• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Is it just me, or is that a text picture of a guy ripping a laptop in half and smiling because he "fixed" the problem? xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Is it just me, or is that a text picture of a guy ripping a laptop in half and smiling because he "fixed" the problem? xD

[/QUOTE]
xD

I might have to reply later, cooking dinner :P

Hopefully, Mr Frying Pan won't burn again... ._.

Okay, I look forward to it. Also, as it seems all the children are capable of entering the spirit world, how about we have Käse join them in the spirit world at some point? xD

Referring back to what I asked at the beginning of the thread, what exact era are we in, tech-wise? I imagine sometime in the 60's.

I was just wondering, since it would be pretty cool to live in a kind of "1960's America"-type period, with cars with fins and such.

@NessieAlways

So ive been thiinking about it and i was wondering if i could change my character a little? IVe been thinking about the way i wont her and i think she would be better s a non bender, but only is Izumi and her would still of known each other. Also i dont really want to chan ge my character sheet, cause im lazy.

I just notice...we've gone through 54 pages and the only romance has been Sogata's brief moment with Opal and Tomoki asking Fei to make room in her schedule for him...Nice!

Received a email notification saying that Fei is being paired.

Too bad, I always see Jeng as Fei's "younger brother" or earth bending bro

http://imgur.com/7T3912H

*just visiting to stop the email notification from inviting me to open RPnation again

I'm sure if he were to save Mi Yun she'd turn into your number one fan...not necessarily a good thing though, but better than being hated =P

Well, Blake might fall in love with Jeng. For all we know, Blake could've already fallen in love with Jeng before all this and that be the reason she's helping him out xD (Blake could be what the anime world calls a Yandere as well xD )

Blake and Jeng would be interesting, to say the least

Then again, Jeng's 18 and Blake's 15, so it would be kinda weird age-wise

Also, pretty quiet around here today

Yes, but that's because they generally don't spend time around each other because of their separations due to different locations at most times.

Woah, it's been 2 days since anyone's posted. I'm starting to get a bit concerned, lol

@Lioness075, just to clarify; we aren't actually AT the zoo, if you're meeting Team Avatar

Unless you're not doing that, in which case, disregard this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back