Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hudhouse said:
Okay I'll level it for the... *looks at my appointment book* Third time?
But you can't Hud, you already scheduled another Agustus death at 2:30, you're booked for the day :P

*Secretly enacts/adds a rule where if you destroy the tower your character is forfeit to be killed.*

>D

hudhouse said:
Well, Augustus has already returned from the dead twice...
Yeah, that's why your booked. Gotta kill him then bring him back :P

That plus your daily 3 PM 'Dood' meeting, you're booked

Last edited by a moderator:
Demonhunter said:
Seriously who wants to meet Rai and Isroh?

I need activity, I'll do it now I swear. ;0

Crono said:
*Secretly enacts/adds a rule where if you destroy the tower your character is forfeit to be killed.*
>D

Ok...... ut what if one window is smashed...... and it's completely by accident.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Ok...... ut what if one window is smashed...... and it's completely by accident.
7e675190a63ae9dc8c1dcdb5cd7e91aa.jpg

Raikou Kaminari] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] guess Lucian just finessed SHIELD from you
Fuck it, I did SHEILD terribly anyways :P

I'll just keep my secret cult to myself :P

Demonhunter said:
okidoki. how ya wanna meet? Rai is demonhunting right out side the avengers tower if you wanna find her there. @BeamMeUpScotty

MK. I'll have Aleena coming back from somewhere. She'll end up in a streetlamp and after noticing
@Niffumdren 's character head inside, I'll have her ask anyone elses character to check through the com system, then she can find Rai and leave the post in her little "entity form" to greet her or whatevr.

@Pyosimros has no idea. but if you wanna interact with someone both Rai and Isroh are free. Isroh's in an abandon church and Rai is right by the avengers tower

@BeamMeUpScotty oooh I spot an opportunity for Rai to be spooky! shes the queen of spooks.

oh no! why you swing ban hammer!?

edit: that same character was in one of my rps. it existed before this rp in almost the exact same form. so what, two characters happen to be similar.

Demonhunter said:
oh no! why you swing ban hammer!?
edit: that same character was in one of my rps. it existed before this rp in almost the exact same form. so what, two characters happen to be similar.
You're banned too!

Charge: LACK OF HUMOUR!

Y'know, whilst I'm at it.

@LokiofSP

BANNED!

Charge: Archon said so!

lol srry xD . ive run into some serious assholes on this site so hard not to take that seriously xD . I've legitimately been kicked out of a rp, had my character taken and used by the rper himself just because.

while were doing this

@Archon

BANNED!

for not specifying being serious!

That sucks... I'd say sorry to hear that but...

You just tried to hit me with the Ban-hammer!

That's my hammer! give it back! (TAT)

Crono said:
I'm tagging you all here because at some point you were a part of the Avengers: Next Generation Rp or expressed interest. This is a continuation of that Rp set two years in the future, and if you'd like to bring your characters over and resume here that'd be great. Though if you'd rather make new characters that is fine as well.
@Inritz @HoneyBear-Kat @AnarchyReins @Kalin Scarlet @GimmickPuppet @LiteracyUnmatched @Niffumdren @CheshireKuro @Pyromaniac @NerdyBirdy @GoldenChari @Demonhunter

I tried tagging as many people as I could grab. If I still missed you don't hate me. xD
When was this officialized? And the plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back