Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crono said:
Base story is....
The younger Avengers formed the team three years ago, much shizzle happened, 1 1/2-2 years later the team disbands.

The setting now is meant to be three years after the formation of the team and two-ish years after it disbanded, and is now re-forming and open to new recruits.

Big news story wise Augustus Von Doom (now leader of Russia) has outed any and every person with powers on some evil doom social media app. (Sarcasm I just don't know what to call it. :3) And declared his opposition to any and every organization that deals with them. SHIELD, HYDRA, etc...

At least that's what I got out of it. If @hudhouse wants to correct it or explain better he should totally do so. :3

Hint hint, I'm sure I screwed it up.

Anything else you want to know?
The Younger Avengers team was formed at least 4 years ago, and the team is yes reforming again.

The Story for Von Doom is that he has openly put out maps showing V.I.P.s, Terrorist bases, and Corruption within Governments. Essentially, its the number 1 thing some people have asked for, transparency. He is now proceeding to enact SHRA (Super Human Registration Act) and has declared he will execute any super powered person who does not register with their government. He is now proceeding to attack multiple Hydra bases at the same time and prepare for WW3.

Crono said:
Base story is....
The younger Avengers formed the team three years ago, much shizzle happened, 1 1/2-2 years later the team disbands.

The setting now is meant to be three years after the formation of the team and two-ish years after it disbanded, and is now re-forming and open to new recruits.

Big news story wise Augustus Von Doom (now leader of Russia) has outed any and every person with powers on some evil doom social media app. (Sarcasm I just don't know what to call it. :3) And declared his opposition to any and every organization that deals with them. SHIELD, HYDRA, etc...

At least that's what I got out of it. If @hudhouse wants to correct it or explain better he should totally do so. :3

Hint hint, I'm sure I screwed it up.

Anything else you want to know?
What? I mean... Huh? When did all of this happen? Augustus? Russia? I mean, what? Does that mean Fyodor doesn't have a company in Russia anymore?

AnnoDomini said:
What? I mean... Huh? When did all of this happen? Augustus? Russia? I mean, what? Does that mean Fyodor doesn't have a company in Russia anymore?
No, he should........................................?

Ehh... So for the new character. Can you explain the ninjutsu? Because I don't want you to go Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken on our asses.

Pyosimros said:
Ehh... So for the new character. Can you explain the ninjutsu? Because I don't want you to go Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken on our asses.
In general terms martial arts, tactics, agility, speed, and magic

Not Rasen Shuriken but

tumblr_mi1uxl6cjC1s1popdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mgn5mewmNM1s1popdo1_400.gif

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

LucianGrey7971 said:
Y'know...the fact that you went to Super Sentai to show ninjutsu...without it being a joke or ironic...it physically pains me
It was definitely a joke, though I did find the show entertaining on netflix........ as background noise

That moment when the thread stops notifying you of what's going on...

Anyways, should I try to jump back in? Or would I be better off waiting until the situation I was last in clears up?

LokiofSP said:
That moment when the thread stops notifying you of what's going on...
Anyways, should I try to jump back in? Or would I be better off waiting until the situation I was last in clears up?
You can jump in with Phoenix Brooks. Right now it's kinda quiet, so you and I can interact for a while. Phoenix is in Azazel's room, just have Ivory, or whoever go there and say hi to him.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]You can jump in with Phoenix Brooks. Right now it's kinda quiet, so you and I can interact for a while. Phoenix is in Azazel's room, just have Ivory, or whoever go there and say hi to him.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, thanks man

Eeeeyyyy @Archon, @Lemoncakes , @CasualDragon, and @Demonhunter. I know I'm being that annoying guy, but when are you all gonna post? ._.

I'M GOING THROUGH GODDAMN WITHDRAWAL PAINS!!! I can't go on with life anymore without getting my daily fix of idfk Avengers crap. (TAT) *Twitches, itches, and seizures? I dunno*

I kid, I kid. Take your collective times. Though if you take too long, I will send my personal Samuel L. Jackson on your collective asses. *^*

Pyosimros said:
Eeeeyyyy @Archon, @Lemoncakes , @CasualDragon, and @Demonhunter. I know I'm being that annoying guy, but when are you all gonna post? ._.
I'M GOING THROUGH GODDAMN WITHDRAWAL PAINS!!! I can't go on with life anymore without getting my daily fix of idfk Avengers crap. (TAT) *Twitches, itches, and seizures? I dunno*

I kid, I kid. Take your collective times. Though if you take too long, I will send my personal Samuel L. Jackson on your collective asses. *^*
i is waiting on people!

Hey, not trying to disrupt you or anything @Crono Not even sure if you get notices for this anymore but are we still doing that time skip you spoke about?

LokiofSP said:
Hey, not trying to disrupt you or anything @Crono Not even sure if you get notices for this anymore but are we still doing that time skip you spoke about?
How dare the disrupt me!

And yeah we are, I thought some people were still wanting to finish up though. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back