Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lemoncakes said:
Oh I forgot that it was lambing season already, hope everything is going well! (^.^)
Thanks. this little ewe might be okay. She was a tripplet with two massive brothers and you can only stuff 3 small lambs in one sheep so many ways before one gets squished. She probably got squished up and her muscles are cramped up. i got her up and she can walk, but shes really stiff. luckily mama hasn't rejected her yet so Im bottle feeding her and helping her find a teet. Her brother though is enormous! hes the size of a week old baby!!

Demonhunter said:
Thanks. this little ewe might be okay. She was a tripplet with two massive brothers and you can only stuff 3 small lambs in one sheep so many ways before one gets squished. She probably got squished up and her muscles are cramped up. i got her up and she can walk, but shes really stiff. luckily mama hasn't rejected her yet so Im bottle feeding her and helping her find a teet. Her brother though is enormous! hes the size of a week old baby!!
AWWWW!!!

GOOOD LUCK WITH THEM!!!

I love sheep!! (The animal. I don't like to eat lamb. Ewe. I mean eww.))

hudhouse said:
<--- Arabic, so that's part of my meals
I'm not insulting it, Hud.

I just don't like to eat lamb.

I also don't like seafood (except Tuna! Tuna is AMAZING!!!)

Or tomatoes but I like tomato soup!

sitanomoto said:

I know, I was just saying that I do have it!

I love lamb my wethers are eventually going to slaughter but I raise club lambs for competition. These things if done right can sell upwards $5000 a head. So far the monster on the ground might grow up to be worth $7000 if he continues looking as spectacular as he does

but i have noticed people of diffrent ethnic backgrounds select their slaughter sheep diffrently.

The three main people that buy sheep for market are jewish people, arabic people and hispanics.

i notice the jews usualy buy market age 5-8 months

arabic people tend to lean tward older ewes that are like 7.

and Hispanics usualy want the youngest they can buy. They do that with goats too and call int cabritos. I've had cabritos they're soooo good! But i tend to irritate those who want to buy that young cause I wont sell untill 3 or 4 months when I know they're weaned.

and caribians usualy buy the nastiest ugliest ewe they can find. why anyone would want one of those, no idea. but hey, if they can get it to taste good, none of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
sitanomoto said:

Pffft.

I'm the same with tomatoes, yuck, soup yum.

Though I don't like Tuna. I do like hushpuppies and shrimp, that's the only seafood I like.

Well, a little sushi but I only ever ate it once. :o

Crono said:
Pffft.
I'm the same with tomatoes, yuck, soup yum.

Though I don't like Tuna. I do like hushpuppies and shrimp, that's the only seafood I like.

Well, a little sushi but I only ever ate it once. :o
i eat tomatoes like apples... LOVE IT! I love seafood too but i hardly ever got any as a kid cause my moms alergic.

@CasualDragon how far does your dark meter go? Isroh is a pretty dark character, fun but really really dark. Rai is also a dark character, but Isroh is pretty scary levels of dark (pertaining to why he likes boys with pretty/unique faces).

Fledgling demons are pretty low energy and require almost constant energy until they get to the strength isroh is now.Most get this energy by devouring souls, inticing negative and impure emotions, influencing dreams ect. Influencing dreams became Isroh's specialty, so he'd select a cute boy with a troubled and visit him on a nightly basis in his dreams. He's make Will's(the boy he chose) dreams so beautifully spectacular that his normal lives seemed like a waste. Will fell in love with him, slept as much as he could to see him. But each visit pulls at his life energy harder and harder and Isroh truly did love Will back... but he visited him one too many times,killing him and leaving Will trapped in his dream. It would have been cruel to leave him there forever, so he ate Will's soul and has regret it ever since. and fun deal, Finn and Will have somewhat similar faces so this should be interesting...

@Demonhunter

That really interests me actually, like how the demons get energy and such. Me personally? Don't really have a 'dark limit'. Finn? I also don't think he has a dark limit. He's dealt with some pretty dark stuff in the past so he can handle it. As for the dream thing, if that ends up happening we'll see how it goes.

I actually have another character idea that I'll pull out if Finn dies. So I'm not opposed to the idea of him possibly dying anymore, but at the same time I'm not going to throw him away the first chance I get. Heck if I never use my other idea that would be great! Besides, he's a mini hulk. It'll take a bit before he's offed.

And oops I rambled on xD

Edit: I just re-read your cs and I totally forgot about the poison in the flowers! So despite my little spiel about not throwing away his life I almost did xD

Ehh @Death Reaper I already made a Spider-Man child, and so has @Niffumdren. You had to ask for approval first from the person(s) who made the child of X. But I would say no to another sibling 'cause Niffumdren and I already kinda have stuff planned.

reapertwo said:
Ohhhh it was behind a spoiler tag. My bad, I think it'll be easier just to scrap the guy
It's up to you boo boo.

Doesn't hurt to ask.

You could always bring back that Juggernaut kid back if you wanted to. :P

Not to mention Mr. Creepy hasn't posted IC yet so he may not decide to fully join. We'd have to wait and see.

Bleh I think Sam was a dead end, it just didn't work out that well. I was thinking about a Doc Oc for a while though

reapertwo said:
Bleh I think Sam was a dead end, it just didn't work out that well. I was thinking about a Doc Oc for a while though
M'hm. Okay. Oh reeeally?

Quitter.

@Drumonkey

Energy Manipulation is so broad it hurts to regulate...

Could you give a base limit of Dru's power? :3

Is it on "Sebastian Shaw" levels? Or ridiculous "Red Hulk" levels?

How much can he use offensively at once and how strong is it? How much until he explodes... How strong would his energy constructs be... Etc. :P

Archon said:
@Drumonkey
Energy Manipulation is so broad it hurts to regulate...

Could you give a base limit of Dru's power? :3

Is it on "Sebastian Shaw" levels? Or ridiculous "Red Hulk" levels?

How much can he use offensively at once and how strong is it? How much until he explodes... How strong would his energy constructs be... Etc. :P
It's not constructs it is modeled after Lucas bishop the x-man he can use about up to the destructive power of an H bomb with a full (almost to exploding point) normally without any power absorbed then it would only level about 3 city blocks and he would pass out after each time. He can absorb anything from light energy to cosmic energy however he can't absorb the same amount of each.

Crono said:
@reapertwo
Er, sooo.

There is already a Deadpool kid, and I'm assuming you didn't ask Mr. @Creepypasta Hound if he'd want a sibling, cause you chose the same hero outfit as he did. Which is awks. :3
I'm cool with a sibling (o'v'o)

Crono said:
It's up to you boo boo.
Doesn't hurt to ask.

You could always bring back that Juggernaut kid back if you wanted to. :P

Not to mention Mr. Creepy hasn't posted IC yet so he may not decide to fully join. We'd have to wait and see.
Oh and I have been posting I just...never got responses back ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back