• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Still doesn't mean Tomoki can't adopt Sayuri, but you're right, it does depend on what happens. For all we know, Sayuri could end up as Jeng's younger sister xD

Yeah, I usually include a name in things if it's one of my characters doing something instead of just a miscellaneous person. I think everybody should take note of that in case I do something with a miscellaneous character like that again... Also, Akari's actually in the president's office, so she couldn't really be there.

Perhaps he could become a reluctant accomplice to Akari, or something along those lines.

Also, is another time skip in order?

I think. Plus I am going to have the married couple meet up with the avatar every now and then. like on a bounty or something.

jamaicanviking said:
Perhaps he could become a reluctant accomplice to Akari, or something along those lines.
Sorry, but Akari wouldn't allow accomplices. She'd never really work with anybody like that.

Tomoki could use a hand, and who knows maybe Kai could learn some medicine stuff. Maybe he could learn a little from Tomoki about having a happier outlook on life.

It's fine, your guys making a family :o Ill let him keep it that way

I do not see a reason to stay, I will find another one day

Oh stop it. Tomoki is going to need an assistant and I could see Kai as his assistant.

He hates doctors and he is always on the move so he would never stay in republic city, hence why he wanted to go with the avatar in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back