• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

[QUOTE="too much idea]Agreed that we should slow down and give jamaicanviking some time to post as Jeng

[/QUOTE]
true, though I do have an idea to wrap the others into the whole shindigg with the battle, or atleast what comes after.

You see Cal will no doubt be chased once he has the kitty, as its.. kinda owned by the carnival.

As such, he will be chased and cannot be returning the same way he came, taking a much longer way, probably crossing paths with the police and the others who will see a man carrying a cat chased by three angry looking burly men.

Shenanigans ensue, or should I say... Chen-anigans.

just a thought so everyone can group up.

Hey guys!

So I've been following up, ( too much idea has been helping me)

And I'm glad to see everything is going well!

Let me know when you all are ready for me to introduce the next plot point!

Also if any of you have ideas on plot feel free to PM me so I can weave it in!

Just read everything and am about to post. Damn those conditions are harsh. I'm glad little tail #2 is small.

Oh and don't worry Ina only has 4 tails 2 (1 for skill and control of spirits, the other for fire bending. Although I doubt anyone has realized she has yet to actually bend her fox fire just have it kinda burn everywhere with no control) are on earth and 1 is with her big bro (weapons yay).

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Just read everything and am about to post. Damn those conditions are harsh. I'm glad little tail #2 is small.
Oh and don't worry Ina only has 4 tails 2 (1 for skill and control of spirits, the other for fire bending. Although I doubt anyone has realized she has yet to actually bend her fox fire just have it kinda burn everywhere with no control) are on earth and 1 is with her big bro (weapons yay).

[/QUOTE]
will you play the kitty?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yup.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, he is currently using the watcher at the moment, so... do with that as you wish.

@Otakuyaki Is your plan for him to get away(put in a sincerely is that your plan so I don't mess it up way)? During my boyo's drunken shenanigans involving the cat he could bump into Mr.Bigtop. As Cal isn't with the battle group I figure he could make himself somewhat useful, bump into him, maybe perform the good ol' swipe the bag while their down trick, maybe as he hunts down a certain kitty cat.

I just want to coordinate is all, I hate bunnying as much as the next guy.

Orikanyo said:
@Otakuyaki Is your plan for him to get away(put in a sincerely is that your plan so I don't mess it up way)? During my boyo's drunken shenanigans involving the cat he could bump into Mr.Bigtop. As Cal isn't with the battle group I figure he could make himself somewhat useful, bump into him, maybe perform the good ol' swipe the bag while their down trick, maybe as he hunts down a certain kitty cat.
I just want to coordinate is all, I hate bunnying as much as the next guy.
Yeah he's attempting to run away. I don't intend for him to get away. He's a terrible person. Do what you want. :3

Otakuyaki said:
I'll edit it in. I don't wanna make an entirely new post for that unless the others post before I edit it.
Oh! Alrighty then, I shall get to a post immediately.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry I fell asleep my room is sooooooooooo comfy today xD
Posting now.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, all good, I slipped a post in before yea, sorry.

Should still give yea freedom to do as yea wish though, sorry if I abstructed on of your ideas.

That said, Cal'vina is making out like a bandit tonight~!

Orikanyo said:
Hey, all good, I slipped a post in before yea, sorry.
Should still give yea freedom to do as yea wish though, sorry if I abstructed on of your ideas.

That said, Cal'vina is making out like a bandit tonight~!
xD no prob don't worry about it.

So, what's the plan folks? Will the avatar calm the rampant spirits? Will Ina lay down the beatting of a lifetime? Will Cal find the right kitty?(just making the one he saw the wrong one)

Find out...

Right now!

Or atleast the last one.

Because you feel that you are being left out/ behind yes? I understand, but do understand why yourself, as roleplayers we have many unspoken rules, they are not written anywhere so it is up to those who know them to teach.

I do not know how long you have been in the rp, nor how long you have had your current style, but the first post I saw from you had a large case of what is called Bunnying, the reason for such can be seen once you know the meaning of the term.

