• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Dang. Akari has a chance to work towards making up for her mistakes, but it's all the way over in the Fire Nation, with her in Republic City. Oh well, she can try and do good by slipping her way to the president's good side so she can get around Republic City and help all those she herself injured. Then she'll be off to other parts of the world; that is, if no events happen to stop her ( :P )

For the fight, I was thinking that we should have about 3 spirits with 100 health, or maybe 5 with 50. That way, the fight will still be somewhat lengthy, but it wouldn't be unrealistically long.

Alrighty! Sounds good! I think the 5 for 80 sounds good. Just so it takes a few more posts but it's not that lengthy. I'm a bit busy atm but I'll have them up by tomorrow for sures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for your next post then. "Kotori" will probably be a surprise for the president, then Blake's going to be there in the fire nation playing cloaked Akari to help Akari out with making up for everything she's ever done wrong, as well as Blake has a few things to make up for herself. Spirits, prepare to be beaten by Blake, who won't be using her bending as punishment for herself and to make it so it's a lot more believable to be Akari when Akari does things without her bending to make up for her mistakes! xD

If the next part goes the way I want it to go I might have a way for Sogata to have an out till I can bring him back.

Well, I was thinking Blake, who is playing Akari, could make a little agreement with Sogata before you do have Sogata vanish until you're able to bring him back. Basically, from one person wanting to make up for their mistakes to the next, have Sogata try and help out and promise to Sogata that if everything goes successfully, she'll turn herself in. Would that work out any? xD

No, he would think he's talking to Akari and that she's agreeing to turning herself in after making up for everything she's done wrong to the best of her abilities, and asking Sogata to help her with that goal with the reward being that him helping gets Akari's job done faster and thus makes him win faster by her turning herself in sooner.

Say help save a neighborhood from a spirit attack, and help take out a smugglers ring.

That would be a start, but definitely wouldn't be enough in Akari's mind to make up for all she's done. Still, that would definitely be a good amount of help.

Alright I'll have the spirits up later on today...not quite done with all the hiatus but I'm so close to done I can already see the finish line!

jamaicanviking said:
@NessieAlways, not to sound like a nuisance or anything, but when are the spirits going to come into play?
I just finished my homework for the day so please be patient!

I'm catching up as we speak and looking for pictures for the spirits.

Spirit Details up!

Please take a look before attacking them.

I'll be keeping track of points so please make a note of what spirit you attack.

Dang it, I just wish I could send the spirits back to their world instead of fighting them... Poor spirits, locked up in a circus for three years...

Oh my... Best... idea... ever... Should I share, or keep it to myself...? It's pretty good of an idea, though I'm not sure the near overpowered view of it would let it be approved xD

I think I'll just go ahead and pm you the details of my idea, then if you give your approval, I'll ask for the opinions of everybody else as well. That way, it's not really me doing something this big without everybody, or mostly everybody on board. Plus, it'll take up less space in the ooc if it ends up as denied by you, which I'm honestly expecting it to be declined due to what the idea involves.

Yeah the tree and the rock are both earth...((the tree could be considered water also like the whole swamp style bending and all, but let's just keep it simple ))

Where's Fudo? O.o Lea is stuck on the airship until he does something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back