• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

WAHT? Wait a minute, I am back! Oh this is an amazing day. I'm so happy. I miss freckles, but I am so happy!

Not really anything it's been at a snails pace. Most of the people that were hurt were transported to the hospital, and everything. Everyone is just sitting at a table in the wrecked City Hall. If your character is done talking to the president do you think she would mind grabbing Tomoki's bag and bringing it to him with Sohora in it.

You know how heiress's have those little dogs in purses. It's basically like that. Sohora hangs out in the bag until she has someone to interact with.

lol okay. I won't be truly active in the RP until i completely finish my final exam tho, so i'm just going to give the koala back to Tomoki and maybe talk to him before giving her busy with a task

So where's Tomoki?

He's with a the group. The avatar is there, Opal and a few new people, like twins, My two other characters. Sogata, who got partial pardon, and a young girl maybe 11.

Most likely its only going to be a few people going with him. My other two, which are a married couple, are most likely going to hang with the president and be his security. Tomoki is most likely going to be staying in republic city, mostly because of the young girl, and he's going to be a major fact when it comes to healing the wounded. Sogata I think is the only one going with the avatar from my character list.

As for where they are, they're in the ruined City Hall sitting at a table, nothing really special.

Eh.... If i recalled correctly, Fei is still in the president's office in the ruined city hall right? I'll take it from there

I think at this point, I've decided to treat both of the twins as main characters as opposed to the brother being a side character. They're just too much fun to interact with together. >.<

Decided to left Fei out of the Avatar group

Now that she if the Chief, i think Fei her self would decide to stay back and do what she can to help the rebuilding the city

(Fei: Awww dammit my free vacation)

So... if Tomoki's staying in Republic City... I guess that means Sayuri doesn't got to travel the world xD

Sayuri: "B-but..." *sniffle* *sniffle* *cry*

Me: "Don't worry, it's alright. You'll be of better help here in Republic City, and going with them to travel the world is dangerous."

I was thinking that people were going to need him at the hospital. plus if there are too many people going with the Avatar it would be a little packed.

True, true. I was just having a little bit of a reaction from Sayuri, since too much idea doing it reminded me of all the times back in a RP called Kaiju academy, that I would include those little chibi moments in my posts like my characters were watching themselves through a tv screen xD

I'm pretty sure the twins will really want to tag along, especially with both of their different reasons for being very interested in the Avatar. Though, Manjano is more of a fanboy than anything else.

Well, while you guys are with the avatar, Sayuri's going to become Tomoki's adopted daughter :3 (At least, Sayuri hopes it happens)

Depending, plus your other character has to be accepted for it to become a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back