Bunnying, is a term used for a action in a roleplay that is, during one's post, confirmed an action involving another person's character to have succeeded without the say so of the other person, essentually saying "I win and there's nothing you can do about it because I wrote it so" Which is, in a sense, controlling the other character as you forcfully create a scene where the other roleplayer cannot counter or evade or do anything against your action.

This would be different if you had spoken with the owner of the character earlier, even if the answer would have been yes anyways(see my post above or last page asking otakuyaki if I could crash into his big bad guy and snack away his dollah dollah bills, Thus preventing his escape if he goes after the money, as I predict atleast.

Mindless mooks are nothing as they are usually created to be beaten down, within reason mind you, and can be summoned by the roleplayer themselves to make up some combat time.

Do understand this is not a shot at you, this is for your benefit to grow as a roleplayer and a writer, characters that instantly win are not fun, and you and others will get bored VERY quickly, again, not everyone knows that the rules exsist as they are generally unspoken, and I understand, that even if my intentions are to teach, that you take offence, it's up to you what you do with my words, I simply say/type them, and you are the one that thinks about what it means to you.

That all said and done, I will be getting to a post soon, as in now, because I'm bored and not done with typing yet.

Or maybe perhaps I should wait for @Otakuyaki to post again, just to be sure.

Orikanyo said:
So, what's the plan folks? Will the avatar calm the rampant spirits? Will Ina lay down the beatting of a lifetime? Will Cal find the right kitty?(just making the one he saw the wrong one)
Find out...

Right now!

Or atleast the last one.
I should get working on a post soon.

Orikanyo said:
Because you feel that you are being left out/ behind yes? I understand, but do understand why yourself, as roleplayers we have many unspoken rules, they are not written anywhere so it is up to those who know them to teach.
I do not know how long you have been in the rp, nor how long you have had your current style, but the first post I saw from you had a large case of what is called Bunnying, the reason for such can be seen once you know the meaning of the term.

Bunnying, is a term used for a action in a roleplay that is, during one's post, confirmed an action involving another person's character to have succeeded without the say so of the other person, essentually saying "I win and there's nothing you can do about it because I wrote it so" Which is, in a sense, controlling the other character as you forcfully create a scene where the other roleplayer cannot counter or evade or do anything against your action.

This would be different if you had spoken with the owner of the character earlier, even if the answer would have been yes anyways(see my post above or last page asking otakuyaki if I could crash into his big bad guy and snack away his dollah dollah bills, Thus preventing his escape if he goes after the money, as I predict atleast.

Mindless mooks are nothing as they are usually created to be beaten down, within reason mind you, and can be summoned by the roleplayer themselves to make up some combat time.

Do understand this is not a shot at you, this is for your benefit to grow as a roleplayer and a writer, characters that instantly win are not fun, and you and others will get bored VERY quickly, again, not everyone knows that the rules exsist as they are generally unspoken, and I understand, that even if my intentions are to teach, that you take offence, it's up to you what you do with my words, I simply say/type them, and you are the one that thinks about what it means to you.

That all said and done, I will be getting to a post soon, as in now, because I'm bored and not done with typing yet.

Or maybe perhaps I should wait for @Otakuyaki to post again, just to be sure.
Preach it.

Runakei said:
I feel I should remove my character :/
I can understand how hard it is to keep up. But you gotta remember some things. We're not obliged to gravitate towards your character(or at least, I'm not). If you feel like you're being left out, you have to get in there. It might be harder to get into it if your character isolates themself or is introverted, but there are ways.

And.

You have to read through posts carefully. I CAN tag you in it(I have yet to make another post since you mentioned your wish to be tagged to avoid confusion). However, you still have to read posts through, and carefully. If English isn't your first language and one of my posts is confusing, ask for clarification, cause that's what OoC is for.

P.S. @Orikanyo I'll totally get on another post. I just got back from the library empty-handed QQ

Orikanyo said:
Find out...

Right now!

Or atleast the last one.
Iirc after this fire village we are heading to Zaofu

I'm sure @NessieAlways have a plan

too much idea]Iirc after this fire village we are heading to Zaofu I'm sure [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] have a plan
sounds good, he'll probably just follow the group because.. well...

ina is a buddy now!

if we don't find a bigger reason, like help out the guy with the ancient god stuck in his head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back