Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
You can't ban him! I've stolen your hammer!
He's not Thor. Therefore he has no hammer. Therefore, you've stolen air, THEREFORE, YOU'RE LYING! > :) LOGIC!

Niffumdren said:
He's not Thor. Therefore he has no hammer. Therefore, you've stolen air, THEREFORE, YOU'RE LYING! > :) LOGIC!
That;s what you think, but he actually DOES have a hammer!

NOW BEGONE:

O3DHIA5.gif

LokiofSP said:
That;s what you think, but he actually DOES have a hammer!
NOW BEGONE:

O3DHIA5.gif
I actually do have a hammer?!?!

Therefore you HAVEN'T stolen it!

Loki, I deem you BANNED!

963950.gif

@ayumukatsuchia

Uh, having so many different forms of magic mastery/manipulations is ridiculously overpowered.

Cosmic alone is overpowered to be honest...

-slowly becomes the typical anime underdog with the most power in all of the group-

cpDG1In.gif

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Niffumdren said:
-slowly becomes the typical anime underdog with the most power in all of the group-
cpDG1In.gif

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Demonhunter said:
*steals hammer while no one is watching* *becomes saitama*
Rebels! Kill them! Kill them with FIRE!

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif

ayumukatsuchia said:
How about now
I don't see what you changed.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Powers: nether manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate Nether, the "Chthonian Element" that flows through the realms of the living, and the Dead. Nether is most known as the substance that makes up the Underworld, a subterranean dimension where all souls go when they pass on. Nether is very similar to Aether “the Celestial Element” in that is from a Plane that exists between the planes of both matter, and energy. However, although it can partake in the nature of either substances, Nether is neither of these things.

Despite being often considered "Death-Force" Nether is more than the source of what drains life away from living things, it is the destructive aspect of reality, the source and very concept of entropy and destruction, disasters and all degeneration in matter, energy and concepts. It is the power that makes possible and ensures severing the soul's connection to their mortal body, so they can pass onto the after life. It is also the power that summons and controls the souls of the deceased. Users of this power acknowledge that Nether exists in Elemental, Cosmic, and Spiritual forces. Nether exists in the cosmos as sort of a gateway between the land of the Living and the Dead, stretching out to anywhere where death has potential to occur.

Like Aether, Nether is a Spiritual Element, which means it cannot be perceived by any physical sense. The only way Nether can be seen is if it were mixed with an Element of the Physical Realm (Most often Darkness, Fire, or Earth).

• Cosmological Force Manipulation: Control Spiritual, Cosmic, and Elemental forces. - Really overpowered, I wouldn't allow someone with just this power in. Cosmic is insane.

Astral Manipulation: Being well adjusted to souls, users can control spiritual energy. - Also quite overpowered, I'd need convincing to just allow this. You make a joke out of any basic heroes with this kind of ability.

Ectoplasm Manipulation: Control spectral energy. - This power does not control spectral energy, I'm not sure what it is based on the description but it doesn't seem too overpowered.
  • Soul Manipulation: Control the souls of the dead. - This doesn't only control the souls of the dead, the capabilities of Soul Manipulation are insane, and I'd definitely put this on the OP list. Soul Absorption alone is unfair.

[*]Dark Energy Manipulation: Manipulate powerful and destructive forces of dark energy. - This is a powerful one which if I allowed would need monitoring, it isn't overpowered just iffy.

[*]Death-Force Manipulation: Gain immense power from the forces of death. - Wow, just... wow. I thought comic was the worst power wise, but this is... Woah. This power alone makes you an Odin-level threat judging by your character's mother. I wouldn't allow anywhere near that power level.

[*]Elemental Manipulation: Control the forces of the physical and Nether Realms

[*]Darkness Manipulation: Control the darkness of the Nether Realm. - This is another iffy one, so easily abused. But everything under that category? Eh, it would need some limitations.

[*]Underworld Lordship: Gain dominion over the Underworld, the source of Nether. - even more OP than DF and Cosmic. So, this would make your character actual 'death'. So, above Odin.

[*]Necromancy: Magic involving the dead, life-force and/or souls. - Necromancy isn't overpowered really, not if used right.
My review of each of your powers. All combined, your character can one-shot every other person in this RP a thousand times over even if we're all combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
I don't see what you changed.
My review of each of your powers. All combined, your character can one-shot every other person in this RP a thousand times over even if we're all combined.
Btw the elemental thing is just control only the negative sides of the elements, and his weakness is pretty much a Thor because of him being a God and such. And he can't go to Asgard and the people of Asgard have a advantage on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back