• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I'm so sorry. When the site crashed, I kinda crashed too. ;-; I just got up. I'll continue working on a post. :'C

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]My post was alright right?? Idk if I got everything...

[/QUOTE]
seems alright, I just assumed I made Cal go after the wrong kitty, my next psot will have him get the message the true kitty was sending.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](':3) sorry.

[/QUOTE]
No worries there, its all good, plus its like Cal to spend time hutning down the wrong cat... even after it was constantly sending out the old SOS

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol that does sound like him.

[/QUOTE]
pretty much, i shall await otaku then i post.

One issue: the collars being metal, Jeng would be unable to get them off, and he wouldn't be able to just break them with the spirit still wearing one. Should I just deus ex machina my way out, or?

jamaicanviking said:
One issue: the collars being metal, Jeng would be unable to get them off, and he wouldn't be able to just break them with the spirit still wearing one. Should I just deus ex machina my way out, or?
Go avatar state. Cause why not? :3 The avatar solved quite a few problems that were beyond his present scope with the avatar state. This would be especially true if that little Raava in you is just as susceptible to this torrent of emotions. Only when up close, of course, since you're mostly human.

jamaicanviking said:
If you really need help Tail#2 could give you some kind words and a power boost :3

Somebody just need to capture it first~!

Which if you wnat to do that now, i'll gladly get Cal on top of it!

literally.

I thought about using the Avatar State, but I've only used it when he was in severe emotional distress and I don't really like being inconsistent like that.

Also @The Suspicious Eye that might work. Maybe give Jeng some temporary metalbending capability or something?

jamaicanviking said:
I thought about using the Avatar State, but I've only used it when he was in severe emotional distress and I don't really like being inconsistent like that.
Also @The Suspicious Eye that might work. Maybe give Jeng some temporary metalbending capability or something?
Right, one super buffing tail kitty capture coming up!

jamaicanviking said:
Yup, Tail#2 can't do much but she can help one focus their mental ability. Hone in on the earth inside the metal and boost his sensitivity/power to identify and bend the earth in the metal.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yup, Tail#2 can't do much but she can help one focus their mental ability. Hone in on the earth inside the metal and boost his sensitivity/power to identify and bend the earth in the metal.

[/QUOTE]
And so, time for some Deus ex machina, Cal'vina style.

Though... it is in the flurry of spirits... well.. guess he'll just have to pluck it.

Orikanyo said:
And so, time for some Deus ex machina, Cal'vina style.
Though... it is in the flurry of spirits... well.. guess he'll just have to pluck it.
Like picking a cat from a litter blindfolded at the humans society cat-athon..... I live in a weird town.

Meow. Meow. Meow! Meowwww~

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yup, Tail#2 can't do much but she can help one focus their mental ability. Hone in on the earth inside the metal and boost his sensitivity/power to identify and bend the earth in the metal.

[/QUOTE]
So how do you wana do this? Cal just grabbed the fox/cat and throws it to Ina?

Also, so cute~!

Last edited by a moderator:
xD OMG that would be dangerously hilarious.

Naw just do what feels natural. Even I don't know where I left Ina. Just keep ahold of tail #2 for now :3

Besides with the control collar on Tail#2 she won't be able to merge with Ina.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
xD OMG that would be dangerously hilarious.
Naw just do what feels natural. Even I don't know where I left Ina. Just keep ahold of tail #2 for now :3

Besides with the control collar on Tail#2 she won't be able to merge with Ina.

[/QUOTE]
Oh don't worry, Cal'vina is to drunk to get hurt in this venture...

Also.. he has a plan.

Orikanyo said:
Oh don't worry, Cal'vina is to drunk to get hurt in this venture...
Also.. he has a plan.
Yeah, a plan....

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah, a plan....
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, lady luck is kind of on his side.

Some of the time.

maybe.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

mtgPzxU.gif

Why did I put my trust in you Cal?​

[/QUOTE]
because!

Only the most foolish and reckless get to be main characters!

Also hes a non-bender he has to do crazy sh*t to make himself useful.

Done, Cal'vina has saved the day!

kinda!

moved one step towards saving the day!

jamaicanviking said:
Am I too late to offer Fei's help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back