Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Demonhunter said:
i is waiting on people!
Aaaahh okay... I accept your excuse... Have a hype cookie!

Crono said:
How dare the disrupt me!
And yeah we are, I thought some people were still wanting to finish up though. :x
For some reason, when you said, "How dare you the disrupt me!" I thought of some old man in a dimming cave snarling at the outside world as light began to shimmer within. xD

Pyosimros said:
Aaaahh okay... I accept your excuse... Have a hype cookie!
For some reason, when you said, "How dare you the disrupt me!" I thought of some old man in a dimming cave snarling at the outside world as light began to shimmer within. xD
Hello sir I am selling Hype Cookies for the girl scouts.

Take them all!

LokiofSP said:
Hello sir I am selling Hype Cookies for the girl scouts.
Take them all!
WHAT!? HYPE COOKIES!?

puP6Mc.gif

I'm here, I'm kind of alive, I'm just emotionally dead.. Sorry, that sounds very dramatic, ahahhaaa, but I have 6 very big, very important exams (as in end of university, career defining exams) between May 3rd - May 18th so I'm revising a lot and then when it gets to the end of the day and I genuinely do want to post I just feel exhausted

buuut that's not any of you guys faults! I promise I haven't forgotten about this and I do keep trying to post! But my brain just...

lemongrabs-laugh-o.gif

Well I guess rpnation can just not send me the notifications for this rp... I'm sorry everyone. I didn't receive any notifications for a while and assumed this was dead. Can someone catch me up?

Yeah it sort of died out a bit.

Should I just do the time skip so that everyone can kinda reset?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how long it should be? At first I was just thinking the next day but I dunno. :o

Crono said:
Yeah it sort of died out a bit.
Should I just do the time skip so that everyone can kinda reset?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how long it should be? At first I was just thinking the next day but I dunno. :o
I was thinking like 2 weeks. I got something planned for Phoenix.

I'm alive.

Two week time skip sounds great, I'll be more active once I finish this flipping character sheet

Should we just wait for like...summer to bring this back? I just imagine everyone in school is still having to study and deal with finals, we could wait til after finals. Doesn't bother me, I just don't know what everyone else prefers. :x

Crono said:
Should we just wait for like...summer to bring this back? I just imagine everyone in school is still having to study and deal with finals, we could wait til after finals. Doesn't bother me, I just don't know what everyone else prefers. :x
I'm alright with anything, I'll be mostly alright in like a day personally, so it's whatever everyone else wants.

But if I may, I would say it's safer to do it now, just so that even if not many are on, the thread is still alive and doesn't get forgotten

Crono said:
I say we do not wait till finals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back