Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

"Welcome to the club." Logan said with a grin, invisble through the helmet. "Bad first day I guess? Don't worry sometimes you just need to..." He vanished. "Hide..." He finished with a laugh, then reappeared. He leaned back and took off his helmet. "Now this'll be the real fun, not the mission, the cooperation, we all barely know each other, we are all, well most all, FNG's in combat, and uh... That's about it." He concluded. "You guys ready for Hell week? Ground Zero, D-day? Whatever the hell you call it, don't matter, now is your time to pray!"

Cassie sighed. "Yup. Real proud of that. A-plus on my entrance." Her helmet retracted back into her suit, exposing her face. She was really an unintimidating person when approached in a good mood. Piss her off and... Well... She goes all out. She smiled at the girl who approached her. "Cassie Stark." She said, holding out her hand. 

Kairi put the suit on, though she found it very uncomfortable for her to wear. She picked up one of the mask off the mannequins and held it in her hand. She loomed around the room at all the others. Her eyes fell on Cassie and Logan.

Ant-Man

Hank came back into the room, the holo board showing images of Maxwell Dillon, also known as Electro. "This villain and help of another unknown companion are conducting illegal mutant drug trades." He began the debriefing. "Your mission is to go to his current hideout which is located by the port of Queens. Techno, you're driving. Techni's gonna sniff out any bombs or EMPs, everyone else? Take out as many thugs as you can and take the drug crates from the warehouse... Load up." He said as another bull went up, revealing s large black truck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raymond

Raymond listened to the debriefing, nodding he looked to the truck, approaching the vehicle his skull flames up as he moved in. Sitting in the back seat he put on the seat belt, waiting for Lucas to start the car.

Cassidy

Cassie smiled, waiting in her clique of Lucas and Makayla. "Ready guys? We're mini-avengers heard it?" She asked. "As Naruto said, believe it!" She exclaimed, ushering for the two to follow into the car. He was obviously excited.

Virian took this the wrong way.

"I-I'm sorry..." Virian said, standing up from the table and grabbing his bag. "I-I shouldn't have done that.. W-we gotta go, anyways.." With that, he left, feeling like an idiot.

Nikolai wanted to say something, wanted to say that that was not what he meant, wanted to say I'm sorry... Please... I like you, but his head was swirling with the threats of punishment and brainwashing, and his headache was growing into a persistent reverberating thud, so he stayed quiet. He bit down his words and his pain and his fear, hiding it all deep down, like a good little soldier. His face was a blank, emotionless portrait, and his clenched fists hid shaking hands. 

(they're too late for the mission D:whoops) 

Tanya shook her hand while pulling up information on her from what she could find, "Daughter of Mr. Stark" Tanya said putting her hand back at her side looking over the ironman suit. 

@sitanomoto

Cassie smiled and nodded, then looked at Hank and then at the van. She rolled her eyes at Cassidy and looked at the back seat. "Dibs on the backseat, in the middle, with my feet on the hump!" She Called out sarcastically. She opened the back seat and took a window seat. (Gotta go, watching the debates)

Raymond

Raymond listened to the debriefing, nodding he looked to the truck, approaching the vehicle his skull flames up as he moved in. Sitting in the back seat he put on the seat belt, waiting for Lucas to start the car.

Cassidy

Cassie smiled, waiting in her clique of Lucas and Makayla. "Ready guys? We're mini-avengers heard it?" She asked. "As Naruto said, believe it!" She exclaimed, ushering for the two to follow into the car. He was obviously excited.

"Wait im driveing?" He said confused. He didnt know how to drive

Ant-Man

Hank nodded at Lucas as he clarified. "The truck is electronic, Techno." He informed. "I'm more than sure you can drive it. Now hurry up, the others are counting on you." He said before returning to his laboratory/workshop/corner in the area. He continued to fiddle with some parts, an invention of formula maybe.

Makayla followed the others to the car, running fixing her braid a little. She was looking forward to this first mission, but was a little concerned about what they may find.

Alexanded leapt on top of the truck it's reinforced frame easily supporting his weight, he figured he would take up too much space inside considering the size of him as well as his sword. Besides like this he could enter in his own unique way. He crouched and gripped onto the top of the van so he wouldn't fall off. Shingen simply climbed into the back of the van this time unarmoured to allow for more room inside the van, he would simply armor up again when they were on site. Besides he needed some outside air every now and then to feel organic.

Lucas smiled for the first time a real smile. He got in and asked "any one else?"

Kairi put her mask on that she held in her hand before looking over her shoulder at the others that were now piling into the van. She glanced over at Lucas who was now beside her in the front of the van.

Kairi put her mask on that she held in her hand before looking over her shoulder at the others that were now piling into the van. She glanced over at Lucas who was now beside her in the front of the van.

Lucas looked at her and gave her a thumbs up 

Nikolai wanted to say something, wanted to say that that was not what he meant, wanted to say I'm sorry... Please... I like you, but his head was swirling with the threats of punishment and brainwashing, and his headache was growing into a persistent reverberating thud, so he stayed quiet. He bit down his words and his pain and his fear, hiding it all deep down, like a good little soldier. His face was a blank, emotionless portrait, and his clenched fists hid shaking hands. 

( @Nicholas Waldorth, since we didn't get notifs, can we have it so that they are helping Dr. Nemesis?)

"ATTENTION!" A voice boomed over the loudspeaker. "STUDENTS NIKOLAI VOLKOV AND VIRIAN WIENGOTT, PLEASE REPORT TO THE SCIENCE ROOM! YOU TWO WILL BE EXEMPT FROM THE MISSION! THAT IS ALL!"

Virian sighed, and walked down to the room of Dr. Bradley, hoping that maybe Nikolai still liked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back