Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In the last Avengers, By everyone. Here? Kinda Archon but Kinda not as he had posted but the last time he was on he shoulda posted.

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]"Have you been ignored, and by whom?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]How will we do that, you ask? TAG THEM LIKE CRAZY!!

[/QUOTE]
Why not have so much more fun without them that they'll want to be noticed by us?

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Why not have so much more fun without them that they'll want to be noticed by us?

[/QUOTE]
Good Idea!

GoldenChari said:
In the last Avengers, By everyone. Here? Kinda Archon but Kinda not as he had posted but the last time he was on he shoulda posted.
Okay, I have to just say this.

In the last RP nobody ignored you. Both me and @Crono were actively engaging, and interacting with you but you vanished for a while.

I'm also not ignoring you in this roleplay, if I was I'd never respond. And I do plan too, but I also enjoy having a casual talk with others too. Please don't act like I'm intentionally ignoring you...

Pyosimros said:
*Slowly closes the staff blinds and covers the room with sound-blocking foam* >.> I think we're safe now... @Crono @Archon Sitan is already too far gone
So, Crono... Either you join us and live in our new world, or you can die in your old one.

Your choice.

*Holds up gun.*

Archon said:
Okay, I have to just say this.
In the last RP nobody ignored you. Both me and @Crono were actively engaging, and interacting with you but you vanished for a while.

I'm also not ignoring you in this roleplay, if I was I'd never respond. And I do plan too, but I also enjoy having a casual talk with others too. Please don't act like I'm intentionally ignoring you...
*paws foot* Ik you aren't ignoring me xD Dun worry. *rolls on back* Rawr!

Pyosimros said:
*Slowly closes the staff blinds and covers the room with sound-blocking foam* >.> I think we're safe now... @Crono @Archon Sitan is already too far gone
*A horrific roar floods the room as a giant Venom like monster rips into the room* SICK 'EM BAY!

GoldenChari said:
*paws foot* Ik you aren't ignoring me xD Dun worry. *rolls on back* Rawr!
GoldenChari said:
(>n>)(>_>)(-n-)

Archon said:
So, Crono... Either you join us and live in our new world, or you can die in your old one.
Your choice.

*Holds up gun.*
panic-gif.gif

Pyosimros said:
*wakes up on cot outside of soundproof room from digital homework coma*

Emperor Of Embers] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] If you had read my last post and not ignored me for so long, MAUL was the one carrying julia.
Kay...

Just wanted to say that IWAS TRYING TO INCLUDE YOU.

I will edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back