• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Dang i missed playing as Chen...

Dropping by to remind you to summon me when you guys are about to attack the smugglers base for... sumthing sumthing

That would work well. After all, Sayuri has proven she's at least capable of metalbending. All she really needs is somebody to teach her to do it effectively and such. Chen would be perfect for that.

@Dakup

I'm a bit busy with a slight problem life has thrown at me, but if I don't reply by tonight keep bugging me =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good idea, but sadly i just recently joined several other RP aside from this one.

I'm still going to be back for the smuggler base for sumthing and meeting you guys in Zaofu. There, Chen can teach anyone who want to learn metalbending

Sounds like a good idea, but sadly i just recently joined several other RP aside from this one.

I'm still going to be back for the smuggler base for sumthing and meeting you guys in Zaofu. There, Chen can teach anyone who want to learn metalbending

So... I'm way to busy to try and catch up, so I'm just going to jump in.

But first!

Can I get a list of character locations so I know where everyone is and who Ryo can interact with?

The people currently on the airship are as follows:

Jeng

Kano

Fudo

Opal

Sogata

Manjano

Lea

Qin and Iak are at the Fire Nation Capital docks, and Arielli is somewhere in the Capital as well. Blake is still in Republic City, I believe, as are Tomoki and Hanako, and the Blaydes are with the President

I think that's everyone, anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Chen Fei is still in republic city, helping and keeping the city safe aftr the attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back