaking dog whisperer or something."
@Steel Zinogre
"Unlike you, I am not an asshole to every animal i see." Maxton snapped. "You are the biggest asshole i have ever known."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back