• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I don't think earth benders can bend in mid air. They have to be on the ground or at least touching whatever (s)he plans on bending.

Yeah, but in the shows they always have to stomp or hit the ground to bend (or levitate) rocks and such. I don't think they can bend mid air (from what I can remember Toph or any other earthbender never did it mid air)

They've been shown to simply lift or manipulate rock easily, like when Toph bent out a ledge to stop Sokka from falling in the Serpent's Pass. Like I said, if they needed a tether to the ground, then the same logic should apply to whatever they lift off the ground.

I personally don't think they can, but whatever. I'll stop now before I accidently turn this into an argument.

@Lioness075, the concise version would be that Opal and Jeng got together, and Shin made his first appearance, infiltrating the smugglers' blimp and causing some trouble for the smugglers inside (followed soon after by Blake, disguised as Akari). The Masked Man (which I assume is a higher-up of the smuggling operation) was present on this blimp, and now he's hammering out some sort of deal with Blake.

Shing ran around the city removing wanted posters of himself, returning to the Gein household and nearly being caught by Chi, but he successfully convinced her he was doing nothing suspicious. I'm probably missing a thing or two, but that's about the gist of it.

#Imo it's better to skip rather than waiting for them posting about finding a place to rest, sleep, then wake up

I better say this before i'm sorry: The Masked Man have a HP bar, and if it's hit zero i'm sure everyone know that it means he is dead/dying.

So here's my (selfish) request:

Thanks to timezone difference and the fact that lately i got a lot of homeworks, i might not be there when The Masked Man fought the Avatar gang and thus might be defeated even before he get a chance to attack. It's okay to engage him, but whatever you guys do do not kill him (HP bar reaches zero). There's another fun fighting event i prepared for him that i'm sure everyone is going to love.

Also i'm sorry for not playing Chen at the moment. She's in an entirely different nation than where we currently are and i don't want to break my concentration by playing both character (Plus it's not like anything important happens in Republic City at the moment). I promise to start playing Chen again to train anyone who wanted to train earthbending/metalbending with her in Zaofu

Last edited by a moderator:
Thus far, Team Avatar traveled to the Fire Nation Capital to find the base for a spirit smuggling operation. They're getting ready to head over there as of right now.

@The Suspicious Eye

What @jamaicanviking said.

As long as the spirit isn't overpowered or impossible to kill you may get as creative as possible. If you don't want your spirit to be killed off in its first fight let everyone know. If you don't mind and plan on making several spirit characters then just ignore the previous sentence.

I think I might prepare a spirit character myself, just for later use... One that'll be at present time sitting in the spirit world, though will possibly end up summoned by a certain someone when emotions hit hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back