• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

@Dakup Sorry! I had drill with my unit for the Nat. Guard this weekend and then I had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I'll reply in a few.

Yes! I just got home so I'm going to work on a post =)

Wait I'm comfuzzled

What am I suppose to respond to?

By the looks of it Ronald and Kira just went down chasing Kutsao...They are no longer with President Kavi

They asked Kavi to call his guards out into the courtyard, and to join them outside so he can watch. I will have them draw back when Kavi has his men in place.

From here on out, I think Akari's going to pick up a cloak and begin wandering around, anonymously doing good deeds to make up for her sins, and as punishment to herself, not get recognized for her good deeds and still have to spend time in prison when she decides she's ready to turn herself in ( :P )

She'll probably leave some sort of sign though... One that'll let Hanako know that Akari's at least making up for everything she's done, so she can at least clear out the worry in Hanako's mind. Either that, or just plain I'll have somebody stumble upon the realization it's Hanako travelling the world and doing stuff, if there's ever an opportunity.

@Dakup Would it be possible that the cloaked Akari was Roland's citizen, using the claim she has quite difficult to look at burns on her as the reason she won't remove the cloak and/or has the cloak on...? xD

Alright, gives me a little bit of something to start Akari off of. Also helps her get closer to the president so she can leave him a little pocket message or something, let him know what she'll be up to for the next indefinite amount of time.

@NessieAlways I'm going to have Akari pose as her cousin that only she knows for sure is dead. Is that fine with you? Also, if it is fine, should I go ahead and post the details of her cousin or something?

Alright, I'll make the details of her cousin, Kotori Nakama. Yes, her cousin's last name is Nakama, her last name Nakami xD

I wonder how the president'll react to finding out one of Akari's family members are 'alive' though. Then soon he'll be finding out about Hanako, as she'll be joining the police force herself.

What do you guys think about team avatar having a small scrimmage with spirits? Nothing major, probably some recently escaped spirits trying to get far away and destroying everything in their path to get to their goal. They're with Sogatas family right? So the spirits could pass by their place and start some commotion. About 100 HP each and probably around 3-5 spirits?

Yay or nay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that would be a good idea. Have everyone in the suburb see the Avatar in action. Sorry about not responding, I passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back