• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Smasher felt the other Hulk push back and focused on keeping him from advancing. He wasn't going to fight unless necessary. He knew from personal experience that the more you pushed a Hulk type figure around the further away you were getting from ending the fight. He tried to apply the same force back to the other Hulk as he was applying to him.

@Robin man

The Orange Hulk kept pushing against Smasher. He was a strong one that's for sure, he was an impressive enemy compared to what he's faced within the past ten plus minutes. He needed to get this Wolverine off his back, and to get the Hulk turn against his allies. One Hulk was a challenge, but two can definitely destroy every hero that was currently in the city due the current heros lack of experience.

@CasualDragon @Ethan Hart)

Rickey almost fell of when something forced to Orange Hulk to jerk back. "Hey! I'm back here!" One claw came out, but he quickly sunk it back into the Hulk, this time somewhere else. "Just...need...to reach the head." Rick then began to climb the monster slowly. Each time he pulled out a claw, the wound healed. And whilst his claw was in, the skin tried to heal too. That made each time he pulled out his weapons harder and harder. "Nice healing factor bub. Fast." Rickey reached the Hulks head and got close to his ear. "But not fast enough!" Rickey yelled into the Orange Hulk's ear, hoping to damage him from the inside. Heck, even a second for the other Hulk to get close would be enough.

Rickey hoped off the Orange Hulk and ran behind Smasher.
"Hey!" He shouted up to Smasher. "Ever heard of the fast ball special?" It was a move his father done with Colossus and sometimes Hulk. That could be the key to neutralise the threat.

@Robin man @CasualDragon

Things were going well it seemed. There seemed to be some sort of battle of strength going on at the moment, but at the same time the other guy was climbing Agent Orange's back. While their pushing matched was pretty even, things were starting to look a little down for himself. Hulk forms were always more powerful when fueled by anger, something of which Smasher lacked at the moment, and he could feel his feet starting to break up the ground as he slid back. Smasher quickly dug his feet into the ground and spun around to face the Wolverine Mini. He bent over and tried to gently pick him up as to not squish him before he launched Rickey into the air.

@Robin man @Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
The Orange Hulk growled as he could the other starting to be pushed back, the Orange was going the strength form all of the anger because of this conflict. As of right now everyone was a target on his list to take out, and the Hulk and Wolverine are currently the biggest ones. When the other Hulk turned around to assist the Wolferine, that was his opening. When he had the chance, the Orange Hulk reached down, around the other Hulks waist, and he scooped him up and would throw him down onto the ground in a spine buster fashion, on top of the Wolverine, unless the Wolverine could roll out of the way.

@CasualDragon @Ethan Hart I hope my character isn't to OP ^^" I'm just playing it as how I would see the regular Hulk running rampant against rookie heros.)

Gwen had already gotten up and was running from the people trying to take her away. She turned her body into titanium and yelled to Minerva "Catch me!!!" She flew up to a distance and fell so her stomach was facing the ground. Her arms were out above her head and she looked like a human shaped blunt sword. "Catch me by my legs!!"

@Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Gwen had already gotten up and was running from the people trying to take her away. She turned her body into titanium and yelled to Minerva "Catch me!!!" She flew up to a distance and fell so her stomach was facing the ground. Her arms were out above her head and she looked like a human shaped blunt sword. "Catch me by my legs!!"
@Steel Zinogre

[/QUOTE]
Minerva did so, and growled and smiled as she held a blade for the first time. she then rubbed her claws on the bladed parts of her body, sharpening the metal.

Gwen flinched as she did "Just attack..... I'm still a human...." she said "And frankly... this form is giving me a cramp...."

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Minerva did so, and growled and smiled as she held a blade for the first time. she then rubbed her claws on the bladed parts of her body, sharpening the metal.

[/QUOTE]

The Orange stood up after the spine buster to the other Hulk. He turned around and he saw the creature that charged at him. After the creature swung a few times, only hitting the arm once, he roared more before he went for a punch in the chest.

Gwen went for a different metal and turned into reinforced steel and extended her wings. she was still in sword form yet now she was a bit like a war axe "You shouldnt miss now" she yelled @Steel Zinogre

((Gwen doesnt know that lol. I know those are the only metals but Gwen had recently lost her memory and is starting to get it back. I want to play truthfully to her character. so unless someone tells her to or wills her too, she wont know @Robin man ))

((Hello good friends. May we keep all out of character chat in the out of character thread unless you have a post to go with it? Thank you :D . Also, while this is a cool fight and it would be great to carry on forever, it's about time we start to at least think of the end because poor @Steel Zinogre

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwen yells as she is swung. Once she stops, she sighs. "I know what im not doing again..." She mumbles to herself under her breath "Unless things get serious...."

Pyrite jumped onto Minerva's horns and drove it away from the Orange Hulk, crashing into a building. He coughed as he got up and began to limp to one leg, "Are you fucking daft?! There's a person in there you stupid ape! We handle the situation and detain him, but we don't fucking gut him!"

@Steel Zinogre

"ENOUGH!" Jordan shouted from a roof "Seriously, do you have ANY idea how annoying your stupid fighting is?! You stupid humans and your RIDICULOUS inane need to fight for absolutely no REASON." he jumped off the roof and landed softly on the street near them "Is it TRULY impossible for you idiots to sit still and NOT cause injury to each other when you KNOW that Thanos is coming back!?"

Pyrite mimed Jordan's talk with his hand, "Blah, blah, blah. I'm Jordan and I can only bitch about what the heroes do because I'm to busy brooding in space to help." He shook his head and turned back to the fight, "Shut up Jordan, we'll leave you to whatever you deem more important than us and leave caring about human lives and situations like this to us, alright?"

@LucianGrey7971

"This coming from a monster who doesn't belong in this Universe...your existence is an abomination in and of itself...PYRITE." he shot back at him "Your hypocrisy does you no credit, ESPECIALLY after what you did in your own universe and this one as well." Jordan walked into the midst of the battle "If you want to kill each other, do it AFTER Thanos has been defeated, all you are doing is softening yourself up for him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back