Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool, that all seems fair!

By the power vested in me by Sitan I pronounce your characters accepted!

Archon said:
@Demonhunter
What exactly are the limits of the Lotus Magic?

Could it be used indefinitely without tiring?

What's the max scale of the ability? A few feet? A city? The world?

How strong are the Lotus's, and how fast do they move? :3

Just need some clarification since it's a uniquely done ability. ^^

Also, what exactly would "attacking soul strings" entail? Is that avoidable? Blockable? How damaging is it? How close do you have to be? Ect. xD

@Raikou Kaminari Hey man, I looked through "Supernatural Swordsmanship" and it seems pretty incredible! Would you be able to swap it for "Enhanced Swordsmanship" instead? I mean, Supernatural has stuff like "Being able to hit the opponent from a long distance away with the slash of the sword." xD

As well as "Magical Resistance" over "Immunity". I'm sure a very small amount of people could hurt the Black Knight with magic, but some exceptionally powerful magic users should do some damage.
Done

edit: did anyone see that first half derp where I quoted @Archon twice?

Last edited by a moderator:
1137827-JS5wwhaPFNDPLEHK.jpg

Jason and Jordan

Jason_Jordan_2015.jpg

Jason Jordan

(I'm just going to go back and copy+paste one of my characters from the old RP for now... o-o)

LokiofSP said:

Name:

Ivory Dali

Male

Alias:

Undecided, not sure what he want to be called anymore

Child Of:

Some lady who died :P

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Basic Apperance/Looks:

Aomine-Daiki-pumpkinqueen-35760717-650-914.jpg

(This is for a more exact look of him for people who care)

His hair is done up in this fashion:

9daaf9afe9e0cec5493dde4bbc9d8ceb.jpg

Also dyed in a bit of a pattern, like so:

f125b1f9814d40983194c04692660937.jpg

Hero Clothes:

c1a30664e913033f33e706f6e221ccf3.jpg

The above pic is only the first layer of three:

Second Layer(Yes it's a hoodie):

mens-spiderman-zip-hoodie-superhero-costume71848.jpg

Third Layer (The Emblem would be read, similar to above)

Front:

spiderman-side.jpg

Back:

68_1171-800x800.jpg

Pants:

Shoes:

the-original-test

The reason he wears these layers and such is simply because it makes it easier to change into his costume. Most of it is his civillian outfit with some jacket so people know it's him

Personality:

Although his original plan was to stay down south to finish schooling and pursue a career in music, he had a bit of trouble doing both and had to transfer back home. After coming back he seemed to be noticeably more content with his life, putting back on a costume when he felt he could handle the stress and still help his friends. Though is is overworked, underpaid, and unable to pursue his passions as much, he is still happy knowing he's around people who care. This however also means he has a bit of trouble getting motivation to take care of himself, he'll work hard to help his friends and such, but when it comes to something as simple as paying his rent, he slacks.

Powers:

• Wall Crawling
  • Web Slinging
  • Tendril Manipulation
  • Can manipulate his suit better than most to make structures like shields and such to an extent

Weapons:

None

Weaknesses:

Fire/Sonics ect. Will Probably kill him if done enough as at this point he is literally the suit, no bond or anything, he IS the suit on his skin

Favorite Passtimes:

Walking, bothering everybody in the tower, music making, studying, sleeping, watching anything RDJ related

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]​

I just realized you brought baack Ivory! :D

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I just realized you brought baack Ivory! :D

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I feel like I could have done him better. Also had allot of ideas so...yeah :P

Pink Gorilla] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] Tanya is gonna flip out if she sees him.
Well, I mean, it's been three years.

Wouldn't she know? Or am I crazy

I mean as far as I know, she still doesn't know he is alive because wasn't he keeping it a secret from most people?

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]I mean as far as I know, she still doesn't know he is alive because wasn't he keeping it a secret from most people?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, then he came back and made it known to Conner and Cassie, who I assume would have told others

Uh, I guess? Wasn't he still trying to keep it a secret though?

Connor would have kept his mouth shut if that was the case, except to maybe a few people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back