Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*Wonders why everyone keeps talking about a Ban hammer when its really a Ban rod*

477cb62c1969c555b91a21772ffd1e71b125ff77_hq.gif

Ah, seems as though I either contracted Zika from the mosquito bites in the Caribbean, or I just have a normal fever.

Either way, I'll probably be on less if I don't feel better (:#)

B-but Archon....I was your brother...

*Begins to fade as the ban begins to work*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
Ah, seems as though I either contracted Zika from the mosquito bites in the Caribbean, or I just have a normal fever.
Either way, I'll probably be on less if I don't feel better (:#)
If you are telling the truth. I hope to God you have a normal fever..... ( :o )

BeamMeUpScotty said:
If you are telling the truth. I hope to God you have a normal fever..... ( :o )
Thanks, I do a well. Took some Tylenol and I'm feeling slightly better, though I'm in no condition to write well at the moment. I'll make a post tomorrow

Raikou Kaminari] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2816-luciangrey7971/ said:
@LucianGrey7971[/URL] is it alright if I have Black Knight in SHIELD?
I literally could not care less about the entity of S.H.I.E.L.D. or who is in it, it was just a very convenient way to introduce Jason

LucianGrey7971 said:
Y'know...this could be the lack of sleep making me take things the wrong way...but I don't appreciate you mocking me.
That was not mocking you.

Pretty sure he complimented you.

Pyosimros said:
Ahhh screw it I'm postin'. Anything I should do? And as in I, I mean my characters
-poke poke- say hi to Paige. -poke poke-

Hey guys sorry for the late post, yesterday was a birthday party for my niece and after all the prep, social maintaining, and cleanup I just passed out. Baldral and Liam got words in now though so yay for what it's worth. Just FYI the "Info" Liam has is all speculation and rumors, nothing concrete, but he's sunk his life savings into it and refuses to believe it's not worth nothing.

TrueBananaz said:
Does a like mean accepted?
You need one like off either me or Pyosimros, and a like off either Crono or Sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back