Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ayumukatsuchia said:
Btw the elemental thing is just control only the negative sides of the elements, and his weakness is pretty much a Thor because of him being a God and such. And he can't go to Asgard and the people of Asgard have a advantage on him.
The negative side of elements is just as powerful - if not more powerful - than the "normal" side.

His weakness being a "Thor" does not work, your character needs balancing. I'd remove:

Cosmological Manipulation

Death-Force Manipulation

Underworld Lordship

Soul Manipulation

All but one Dark Energy Manipulation

As well as a nerf to Darkness manipulation and Astral Manipulation.

Following all this, you should have

Limited Darkness Manipulation

Limited Astral Manipulation

One Dark Element Manipulation

Necromancy...

This would be balanced.

Dark Energy Manipulation would have to replace your Dark Element Manipulation.

This is me being pretty generous, since those things combined are still very powerful.

Archon said:
The negative side of elements is just as powerful - if not more powerful - than the "normal" side.
His weakness being a "Thor" does not work, your character needs balancing. I'd remove:

Death-Force Manipulation

Underworld Lordship

Soul Manipulation

Necromancy...

This would be balanced.

This is me being pretty generous, since those things combined are still very powerful.
Is it weird that the moment you sent this I was already doing 2 of the things you said? ~_~ spooky, but yeah that sounds easy enough

D

Archon said:

Death-Force Manipulation

Underworld Lordship

Soul Manipulation

Necromancy...

This would be balanced.

done

ayumukatsuchia said:
It's looking a whole lot better ^^

but I still need you to choose between Dark Energy Manipulation and ONE Dark Element Manipulation, as well as removing Soul Manipulation.

Both Dark Energy and a Single Dark power offer incredible offensive powers, and Soul Manipulation is just a little unfair on any mortal character.

Once those are done, I can give you my like. :)

Chayliel said:
Hi friends! Would y'all mind me joining?
untitle.JPG

I kid, I kid. Of course you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
untitle.JPG

I kid, I kid. Of course you can.
...If you say no to if you mind... that means you DON'T mind... and your No means 'yes you can'...

So you could have just posted the NO and it would have been good...

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!

Sweet! I do have a question though...

I was planning on making a character who could control earth, metal, things of that sort. But I noticed that there is already a character who can do that and control water and ice... So, uhhh, should I just make another character with different powers?

Would a nephilim character work? Of course he would not be stupidly overpowered and stuffs

Chayliel said:
I was planning on making a character who could control earth, metal, things of that sort. But I noticed that there is already a character who can do that and control water and ice... So, uhhh, should I just make another character with different powers?

Would a nephilim character work? Of course he would not be stupidly overpowered and stuffs
Well for the record there is nothing stopping you from having an earth and metal wielding character unless you just have personal reservations for it. :P

It's to be expected for there to be characters who have powers similar to some others with just how many characters end up here, haha. Go with what you want to do. (Multiple characters are allowed so the potential for both is there.) As long as it meets the Mighty Archon's and Majestic Pyosimros's power balancing brain applications then it's fine. :3

I know, I'm so difficult to deal with right?

Crono said:
Well for the record there is nothing stopping you from having an earth and metal wielding character unless you just have personal reservations for it. :P
It's to be expected for there to be characters who have powers similar to some others with just how many characters end up here, haha. Go with what you want to do. (Multiple characters are allowed so the potential for both is there.) As long as it meets the Mighty Archon's and Majestic Pyosimros's power balancing brain applications then it's fine. :3

I know, I'm so difficult to deal with right?
Chayliel said:

Have you seen how many Spider men/Women there are?!

hudhouse said:
...If you say no to if you mind... that means you DON'T mind... and your No means 'yes you can'...
So you could have just posted the NO and it would have been good...

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!
Congratulations. Your Confusion was super effective you friggin' psychic Pokemon >.>

Well how about.... EARTH ANGEL KIND OF GUY!!!! PEW PEW PEW BANG BANG BOOM POW!

I mean if i make a character who can manipulate earth, he wouldnt necessarily win in a fight against someone who can manipulate 3 elements.

Chayliel said:
Well how about.... EARTH ANGEL KIND OF GUY!!!! PEW PEW PEW BANG BANG BOOM POW!
I mean if i make a character who can manipulate earth, he wouldnt necessarily win in a fight against someone who can manipulate 3 elements.
No, too overpowered.

*Rubs fingers together and taps hand impatiently.*

Earth and metal could be fine, just... Persuade me a little.

RPPoints=RP points. Just gimme some!

That's the best I got...

If that doesn't work than hows about a son of one of the Norse gods and a human? Maybe Heimdall...?

Chayliel said:
Earth and Metal are 2 elements.
Earth Water and Ice are 3 elements. :B
Chayliel said:
That's the best I got...
If that doesn't work than hows about a son of one of the Norse gods and a human? Maybe Heimdall...?
DAMN IT CHAY! Just... Bribe me?! Is it so hard to get the message?!

For your failure to cooperate thus far, 10 RPPoints and I don't ban you.

Additional 10 and I accept your character.

How's that sound?

*Holds hand out impatiently.*

Chayliel said:
Earth and Metal are 2 elements.
Earth Water and Ice are 3 elements. :B
Okay just for reference for my guy...

He is a cosmically overpowered mechanical overlord who could rival the whole Avenger's team.

But... to balance him out he has insane weaknesses, for example he had mental illnesses and basically a fish if you manage to break his armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back