Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Niffumdren said:
I'm going to have to leave this roleplay. I'm usually spammed in notifications and it takes away from my other roleplays. I also never know what's going on. Sorry, and I hope you can forgive me! <3
~N
No forgiveness!

Kidding. :P

It's understandable, and thanks for letting us know rather than disappearing off the face of the earth.

Your always welcome back if you should decide to return though.

WoodenZebra said:
@Crono what's happening right now.I need to find a place for Niki to jump in
Plenty.

Azazel's getting treatment at the tower, there's a small gathering in the penthouse speaking about leadership and stuffs, Cassie and Hrunting are meeting with Augustus to go rescue Terry. And the stuff going on between Casual, Arch, Lemon, and Demon's characters. I sorta kinda maybe lost track of that.

LokiofSP said:
Yeh, just have Perry jump in cuz he was at a buisness meeting or something :P
Also, Morgan and Fortune are totally free if you need me :P
Yo dude y'know what this calls for? The stir fry meeting. BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN ABANDONED BY OUR FORMER PIZZA ALLIES!!! > :o

Just a forewarning. The next couple of months are going to be difficult to get posts up as I'm preparing for grad and trying to get ready to move out.

Alright so how does a short time skip soon sound to everyone? Only a day or two, or more if it's what everyone wants. :P

Obviously this can be after things finish up at the tower.

Since Cassie and Hrunting took a plane to get to wherever they are they don't necessarily need to do the skip unless wanted maybe.

And the big circle of characters doing the Crowley plot and such haven't interacted with anyone outside of that circle they wouldn't have to skip either.

Just a thought though, were at about 39 pages in and one would be nice. :3

Crono said:
Alright so how does a short time skip soon sound to everyone? Only a day or two, or more if it's what everyone wants. :P
Obviously this can be after things finish up at the tower.

Since Cassie and Hrunting took a plane to get to wherever they are they don't necessarily need to do the skip unless wanted maybe.

And the big circle of characters doing the Crowley plot and such haven't interacted with anyone outside of that circle they wouldn't have to skip either.

Just a thought though, were at about 39 pages in and one would be nice. :3
Yes, please... I'm rotting in the cellar waiting for an opening. (:'()

Just sayin', I'm 80% going to try and post tonight. Though sorry if I don't post tomorrow, because I'm going to da city to attend a music field trip tour thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yah, FYI I'm gonna post as Perry in my next IC post. I was just tired yesterday and I find writing posts with Lydia are easier.

Here's my probably totally untrue and full of confirmation bias observation of the day... roleplays always get quiet around this time of year!

Is anyone else drowning in revision and exam stress? or is that just me?

No exams yet. Just have my head up so many rps, I didb't even write smth for Fyodor and Alex for, well, a loooooooong ass time.

Lemoncakes said:
Here's my probably totally untrue and full of confirmation bias observation of the day... roleplays always get quiet around this time of year!
Is anyone else drowning in revision and exam stress? or is that just me?
No its not, you nerd, studying and stuff!

It low-key is tho

My life is a wreck, why did school do this to me ;-;

Weeellll... My exams are probably gonna start soon. But for now!!! I have a bunch of culminating assignments to do! So yay.

Tessa Roberts] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL]
I have not heard anything from Bananaz
Yeah it's been past two weeks so the replacement mark is hit. The Angel child spot is now yours and if Bananaz returns and wishes to continue with his character he will need your permission to have a sibling to your character. :]

Base story is....

The younger Avengers formed the team three years ago, much shizzle happened, 1 1/2-2 years later the team disbands.

The setting now is meant to be three years after the formation of the team and two-ish years after it disbanded, and is now re-forming and open to new recruits.

Big news story wise Augustus Von Doom (now leader of Russia) has outed any and every person with powers on some evil doom social media app. (Sarcasm I just don't know what to call it. :3) And declared his opposition to any and every organization that deals with them. SHIELD, HYDRA, etc...

At least that's what I got out of it. If @hudhouse wants to correct it or explain better he should totally do so. :3

Hint hint, I'm sure I screwed it up.

Anything else you want to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back