Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Emperor Of Embers] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] it happened again. the alienation continues, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. I am so lonely right now... :(
OH MY GOD. ILL GO EDIT.

sitanomoto said:
OH MY GOD. ILL GO EDIT.
I found something you might be able to use soon then....

tumblr_inline_o39nrzjG2n1trujh4_500.png

EMPEROR!

EMPEROR!

*runs into your courtroom and skids on knees and bows*

EMPEROR! I HAVE POSTED! PLEASE DO NOT FEEL LONELY ANYMORE!

sitanomoto said:
EMPEROR!
EMPEROR!

*runs into your courtroom and skids on knees and bows*

EMPEROR! I HAVE POSTED! PLEASE DO NOT FEEL LONELY ANYMORE!
I have seen it, and am currently working on a reply. Please try to keep up with those who tag you.

GimmickPuppet said:
I had added RDJ under the personality bit but now it's right at the bottom and I put her down to seventeen.
How the hell did I miss it the first time? *Facepalm*

Hey anyone want Rai to scare the hell out of them? Maybe just come galavanting into the tower, lol she could "haunt" the tower but casting a glamour and basically "paranormal activityong it." She needs the energy and fear gives it to her.

Drumonkey said:
@Crono am I accepted?
You can post if you'd like though your not fully accepted until Pyos or Arch give you a like. :3

Is he no longer Bishops kid?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is I just can't get back to my cs to change it plus I still need to fix a little bit on Jacobs power. @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Now anyways... Where is everyone? One of my characters (Angelica) is on top of Stark Tower and the other one (Lloyd Frost) is nowhere because I haven't started RPing with him as of yet.

Urg. Not getting notices for this game. Then I lost it so I had to do some detective work. Sorry for the late reply.

Last I checked they were all already outside...? :P

And he's already running down the street (for a while now) towards the tower.

@sitanomoto

I wanna be a part of this fight! but I can't, since no one replied to me. how am I going to jump back in if i do now know what is going on? I am really close to starting that club. I have replied, but yet I am shunned again. @sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back