Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No offense Ember, but you're being a little pushy here, give her some room. ( ;) )

@LokiofSP

S(a)tan has a special spot just reserved for Twighliightigh lovers like you. You're dead to me. (>_>)

Since you people have bothered me... I will tell you exactly what Augustus will be doing with little children!

He'll be doing THIS to them

latest

sitanomoto said:
FFFFFFUCK NO.
NO TWILIGHT.

NO NO NO.
So no Twilight...

I take it your more of a Hunger Games type gal :P

So if Az is Worst guy Peeta, is Gus Gale?

Archon said:
No offense Ember, but you're being a little pushy here, give her some room. ( ;) )
@LokiofSP

S(a)tan has a special spot just reserved for Twighliightigh lovers like you. You're dead to me. (>_>)
I've actually never read/seen Twilight, so I never got the big deal about it (' :) )

LokiofSP said:
So no Twilight...
I take it your more of a Hunger Games type gal :P

So if Az is Worst guy Peeta, is Gus Gale?

I've actually never read/seen Twilight, so I never got the big deal about it (' :) )
FFFFFUUUUUUUCK NO!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING RECREATE HUNGERGAMES. I LOVE THE DAMN BOOK BUT THE LOVE STORY IS SOMETHING UP WITH WHICH I WILL NOT PUT!!!!

hudhouse said:

Since you people have bothered me... I will tell you exactly what Augustus will be doing with little children!

He'll be doing THIS to them

latest
*cries into pillow*

KEEP IN MIND I SAID NO!!!!

It's incredibly cliché, cringeworthy, predictable, unoriginal, and makes a mockery out of vampires and werewolves.

It's just... bad.

Hunger Games is food though. Even if the love triangle is completely boring.

....Food? I'm not even correcting that typo.

I ate Hunger Games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
It's incredibly cliché, cringeworthy, predictable, unoriginal, and makes a mockery out of vampires and werewolves.
It's just... bad.

Hunger Games is food though. Even if the love triangle is completely boring.
sitanomoto said:
FFFFFUUUUUUUCK NO!
WE ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING RECREATE HUNGERGAMES. I LOVE THE DAMN BOOK BUT THE LOVE STORY IS SOMETHING UP WITH WHICH I WILL NOT PUT!!!!
I agree on the Hunger Games front.

So if not Hunger Games...What about uh...Shit, I can't think of any more YA novels with love triangles!

I am Number Four series?

*Doesn't know if a love triangle appears.*

Watched the movie loved it, sequel was cancelled, I was sad.

Determined to read the books one day.

Crono said:
I am Number Four series?
*Doesn't know if a love triangle appears.*

Watched the movie loved it, sequel was cancelled, I was sad.

Determined to read the books one day.
sitanomoto said:
You've stumped me.
Um...Harry Potter kinda?

There was that minor one with Harry Ron and Hermione...Unless that was just me looking into their friendships to much...

Love triangles are the life force of YA! But I think I read too many in my teens that they've all blurred together in my mind... there was the girl who was saved from death from the guy who discovered immortality... and then the girl who was saved from death by an immortal guy... then there was the ghost guy... and the werewolf guy...

Well, not that it matters much anyway, doesn't sound like Cassie is going to get a happy ending
(:'()

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
I agree on the Hunger Games front.
So if not Hunger Games...What about uh...Shit, I can't think of any more YA novels with love triangles!
YA novels with love triangles? Here's how you can tell if a YA novel has a love triangle.

1) Go to library of book store

2) Go to YA section

3) Close your eyes and grab a random book

There you go. That's how you find a YA novel with a love triangle!

CasualDragon said:
YA novels with love triangles? Here's how you can tell if a YA novel has a love triangle.
1) Go to library of book store

2) Go to YA section

3) Close your eyes and grab a random book

There you go. That's how you find a YA novel with a love triangle!
YA novels are frustrating and make me scream internally

CasualDragon said:
@Archon @Lemoncakes I'll give you two a little longer but then I'll actually have to post so that @Demonhunter (I just binged the entirety of Miraculous Ladybug and it's great) and @Robin man aren't kept waiting too much longer :D
I'm pretty sure we'll be showing up after my next post, since I assume after that Lemon will post us appearing to save the day and glorious heroic fashion!

Ey, it's been around a month now. Y'know, being the worst admin to ever admin in the world of admins. So you may be thinking. How can Pyosimros not, become the worst admin to ever admin in the world of admins? Well-

Okay screw it. I'm gonna get to the point, any way to jump in fellas?

Pyosimros said:
Ey, it's been around a month now. Y'know, being the worst admin to ever admin in the world of admins. So you may be thinking. How can Pyosimros not, become the worst admin to ever admin in the world of admins? Well-
Augustus is meeting Cassie and Hrunting in Moscow

hudhouse said:
Augustus is meeting Cassie and Hrunting in Moscow
Pyosimros said:
Yeh, just have Perry jump in cuz he was at a buisness meeting or something :P

Also, Morgan and Fortune are totally free if you need me :P

I'm going to have to leave this roleplay. I'm usually spammed in notifications and it takes away from my other roleplays. I also never know what's going on. Sorry, and I hope you can forgive me! <3

~N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back