• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

It's not that we're mean, it's just we're being honest about how we actually feel about the character. We just honestly can't seem to like it. Also, @Kaine, now you know our visual pain... My eyes are bleeding... Haha, get in...? Instead of my ears... my eyes...

Is this just some kind of trolling Im unfamiliar with..?

If not, perhaps some mentorship?

- Separate point, I cant even hazard a guess at "cisgenderd" and its really bugging me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless, i reported him. I don't put up with that shit, even if it was a legit character sheet, someone like that doesnt need to be in RPN let alone this specific roleplay. Sorry.

What if instead of putting the poor kid down we help him out?

He just joined today and this was his first post, so I'm honored that he chose this RP for his first place to go.

@xxxBeYbLaDeLoVeRxxx

I'm sorry for my comment, but there's also no need to cuss people out. This is a casual RP so if you're completely new you might want to try out the simple RPs.

Also read some of the other characters so you can get and idea of how characters are handled.

If you'd like I can help you create a character for a simple RP

Lioness075 said:
(By the way, is there anything that Lea could run into that would majorly hint to her as to the fact that the girl's parents died in the house?)
Well, let's see... Akari's family was completely ignored by the world, so perhaps the bodies of her parents and cousin (who she thought was her sister because of how similar her sister and cousin look) that've been dead for eight years...? Actually, no, that'd be too much to see. The completely locked door to the room her parents bodies are in, flowers laying on the floor and a makeshift plaque that says "Rest in peace, mother, father, and sister. I promise to get enough food, to make up for the amount you never got to eat." Something along those lines. Don't open the door though, since I don't want to go and describe dead bodies right now. Anyway, gotta go for a while. See you either in a few hours, or tomorrow morning

Sorry D:

I haven't been getting notifications >. <

Lemme read up to catch up on it, I will post soon.

Oh I'm not having Ryo Join... Unless you guys drag him along... I'm too far behind and I don't want to have you guys waiting on me. When I'm finally all caught up I'll probably have him follow or something =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for not posting in the past few hours. A memorium was on for Monty Oum, and I wanted to watch it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe Are you going to have your new character meet Tomokie?

Probably, though I'm not entirely sure if I want it to be right now or not... Ah screw it. Next post, I'll have her meet Tomoki.

Hey guys! So school has been pretty hectic for me lately and thus RP is going a bit too fast for me to catch up. ((If it were summer it'd be a different story))

Anywho...I wanted to ask you all a favor. No I don't want you all to slow down. Keep going at the pace you all are going! It's wonderful seeing that this has lasted this long! The favor I want to ask is if you could all do a summary or summaries of what's been going on and help me jump back in!

I really love that this RP has gone so far and I'd love to jump back in instead of watching from afar. If you could all do this one tiny thing for me that'd be great! I basically left off after my last post =S

I'm not too good with summaries, but I'll try to sum up what I can!

Since you left off (I think) the group finally met the twins and allowed them to join the group. Not long after they arrived at the airship, however, Akari finally made another small attack, forcing Team Avatar to intercept her. After some time of fighting, Akari's sister Hanako appeared, and she managed to "calm" Akari down enough to cause her to flee, but not without sustaining some injury. Sogata sent Hanako to visit Tomoki for her injuries, and the group went back onto the airship, where they are currently residing.

Sogata has finally started training Jeng in the art of firebending in the mean time, and Jeng (after some deliberation) convinced Sogata to move a bit forward from making him do simple discipline workouts to finally allowing him to bend a small fire, which he is to keep burning for five hours.

Okay so is the airship traveling somewhere or is it just standing in Republic City for now?

If it is traveling, who is with the Avatar and who stayed behind?

Opal, Sogata, the twins, and Fudo are with the avatar. I believe we're already traveling, though I'm not entirely sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back