• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Well Team Avatar is in the Fire nation and they just finished battling some spirits.

And there are a couple of people still in Republic City.

So depends on where you want to start at.

Basically Team Avatar went to the Fire Nation to track down some spirit smugglers. After a trip on an airship, the team went to Sogata's place for a while until five escaped spirits attacked. Team Avatar helped defeat the spirits and that's were they are at right now.

Sogata is so out of context right now haha. Opal and Jeng are on the ground now with Opal hugging him after having temporarily blocking his chi. The twins are busy taking the water spirit to the sea while a mystery firebender stands by to watch as well as Fudo. xD

If so, then Fudo, Lea, Manjano, and the cloaked girl wouldn't have been there for the hugs, since the first three were in the airship, and the cloaked girl was atop the house, pretty much hidden. Not like anybody would hug the cloaked girl anyways... Poor Blake, no hugs for her.

I'd say let's just roll with it and pretend he's given his hugs out already. Our characters just won't be able to react to any hugging at this point. I guess Opal and Jeng could say farewells though, but the twins will miss that since they're already gone with the spirit.

It is, @Ryu Kenshin

Also, @NessieAlways I'm thinking of making one or two non-benders, another airbender and/or another earthbender, and then now that Dakup's on leave from the RP because of things, would it be alright if I made a waterbender? Would understand if that's a no on the waterbender, since I myself still count Tomoki as a character that takes up a slot or two. At most, four more characters from me here, though if you think I've made too many as it is, I'll understand there too ( :P )

For the people that my characters are suppose to respond to can you please re-post what I'm suppose to answer to?

I'm really sorry for the absence. Midterms are killing me.

and @Kiyoko Tomoe I do think you have a lot of characters already. There's Fudo, Blake, Akari, Sayuri, and Hanako. If you wish to make four more you have to take away four. (Max 5 per person) You may add them as side characters, but not main characters.

I think I'll turn Sayuri and Hanako into side characters, then make an earthbender, then a waterbender. Once that happens, I will have the perfect group of four who wear cloaks, then Fudo with his black flames on the side of the avatar ^.^ Also, I'll go ahead and re-post as soon as possible.

Re-posted.

I feel like we need a group that's in favor of stopping Team Avatar from completing their goal. Akari filled that role, but given that she's no longer in pursuit of Jeng or the others, perhaps the smuggling ring could go a lot deeper; maybe there could be a gigantic conspiracy within the world governments, involving the remnants of the Red Lotus or something.

Haa... Well, Akari's still going to fill that role, mind you. Just waiting for the perfect moment to have the real Akari get pissed off to high heaven xD Still, I like that idea very much, @jamaicanviking

Well, 'Kotori' will be getting beaten up pretty badly in this next post. Feel so bad for doing this to my own character, though doing it because of the fairly existent chance of it happening. Poor 'Kotori', having to suffer all of this even though your mind's now in the proper place, and you're working towards a noble and honorable goal. Stay strong and endure it, Kotori (:'()

Ugh, I stopped getting notifications from this rp...Can I have a recap of what's happened since Manjano joined Team Avatar to meet Opal's family and Lea began play fighting with Fudo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back