• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Upon returning to the Ice cream parlor, Cassie saw the shock of the Orange hulk as he fought luna and Gwen. "Ruin, go. I will handle this." she said, as an energy covered her completely in darkness, and burst open as the woman formerly standing is now in Chaos form, burning with rage. "Hey! Navel Orange!" she called to the hulk in a masculine tone. "Why don't you wear yourself out with fighting me?!" she called. @Robin man (
latest
Cassie's Chaos Form)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwen turned to face the woman that yelled "I got ya from the air!!! She yelled as she un hooked her wings from the ground and took off into the air

@Steel Zinogre

Seems like the thunder wasn't affective)

The Hulk looked over at that huge flaming thing. The Hulk could care less trying to think whatever the hell that thing was. He roared at it before it beated on his chest.

Crono said:
(I'm just gonna have Connor divert since there's enough people there. :P )
Connor got maybe halfway to the Ice Cream parlor when the lightning symbol from earlier wouldn't stop nagging at him and eventually he gave in, like always. Ice Cream could wait, duty calls, and so on. In the end he'd arrived back at the Avengers Tower, having not visited since it being re-built he curiously walked inside. Thought to be honest whatever was trying to get their attention could be long gone by now, he rode the elevator up to the large penthouse area and stepped over to the nearby holo-screen where anyone with clearance could access the security footage of the tower.

"Alright, let's see if we can't find what was going on earlier..." He mumbled, biting at his thumb gingerly as he stared at the screen, the other hand moving the footage along.

@Newtype
Laxus eventually noticed the presence of someone else within the Avengers Tower. He had taken note as he strolled the large Penthouse believing it could possibly be a worthy room when he noticed someone with a strange projection device in the Penthouse as well. Laxus walked over and stopped a few feet away from the person. He tapped his rod on the ground to signal his arrival and said "Greetings I am Raitei son of Thor, I have come seeking to follow in my father's footsteps and become an Avenger in his place so he may rest in peace. Are you the fearless Leader I have been waiting on?'"

It's not the fact you didn't fly back, it's just the fact your character didn't seemed faze by it)

The Hulk decided to charge at the large flaming thing first, that thing seems to be the more dangerous target. He ran at her full sprint, he dove at the last few feet, in theory going to spear the thing.

[QUOTE="Robin man]It's not the fact you didn't fly back, it's just the fact your character didn't seemed faze by it)
The Hulk decided to charge at the large flaming thing first, that thing seems to be the more dangerous target. He ran at her full sprint, he dove at the last few feet, in theory going to spear the thing.

[/QUOTE]
Minerva arrived in the nick of time, and punched the orange savage in the face, throwing him off course of his intended target. Her fur turns gold as she turned Super Saiyan, electricity dancing across her back. Cassie then changed to her normal form, and looked on in awe of the golden beast in front of her. "Did Minerva just...... Save my ass?" she thought as Minerva's arms turn red with rage as she beats her chest.

The Hulk felt himself being set off course. Now what the hell was that? He landed into another building, he got a few short seconds later, seeming to be more pissed off then hurt. He slammed both of his fist down onto the ground, causing the ground to break, and caused a small earthquake.

Lol that's fine @The Unamed Character but that's a cool idea, I might add that in later xD )

Connor had heard the footsteps of someone closing in on him from behind, a part of him believed it was one of his friends or someone who'd been living in the tower. Though he had his suspicions he quickly flipped to live footage of the room in time to find it was a stranger, he tensed in that brief second expecting an attack. Instead a billowing voice had him turning to face Raitei in a moment of shock, but moments later it seemed clear he wasn't interested in a fight and even claimed to be Thor's son.

The blonde knew Thor had a son, but he'd never actually met him. Connor flashed a smile and shook his head lightly, "No, can't say that I am. You'd be looking for Dimitri. I'm Connor Rogers," Holding out his hand in an offer to shake before giving embarrassed grin, realizing he wasn't too knowledgeable with Asgard customs other than what he'd learned from Thor. So his hand out in front may or may not mean anything to this guy, "It's good to see you following in your fathers footsteps, though I do wish it was for better reasons and under better circumstances."

