• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Hands down I hate physics!

I've been working on this since like 4 and I can't get three of the 7 questions.

Stupid Physics!

@jamaicanviking

I was planning on having the twins going to the zoo early and messing around long enough until the Avatar arrives there.

Probably. So how are they going to meet? Could they meet with her being a little hurt?

I will reply, I have to do one thing, give me about 45 minutes, then expect something after that.

Well, first off she has to get accepted. After that though, let's see... Well, they could end up meeting at city hall when she goes to check with the president whether or not Akari's really a criminal like she's been informed, a misunderstanding of identity happen from Tomoki because of the fact she looks really similar to Akari, then when things get cleared up, go on from there?

@Dakup it's fine. I have a few things to do myself, so take your time.

He was most likely looked at by the Doctors that swarmed after the initial attack.

I've been swamped with homework.

Argumentative essays and physics isn't fun, now pile up statistics and politics I'm a wreck.

I've been skimming just to make sure I don't stop getting Notifs, but I can't sit and read through everything especially at the pace it's going =D

It makes me so happy to see this is still going! Thank you guys so much!

I'll reply and get summaries up for those who need them as soon as my week of madness is over =)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]All I request, is you keep this amazing RP going whenever needed, Nessie. You definitely
deserve praise for having made this.

[/QUOTE]
Dakup said:
We can help you if you want Nessie, you're not alone with this one.
Aww thanks guys! I really appreciate it!

I got to get up early tomorrow, so don't expect anything from me for the rest of the night.

Good night, Dakup. don't worry about Sayuri getting a stomachache by the way; cheese girl's unable to get stomachaches or constipation xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back