• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Oh..can you repost it here or something? I haven't had my Mac for a week due to it having to be repaired. I must've missed his actions.

Well, everyone's at the Fire Nation for the most part now.

Oh yeah I know!

I still have to post for Kavi

@Trundle

Okay yes! Ryo is heading to City Hall to talk to the President about the Avatar's whereabouts. Basically Ryo found out that his sister, Izumi, is lost in the spirit world, so he needs the Avatar's help to go find her. That's why he's searching for him.

...I don't know why I'm getting the feeling this is totally going to be a messed up encounter...Oh maybe because Ryo is a temperamental freak...did I forget to mention that, whoops =P

Almost done with my post, so I'm going to say this before it's too late. I'm sorry for whatever Ryo says or does. I am in no way bullying you. Ryo is just a...difficult guy. He snapped at the Avatar already, so yeah...he isn't much of a happy go lucky guy =/

@Kiyoko Tomoe

What's the spirit Blake attacked thanks to Opal's help ((For point purposes))

Pretty sure it's the earth spirit, since it's the one Blake was currently occupied with. Also, for sake of relating to what Blake was actually doing, if the points hit zero from her actions, can we just say it's left with one since she held back to keep from killing it? Unless it hitting zero just sends it back to the spirit world, of course. That's Blake's goal, after all.

@Lioness075

Izumi is being attacked in the spirit world not the Fire nation =O

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Pretty sure it's the earth spirit, since it's the one Blake was currently occupied with. Also, for sake of relating to what Blake was actually doing, if the points hit zero from her actions, can we just say it's left with one since she held back to keep from killing it? Unless it hitting zero just sends it back to the spirit world, of course. That's Blake's goal, after all.

[/QUOTE]
Hitting zero makes it vanish into thin air...dead basically it doesn't send it back. Talking to it like Jeng did would sent it back so maybe she can try to reason with it and sure I can leave it at one if it comes to it.

Oh...Whoops. I saw everyone being attacked by spirits and assumed she was in the midst of the fire nation attack. My b. Let's just say that Manjano attacked the earth spirit in the fire nation and whatnot. There is still an earth spirit there, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back