Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can have Finn come over and interact if you'd like? You have been asking to rp for a while now! @Demonhunter

Also I'm going to be visiting family and at ComiCon for most of the week so sorry if posting is a bit sporadic! @EverybodyElse

Last edited by a moderator:
right! which one does fin want to rp with? Rai- outside the tower tripping some alarms off isroh- playing his piano in the abandon church he lives in in the middle of town. @CasualDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh your banners kid!!! yeah Isroh will gladly hit on that! go for Isroh, Rai's liable to irritate him... or scare the crap out of him.

Yup I'm Finn xD . Okay I'll make my way there then! Forewarning, I'll only be able to post once tonight! I'll post more tomorrow since I'll have time to kill!

ahh gonna have to reply tomarrow. Just delivered tripplet sheep and the smallest ewe ain't doing so good. Gonna be a long night!

Oh for the love of–

WHAT THE HECK WHY IS EVERYONE ATTRACTED TO THE TOWER ITS NOT EVEN THE BIGGEST BUILDING THERE!!!

JEEZUS!

ITS LIKE ITS A MAGNET!!!!

sitanomoto said:
Oh for the love of–
WHAT THE HECK WHY IS EVERYONE ATTRACTED TO THE TOWER ITS NOT EVEN THE BIGGEST BUILDING THERE!!!

JEEZUS!

Its the giant glowing A :P

sitanomoto said:
Oh for the love of–

JEEZUS!

evil-laugh-reaction-gif.gif

@Death Reaper

Going out on a limb and saying by Spider-Man you meant Peter Parker...in which case you'd need permission to be a sibling of the other two Parker kids. And I'm assuming they didn't plan Black Cat as a mother.

Demonhunter said:
ahh gonna have to reply tomarrow. Just delivered tripplet sheep and the smallest ewe ain't doing so good. Gonna be a long night!
Oh I forgot that it was lambing season already, hope everything is going well! (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back