@Newtype

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Gwen flew next to Minerva. "I have an Idea.... but Its risky for me...." she said to the girl. "Do you trust me?" she looked at her
@Steel Zinogre

[/QUOTE]
Minerva snorts, being an intelligent beast, she trusted Gwen. (Minerva is a Rajang, the super saiyan of Monster Hunter.)

"I'm going to need you to electrocute me....." she said now looking at the orange Hulk "Im going to launch myself at him....." @Steel Zinogre

((Im going to start that series soon))

Gwen turned into a superconductor metal "Im ready"

After landing on the ground as he was about to pack up,Pyrite felt the tremors as soon as he landed, he sighed as he placed the laptop onto the table and rushed back to Jett, "Next time we get a quiet moment, I'm not jinxing it." He kicked Jett, "Away once more Pigeon, to the source of the quakes!"

@Steel Zinogre

Finn watched in shock as things went from zero to one hundred. One second he was with a few people and the next a storm had started, twenty thousand heroes showed up, and another hulk apparently existed. Well wasn't this swell. He quickly transformed into his own Hulk/Smasher form before leaping from the building and creating a new lovely art piece called 'Smasher Footprints' on the now empty stretch of road. He snorted in the direction of the other Hulk and braced himself to either attack or defend depending on what the situation called for.

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
After landing on the ground as he was about to pack up,Pyrite felt the tremors as soon as he landed, he sighed as he placed the laptop onto the table and rushed back to Jett, "Next time we get a quiet moment, I'm not jinxing it." He kicked Jett, "Away once more Pigeon, to the source of the quakes!"
@Steel Zinogre
Jett made a low pitched eagle sound of pain as pyrite kicked him, but took off anyways.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I'm going to need you to electrocute me....." she said now looking at the orange Hulk "Im going to launch myself at him....." @Steel Zinogre
((Im going to start that series soon))

Gwen turned into a superconductor metal "Im ready"

[/QUOTE]
Minerva hopped back a couple feet away from her, and fired a massive beam of electricity from her mouth at gwen, giving her way more than enough charge to do what she needs to do.

Hazel looked around. Everything was getting out of hand, and if she charged in now she would most likely be dead. Let's see what I can use here... She thought and squinted at Gwen. A few moments later, metal wings spouted out of her back and she made her way up. Though Hazel threw a pained expression because of the weight. Way heavier then Angel's wings... I regret this completely.

I just figured out how the electricity trick, thank you @The Unamed Character )

The Hulk felt the bullet of electricity hitting him in the chest. He looked down as he kept his ground. He out his hands together and he slammed the hands into the woman's back, forcing her to go down to the ground the electricity to disperse. The Hulks hair was now stick up, there were a series of burns on his chest, and there were small streams of electricity going all over his body. He then saw something that made him ready to kill, another Hulk. He started walking toward him while the burns were healing completely.

@CasualDragon )

Pyrite scanned the area, right now it seemed like nothing was really in a dire situation, he began to think of backing off when he saw a girl with giant metal wings who was struggling to fly, she looked in pain. He jumped off Jett and just before he hit the ground stuck his sword into the side of a building to stop him from becoming a pavement pancake. He rushed to her side and looked her over, taking note of the wings and face, he quickly at least had a general idea of who she MIGHT be, he made a quick mental note to see what had happened to the Hope Summers of this world, and if this was her.

He picked her up, "Hey, next tie you borrow a power make sure it's one you can handle, alright?"

The sound of a crash made him wince as he turned to see Gwen in the floor, it looked like she was a corpse, he turned back to the girl, "Hey Hope, you got any medical powers stored? Cuz we could use some."

@Pyosimros @The Unamed Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back