• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Actually, if it's any more than twelve hours, I myself can't agree to it. Akari's doin' something in specifically twelve hours.

It's okay. It's not all that much the fact of getting to play them or not as it is the fact that, with making chars my passion and main reason for still being on here, it really bugs me (my fault really, not yours) to not know if the character's acceptable and good or not @.@

Thus far, everyone has met up at City Hall and are discussing who's going with Jeng to the Fire Nation (Kano, Sogata, Opal, the Blaydes and the twins I think)

Kiyoko Tomoe has something planned in 12 hours in the RP, so I was thinking sometime in the morning around there

Well, it's more or less nothing big, but it kinda does matter a little on how she'll be viewed. Really just a slight reveal to who she actually is on the inside, and'll help with my future plans of how her story'll end. You don't really have to limit your skip just for me if you don't want.

I just had Akari state it to the president. IN twelve hours, she'll be burning a certain building down, and if they fin her and the building before then, she'll give herself in. Of course, the building will probably get burned, though whether or not people find the building's up to those who will/won't find it.

Kaine, the last char to be posted, is what disturbs him... That's just... There's no way I'd ever accept something like that in any of my RPs, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back